Chapter 21: I choose all

– poof. 

Before he could react, Rin Aogasaki felt himself thrown down on the snow. 

Feeling the tightening of the arms holding his body, and the slight trembling of the girl who fell on him, the boy was stunned for a moment, and then pulled out his arm and hugged the girl and whispered. 

"As I said, I'm back,Onee-chan." 

“...... You actually dare to say it. Don't do such stupid things for me next time! "

Artoria lifted her face from the boy's chest, and just like that, she directly pressed the boy to the snow, with a "vicious" expression and a slight red eye corner. 

It can be seen that she was really worried about it before. 

"Well, I promise you, sister." 

Rin Aozaki nodded with a smile and said seriously. 

And looking at the boy's appearance, the girl who had planned to preach well, the resentment in her heart suddenly dissipated by half. 

But it was unlikely that she would expose the matter like this, so Artoria naturally turned the muzzle of the cathartic gun and turned to look at Merlin. 

"Merlin, next time you dare to use magic to put me to sleep, when I wake up, I will definitely cut you!" 

Knowing that the girl's words were obviously serious, Merlin did not dare to stimulate her anymore, and quickly nodded with a wry smile. 

"I know, it will never happen next time." 

"And, Kai!"

Artoria stood up, pulled Rin Aozaki up from the snow, patted the snow on the other party, and glared at her righteous brother. 

Who knew that Kai stared back directly with an unhappy face, making the girl speechless for a while. 

“...... As for you, I won't say anything. Anyway, I'm sure I can't say anything about your mouth..."

With full self-knowledge, Artoria muttered, feeling slightly depressed. 

I had to subconsciously knead the warm and soft little hands of the boy next to me, as if as a way to decompress, to consume the rest of my resentment. 

After all, what happened just now, but everyone ignored her will and made a choice.

That's what really makes her angry. 

However, Kai obviously didn't care much about Artoria's dissatisfaction, he just shook the snow that had fallen in his armor and looked at Merlin. 

"So shall we go straight back?" Or do you want to continue? "

"It's unlikely that it will continue. Although I don't know why Voltigeng let us go so quickly this time, the next time I encounter it, it is estimated that it will not die. And counting the time, we are almost ready to return. "

Merlin stood up and patted the falling snow off his body, he was a little curious about how Rin Aozaki and Kai had gotten out in such a quick time, and Voltigern had not yet chosen to continue the chase. 

So, without hesitation, he asked. Kai glanced at the boy before briefly recounting everything that had happened before. 

"So it is, no wonder he will let us go... Although Voltigern has a cruel and changeable personality and a strong desire to control, he has always chosen to keep his promises. This time, we can only be considered lucky. But..."

Turning his gaze to Rin Aozaki, who was making assurances with the girl, Merlin narrowed his eyes and noticed the change in the boy. 

Sure enough, this child, like Artoria and Voltigern, is a "miracle" that should not belong to this era. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing...