Chapter 16:Longinus

- Boom!  Waves of explosions exploded in the air

- Boom!

Waves of explosions exploded in the air.

Hercules' burly body clearly gave the impression of slow movements, but his limbs were incredibly flexible.

Even if he loses his mind, driven by his body's instincts, he can easily dodge the wave of qi that exploded from Arthur's Wind King Enchantment.

But the figure exuding a frenzied aura had just avoided the attack of the Knight King and swung his axe sword to counterattack, while on the other side, Rin Aozaki, who was holding a spear, had already rushed forward.

The mana-enhanced feet hit the ground hard and ejected the body, causing the road surface to crack.

Dozens of "paper cones" rotating and floating around Aozaki Rin attacked Hercules' body as the spear in his hand ghostly stabbed forward.

A wild roar filled the atmosphere, and Heracles instantly turned the direction of the axe sword swing and slashed at the tip of the spear and the "paper cone" that attacked.

However, unexpectedly, after the axe sword collided with the spear, a violent explosion spread out from the "paper cone" first.

Rin Aozaki shook the spear with one hand and pulled it back to his body, and took the opportunity to snap his fingers with the other.

Under the dozens of flames that had already been generated, an even more violent explosion emanated, directly engulfing Heracles' figure, and even affecting Arthur on the side.

But Rin Aozaki knew that this was not the end of it, and sure enough, as soon as his retreating body landed, Hercules rushed out first in the smoke and dust of the explosion.

At the same time, a chaotic air stream also burst out from the firelight, raging towards him.

The fingers snapped again, turning the incoming air flow into a freezing cold air.

As the cold air blowing back in the opposite direction instantly formed ice on the road surface and spread forward, freezing Heracles' legs and causing him to pause for a moment.

Rin Aozaki once again lowered the center of gravity of his body and launched a sprint.

Under the dark night, the spear covered with strips of cloth faintly flashed a hint of gold.

The young man's body was like a streamer, flashing on the frozen road!

The spear instantly slashed through the figures of the two Servant present, leaving a buzz in the air.

Immediately after, with a pop.

Hercules' body that had not yet had time to adjust was still in a forward posture, and the entire arm holding the axe sword was cut off without warning, shooting out a large amount of blood.

And Arthur, who had only failed to react to the attack for a moment, also exploded a cloud of blood on his shoulder.

What a quick spurt?! If his target was not Hercules but me, I'm afraid that the blow just now would have pierced my heart...

Knowing that it was because Heracles' huge body blocked most of the impact for him, which would cause the boy's sudden stab to deviate from the expected track, Arthur's heart felt a chill, and after reacting, he immediately closed the distance without hesitation, and the holy sword slashed towards the mask on Aozaki's face, which was already located behind him.

After all, if the distance is widened, it will undoubtedly give the other party the opportunity to gain momentum, and Arthur is not confident that he can have such luck next time.

At the same time, Hercules, whose entire arm was cut off, did not fall, but the muscles of his body became stronger, and after violently pressing the broken arm on the ground back to the wound and healing at an incredible speed, the berserker attacked towards Aozaki Rin with a stronger momentum.

Sure enough, it was still too greedy to want both of them to exit at one time, and the effort just now was not enough...

Feeling that he had not yet exerted the true power of the Longinus spear in his hand, Aozaki Rin shook the spear in his hand, blocking Arthur's holy sword, and at the same time burst out nearly a hundred shots in a breath, constantly colliding with the wildly dancing axe sword in Hercules' hand!

Between the three, they suddenly fell into a melee.

But anyone can see that although all three are attacking different opponents, it is more like Saber and Berserker fighting together.

However, although he seemed to be very powerful at first glance, Rin Aozaki understood that this explosive attack could only last for a few seconds.

Sure enough, between his breath switching, Arthur took advantage of the situation to lean up, and the holy sword slashed at his chest all the way, obviously intending to tear his mask along the way, while the gunshot wounds all over Hercules' body continued to heal, and the speed of wielding the axe sword in his hand became more and more rapid, as if playing a rousing symphony, blowing the melody of gun and sword.

It was at this moment that Rin Aogasaki had to retreat.

There was no time to snap his fingers, relying only on the magic circuit running at high speed, and the magic silk thread emitted pulled the paper on the surrounding road.

At the moment when Rin Aozaki chose to retreat his figure, countless papers exploded in the air like a chaotic sight, drowning the figures of the three people!

From the appearance of Lancer at the beginning, to the disruption of Berserker later, and now ... In total, it didn't take more than ten minutes.

But in just ten minutes, the entire warehouse street was almost completely destroyed, making it impossible to distinguish its original appearance.

"This is ... The power of the Servants? "

Irisvel stretched out her hand to cover her face, stopping the small rubble that was flying around due to the explosion, and her heart was a little shocked.

As the smoke from the blast cleared, Aozaki withdrew some distance with Arthur and Heracles in different directions at the same time.

Obviously, the lord of Berserker, who was observing from afar, also realized at this moment that Lancer was by no means idle, so he ordered Hercules, who had lost his mind, to put away his attack for the time being, and consider whether the battle should continue.

Only at this time, after withstanding so many attacks, the strip of cloth that was originally wrapped around Longinus finally reached its limit.

As the dusty rags dispersed with the wind, a spear in Rin's hand turned bloody red, and a spear with a faint golden light circulating on the tip of the spear appeared in everyone's sight.

"This spear is ... Longinus?! Are you really Percival?! No, no, it seems to be different from that spear from Percival..."

Looking at the weapon held in the hand of the boy standing on the street lamp not far away, a flash of shock flashed in Arthur's eyes.

After all, he had seen with his own eyes the "holy spear" held by the noble knight under his command, but after reacting, he felt that the "holy spear" held in the young man's hand seemed to be more than the one he had seen at the beginning... Majestic and deep power.

"Longinus? That is not the one who witnessed the execution of the Son according to legend..."

Unable to understand why the Holy Grail War summoned this one, Irisvel's confusion had just risen to her heart, and at this moment, a thunderous roar suddenly tore through the air.

At the same time, a heroic laughter also sounded in unison.

"Hahaha! It is rare to gather so many heroes, wouldn't it be a pity to let someone out like this!

"My real name is Iskander, who appeared as a Rider in this Holy Grail War! Before this is the throne, don't hurry up to put away the blade for this king! "

In the rumbling thunder, a luxurious chariot descended like thunder!