Chapter 19:Matou

“Master!"

Arthur, who was originally surprised that Gilgamesh had revealed part of Lancer's true name, suddenly sensed a danger that came back intuitively at this moment.

His body subconsciously exploded and came behind Irisvel, and the holy sword in his hand as a shield directly blocked the bullet that was fired, making a crisp sound.

"Master, are you all right?"

Protecting Irisvel behind him, Arthur looked in the direction where the bullet was coming from, with a wary face and a fighting posture.

And Irisvel seemed to react at this time, and after blinking blankly, he realized that he had almost been attacked just now.

"I'm fine, Saber, but just now it was... Other Masters? "

After all, the existence of the Servant should not use modern firearms as weapons, and Irisvel can't help but associate the identity of the sneaker with the side of the royal lord.

"It's not clear. But for sure, it should be a sniper shot from a considerable distance. "

Even with his eyes and perception, he could not observe the location of the sneak attackers, and Arthur felt that there were too many variables in tonight's battle, and he also had the idea of evacuating in his heart.

It's just that compared to the nervousness of the Saber master, he originally planned to test the rugged Gilgamesh, as if the aftermath show was interrupted, and unhappiness appeared between his eyebrows.

"Where is the wild dog, dare to disturb the interest of this king."

Some of the dozens of golden ripples that were originally aimed at Aozaki Rin turned their direction, and Gilgamesh didn't even look back, and several treasures flew out of the ripples, reflecting back in the direction where the bullet hit earlier!

- Boom, boom...

The sound of explosions of Noble Phantasm continued to sound in the distant buildings to be demolished.

The scorching light of the fire instantly illuminated half of the sky, billowing smoke.

But Gilgamesh seemed to be unconcerned about the impact of this action, but only frowned, glanced sideways in the direction of the Noble Phantasm explosion, and said to himself.

"Escaped? But...... Humph, a surrogate of inhibition? It's really all kinds of strange things popping up..."

Retracting his gaze and looking back at the slightly combative boy on the street lamp at the other end, Gilgamesh chuckled.

"It seems that this Holy Grail War is much more interesting than I imagined. Two miscellaneous cultivators who call themselves kings, a demigod hero who has lost his reason, a little guy disguised as Lancer, and the guy who disturbed this war..

"In that case,I am also a little interested and comes to play with you."

"Especially you, boy,I wants to see how long you can perform this play."

The divine aura that he had never felt and the pure soul without a trace of filth, Gilgamesh's mood was difficult to be a little interested, and after a deep glance at the young man, just like when he first came, he suddenly turned into a spirit and disappeared on the street lamp.

At the same time, Kayneth, who was standing in the distance eavesdropping on all the conversations, also commanded aloud.

"Berserker, retreat. Also, Waver ... I thought you would do something earth-shattering if you stole my holy relics, but I didn't expect that you would just be so stupid to participate in the Holy Grail War! Well, good! In the next few days, I will let you experience for yourself what is the practical teaching of magicians, heh! "

The sneer disappeared into the dark night with Hercules' leaping figure, and Waver, who was huddled in the chariot, couldn't help but grab his hair in panic after hearing this.

"How, what?! I didn't expect that person to actually come to participate in the Holy Grail War, if he targeted me, I..."

"Calm down, boy. I don't know what's going on, but it's already happened, so don't look ahead! Give me the courage you had when you stole the holy relic! "

A slap slapped Waver's back hard, causing the other party to wake up directly in pain, and Waver still retorted with a hard mouth.

"That's not stealing, it's borrowing! How can the magician's thing be considered stealing! After all, I didn't say no, Mr. Kayneth, and..."

Waver's defense continued to sound, and after confirming that he would not attack again, Arthur turned to look at Aozaki Rin on the street lamp and said apologetically.

"I'm sorry, Lancer... Although I know you're probably not really Lancer, let me call you that. The battle between us, it seems that it can only be put until the next time, please forgive me. "

Rin Aozaki nodded, he didn't have any opinion, in fact, even if Arthur didn't say anything, he planned to leave.

After all, tonight's harvest is enough, although I don't know how his sister quickly judged the real names and some abilities of other followers, but his sister was originally a genius-type magician, and must have her own unique methods.

Instead of lingering any longer, after nodding goodbye to Arthur, Rin Aoxaki snapped his fingers and collected the remaining paper on the surrounding ground to form wings.

It's just that in the chaos of paper, he perceives something like an illusion, and suddenly instinctively swung a shot in the air behind him, and after not feeling anything, he blinked suspiciously, and his figure disappeared under the cover of paper.

And Iskander, who was only concerned about arguing with his Master for a while, saw that except for him, the rest of the followers had left, and his face could not help but show a trace of regret.

"I thought I could pull a few more people to drink a few more drinks, but I had to wait until the next time?"

"That kind of thing, even if you say it, no one will definitely agree to it..."

Waver grumbled like a thought, while touching his back to relieve the pain.

To be honest, tonight's Holy Grail War really had a big impact on him.

It was not only the display of strength between the servants, but also the collision of their spirits, which made his heart can't help but give birth to some yearning emotions.

But immediately, Waver shook his head and left this emotion behind.

After all, he only hoped that his Servant would not cause him additional trouble in the next Holy Grail War.

Alas, shouldn't you have been so impulsive to participate in the Holy Grail War...

The young magician's inner entanglement and regret were unknown, except for the top of a building in the distance, a man with black hair and waist sneezed without warning.

  ......

Time goes back a few minutes.

In the dark night, the girl in the emerald green dress finally stopped and stood in front of a house.

On the outer wall of the house, the surname of the owner is also written.

- Matou.