Chapter 62 - Aurora's past

Sickbay is located at orlop deck, the lowest deck on the ship which has no portholes; however, everyone seemed to be frozen by the chilly breeze after Aurora revealed her feelings toward Hongjoong.

Before she discloses anything further, Seonghwa signals San to clamp over her mouth and push her inside sickbay then he shuts the door from the prying eyes of their crew.

"If you don't stop talking gibberish, I'll slice your tongue off." Seonghwa growls, causing Aurora to recoil in fear. Hongjoong coldly stares at the girl then he turns to look at me as I tug on the helm of his shirt.

Instead of talking to him alone, I speak for the whole room to hear. "She told the truth. Please let her speak."

"Star!!" Some of the guys shout my name.

"Are you going to let her confess to your lover? How kind of you." Wooyoung scoffs and the others nod their heads in agreement.

"That's not called kindness, it's called stupidity." Seonghwa snickers. I squint my eyes at him and turn toward Hongjoong once I feel his hand grabs on my wrist. "You can't trust her."

I place another hand on top of his and give him a reassuring smile, "I want to make sure that her story matches with what I told you."

Hongjoong raises his eyebrow and then he waves his hand to allow San to release Aurora.

San steps backward though he's still emitting the dark Aura that scared the poor girl badly. He leans against the door, instead of paying attention to the female lead, he stares intently at me. It's my turn to shudder under his dark gaze, I quickly break our eye contact to focus on the female lead. "Aurora, please tell us everything you remember."

Aurora nods. Although she appears to be confused by the situation, since she receives a chance to speak, she starts telling about her adventure with the pirates.

Ateez quietly listens to her, their raging expressions slowly fade away and turn into bewilderment.

When Aurora reaches the scene where Ateez was dying protecting her at Wonderland, their faces invisibly lose color.

"Holy Fuck! How on earth did you exactly know about what Star told us!?" Mingi is the first one to react. He takes a large stride and grabs her shoulder. Aurora winces, her tear stained face contorts into shock. Yunho and Jongho yank him away from the frightened girl. Mingi heavily drops onto the bed, clutching his head in both hands. The others also don't have better expressions than Mingi.

"Star told you? You know about our past too?" She mutters and peers at me. I meet her honey brown gaze and unable to utter a single word, thus I nod my head as a confirmation.

Aurora grasps, "How? Because you're a seer?"

The guys snicker at her question. I shake my head and smile weakly at her. I can't blame her because she's oblivious that I'm a fake seeres. I weigh the options of whether I should tell her about her past that was written in a book. I side glance at the man beside me, feeling guilty for stealing her male lead.

Hongjoong meets my gaze and squeezes my hand.

"The question isn't what happened in the past cause I don't care, but what were you scheming with that sea woman. Do you think your story will get you away after betraying us?"

Hongjoong's harsh words cause her to whimper. She shakes her head, more tears rolling on her cheeks. "Please Joong, if I could return back the time, I wouldn't-"

"Hold on!" I cut her off when her remark reminded me of the scene. "Return back time! When you were at Wonderland, you wished to return the time, Right!?"