Chapter 25:Yandere is scary

"Onee-chan, what's wrong with the colorful frog?"

After bathing at the girl's suggestion and changing into new clothes, Rin Aozaki, who heard a certain word at the entrance of the [Botanical Garden], asked a little confused.

"It's nothing, I just think you can't see this creature in Japan, hehe..."

Manaka chuckled and directly revealed the topic, and the naturalness of her expression was probably completely unimaginable to what she had just done.

Shouldn't that creature be in Madagascar ...

I didn't understand why the girl had such an idea, and Rin Aozaki didn't care too much, but just felt a little strange.

After all, he still needs to find out the purpose of the three people who claim to be "time travelers".

Summoning the spear of Longinus back into his hand just in case, Rin Aozaki's left hand was wearing a gloved dress and a thousand paper cranes floating around him, and after making all the preparations, he came to the side of Sajyou Manaka.

Snapping his fingers and directly lifting the restraints on the mouths of the three, Rin Aozaki silently activated the magic circuit in his body and asked.

"So, please explain what the so-called 'time traveler' and the disaster caused by this Holy Grail war mean."

However, after his words fell, he did not receive any response.

Looking at the moonlight, the young man holding a spear just after bathing, the beautiful young martial general in a period drama, and the posture of an elegant noble prince in the courtyard of a deep mansion, Ritsuma and Mash were subconsciously stunned for a moment.

But immediately, a vicious cold hit the backs of the two, causing them to tremble in unison.

Involuntarily glancing in the direction where the strange chill came, Ritsuka and Mash quickly noticed that Manaka, who was behind the boy, was looking at them sideways with a smile, and raised her hand succinctly and clearly, gently swiping it around her neck.

Even if there is no need to explain, Ritsuka and Mash also understand the meaning of the love song.

--If you dare to look at Mibu with such eyes, I will slaughter you~!

  Scary! x2

This thought flashed in the hearts of the two girls at the same time, and their bodies couldn't help but stiffen, tacitly looking away from the teenager's body, coupled with the previous curse of "lying will turn into a colorful frog", causing them to dare not make a sound at all.

As for El-Melloi II on the other side, after seeing Aozaki Rin's true face, a touch of surprise flashed in his heart.

Such a look has reached the level of natural charm, right? If you practice this related magic again, I am afraid it will have a wonderful effect...

However, El-Melloi II did not say a word because the boy's appearance had reached the point of "magic", he was actually considering how to answer the question that the other party had just asked.

After all, due to the curse of Sajyou Manaka, they can't convey a single lie to the teenager. However, the benchmark for this judgment is actually very vague, and if it is not handled well, it is likely that the curse will take effect.

The three people from Chaldean fell silent with different ideas, making Aozaki Rin, who had waited for several minutes without getting any response, blink suspiciously.