Chapter 15:Full Counter

- Poof! 

Blood splattered in the air. 

The heavy force accompanied by the sharp stone sword swung heavily from the air, undoubtedly cutting into the head of the beast, which made Artoria, who was stepping on this monster at this moment, excited. 

But before she could continue to move, a huge force accompanied by a hissing suddenly came from the monster under her, directly throwing her out with a sword. 

Fortunately, Artoria adjusted her posture in the air in time and inserted her sword into the ground to stabilize her body, so that she did not fall in embarrassment. 

But even if she failed to solve the monster at once, her purpose had been achieved. 

Because at this moment, on the side of the water-seeking beast that was roaring angrily for the sharp pain coming from his head, in the originally empty rain curtain, an armored figure suddenly appeared from the air. 

Kai did not hesitate to stab the sword in his hand and stab directly into the monster's left eye! 

Blood mixed with sticky juice immediately burst out, splashing his face, but his expression did not change at all. 

Just pulled the sword out of the water-seeking beast's eye socket with a strong counterstroke with both hands, and then hurriedly retreated before the opponent's angry attack arrived, opening the distance, and letting the monster pounce. 

As expected, after receiving two heavy blows in succession, the beast obviously lost its mind. 

It grasps the ground with four paws, arches all over its body, and the hideous snake head hisses and opens its huge mouth, as if it is about to make an unending roar. 

It grasps the ground with four paws, arches all over its body, and the hideous snake head hisses and opens its huge mouth, as if it is about to make an unending roar. 1T4pRb

But its fangs had just been revealed, and its bloody red tongue had just poked out. 

A sharp sword reflected the thunder flashing in the sky, shaking the rain line, like a thunderbolt, penetrating its mouth! 

- shhhh 

The angry roar turned into a harsh scream before it could be issued, and the water-seeking beast stumbled back a step, but it was even more aroused, and directly closed its giant mouth to bite off the foreign object that pierced into its mouth! 

And as if sensing the other party's intentions, this figure was completely out of the shadow of the illusion, and he let go of his hand without hesitation. 

Taking advantage of the slippery nature of the muddy ground, he kicked the ground and slid backwards, avoiding the bite of the opponent's hideous mouth. 

At the same moment, the sword blade that was originally inserted in the mouth of the beast was also like a weed, and it was instantly bitten and shattered by it. 

The sound of metal shattering echoed clearly in the rainy night, and Rin Aogasaki, Artoria, and Kai, each standing in a position, already surrounded the monster in the middle. 

Who knew that everything Merlin said was not a lie, even after receiving so many fatal injuries in succession, the monster still showed no signs of falling, and even became a little stronger. 

Just as the three of them were about to step forward together and launch another round of attacks. 

A violent humming sound suddenly sounded in the air, and then the chest cavity of the water-seeking beast trembled rapidly, like the strange sound of dozens of hunting dogs roaring at the same time, coming from the other party's body and resounding throughout the wilderness!