Chapter 32: I will get this scene to all the Britanian

"Say, what is your purpose? Is it really for the throne..."

Looking at Morgan, who was already bound by a simple rope made of sheets in front of her, and her already slim body curves were tighter and more prominent, the girl questioned. 

However, after glancing at her chest, she smiled disdainfully, as if showing off, deliberately straightened her chest at her, which made Artoria's face slightly ugly. 

You know, since she pulled out the sword in the stone, her body has not grown in any physiological sense. And according to Merlin, this is also due to the effect attached to the sword in the stone. 

Usually, girls don't care about this at all. 

But this time, in the face of Morgan's silent ridicule, Artoria always felt as if she was a loser, and her heart was unhappy. 

As for her questioning, Morgan also ignored it, just turned his gaze to the boy on the side and said with a chuckle. 

"Seriously, aren't you really considering coming back to Orkney with me, Ian? You know, I can give you what Arthur can give you, and I can still give you what she can't. "l

Although she was indeed "humiliated" by the boy, this time Morgan had calmed down again and began to seduce Aozaki again. 

"I'm sorry, Miss Morgan, I just want to stay by my sister's side to help her, and please allow me to refuse your invitation." 

Rin Aogasaki shook his head and said seriously, the Duranal in his hand has not been put into the sheath, but is always ready. 

After all, the woman in front of him was a magician, and the other party couldn't say what strange means he would make, so he was also vigilant. 

However, what puzzled him a little was that the other two people in the room did not answer the question he asked earlier, but did not mention it again as if deliberately avoiding it. 

But the original conflict between the two has eased, which is also a good thing in his opinion. 

"It's really cold, obviously he just called me 'sister' in bed." 

Morgan sighed in frustration, making Artoria's forehead jump after hearing this, and subconsciously clenched the sword in the stone in her hand, as if she was suppressing some emotion, forcing herself not to raise the sword in her hand. 

"That's just for your purposes." 

For the misleading in the other party's words, Aozaki Rin was not affected in any way, considering that the other party was already considered a "prisoner", he also continued to persuade. 

"Miss Morgan, I know you hate your sister because of the throne, but my sister didn't sit in that position for herself. 

"If you are confident that you can become a better king than your sister, I think my sister will not mind returning the throne to you." 

Hearing this, Artoria was stunned for a moment, but then nodded and looked at Morgan. 

"Ian is right.Sister, you just want this position, then I will never give it up. But if you can make the people of Britain better, even make me your knight. "

The words revealed seriousness, and Artoria was not joking. 

In fact, she has always had a strong sense of responsibility for becoming the new king. It is also because Merlin told her from a very young age that only she can save Britain. 

And if someone can do better than her, she naturally has no reason to stick to this position. 

Morgan was silent for a while, lowered her head slightly, and only raised his face again after a long time, with a cold meaning on her cold and beautiful face.