Chapter 47: No Marriage

— !. 

The sound of blades colliding with blades sounded. 1T4pRb

Lancelot dodged a sword stabbed towards his chest with an undestroyed lake light, and was about to swing his sword to counterattack. 

Unexpectedly, the boy who was still in front of him suddenly disappeared. 

By the time he sensed something was wrong, a long sword had swung from the bottom up from behind his back, and finally stopped at the side of his neck. 

Just push one more point forward and the blade will slice through his skin. 

“...... I lost. "

Lancelot's body stiffened for a second, then relaxed, and shook his head with some regret. 

However, there was no frustration on his face, just some pity, turned to look at the boy who had withdrawn Durandle from his waist, scratched his head and sighed. 

"Sure enough, the speed and sword art of light theory can't keep up with Ian at all, and next time, at least let you have a few more rounds." 

"Nothing, I just happen to be good at it." 

Rin Aozaki shook his head, not complacent, with a sincere smile on his face. 

He is now in the courtyard of the castle palace of Camelot, competing with several knights. 

Although there have been occasional wars since the defeat of Voltigern and the recapture of Camelot, the chalk city has been rebuilt by craftsmen and goblins disguised as craftsmen. 

Of course, after that, the knights who came to pledge their allegiance to King Arthur, under the consultation of her righteous sister Artoria and a group of knights, finally established a special knightly mechanism called the "Round Table". 

And now in front of him, Lancelot, because of his great merits in recapturing Camelot, coupled with outstanding force and being the great lord of France, her righteous sister Artoria also invited him to join the "Knights of the Round Table" after recognizing the other party's righteousness. 

Although Agwen objected to this process, he eventually agreed because the food needed by the army could be purchased more easily. 

"No, you can't reach this level if you're good at it, and it must have been quite hard. It seems that I still have to continue to work hard. "

Lancelot chuckled a few times, and Tristan among the knights of the round table who was watching seemed to have some feelings, caressing Philnot, a weapon that looked like a longbow and a harp in his hand, and sighed in the pleasant sound of strings. 

"Ah, how unyielding. Knowing that what greets him ahead is failure, he still rushes forward undeterred. "

"Hey, are you cursing me!" 

Lancelot stopped Tristan's improvisational poetry angrily, feeling helpless about his friend's remarks. 

"No, I'm just stating the facts. After all, we lose to you Ian. "

Tristan opened his eyes and looked at Gawain, Lancelot, Percival, Gahoris, Gareth, Gareth, and Palamidis standing in the courtyard at the moment, and his golden eyes finally fell on Rin's body, showing a natural expression towards Lancelot.

"It seems to be true that way, but why didn't Lord Ian agree to the king joining the round table?" 

Gawain asked lightly holding his chin in a slightly confused manner, because when it comes to force, the boy undoubtedly qualifies to be a member of the Knights of the Round Table.