001: Aogasaki Rin

In Misaki City in June, the sky changes.

Just now, it seems to have dissolved a lot of blue ink, clear and transparent. In the next second, it was as if the black gauze rolled lightly, and a light rain fell.

The misty rain line beat in a series of rapid drums on the windows, and the sound of hot water gurgling in the magic workshop in the mountains is crisp and pleasant.

"Rin, open your eyes and try it, can you see something."

In a room full of bottles, jars, and experimental utensils, a young girl gently puts on a pair of black-framed glasses for the boy opposite.

The girl was wearing a black sailor suit, a pair of slender and well-proportioned beautiful legs wrapped in black silk stockings under a pleated skirt, and long black hair fell smoothly to her well-developed chest, revealing her smooth forehead.

Opposite her, a dark-haired boy slowly opened his eyes, revealing unfocused pupils.

Originally, there was only darkness in his sight, but he accidentally glimpsed the outline of something, which made the boy stunned.

"I seem to be able to see a little, Touko-neechan ..."

Blinking, Rin Aogasaki returned to his senses, a kind of overwhelmed surprise on his childish and delicate little face.

"That's good. It seems that the direction of the attempt is not wrong, and after a while, this pair of glasses should be able to improve a little more. "

Aogasaki Touko breathed a sigh of relief, smiled, removed the glasses on her face that she wore only during magic research, picked up a pot of boiling water that had just been brewed on the side, made herself a cup of coffee, and took a sip.

The aroma and bitterness spread in her mouth at the same time, which immediately made her feel a lot more energetic.

"That's good enough..."

Rin Aozaki held the temples with both hands, like a child on an outing, looking at everything around him with novelty and caution.

Rather, he was 11 years old and was originally a child. It's just that due to his blindness since childhood, he seems a little mature in dealing with people, and it is easy to ignore his age.

"Thank you,Touko-neechan."

Although he could not completely see the outside world, nor could he see the excess colors, he could only judge that the table was a table and that people were people by some vague white lines, but for Aogasaki, this was already the second most valuable gift he had received so far.

And the most valuable thing is naturally the fact that eleven years ago, the Aogasaki family adopted him.

"Nothing. I'm also a magician, so if I can't even do this, how can I inherit magic. "

Touching the boy's head, Aogasaki Orange chuckled, looking at the cute and innocent smile on the other party's face, and couldn't help but feel that the fatigue caused by staying up late in the past few days was nothing.

However, since her attempt was successful, it proved that her original conjecture was not wrong.

That is the problem of blindness in boys, neither caused by defects in physiological structure nor self-enclosed by mental oppression.

Rather, it is cursed for looking directly at some kind of high spiritual being.

- As the saying goes, God cannot be looked at directly.

In the face of an existence that they cannot understand, most creatures will lose visual information, because this is the brain and soul cut off from their eyes out of self-protection to prevent information overload.