Chapter 76: Karen: You have a pedo soul Aoko

After two days of heavy rain, the air carried a fresh feeling after everything was washed, and the land also exuded a faint earthy smell.

As was customary, Rin Aozaki took the train to the Mita Church in Misaki City to learn something new.

However, now with the help of the glasses made by Aozaki Touko, he could have gone alone in this matter, but with some worries, Aoko still sent him to the location of the church with some stubbornness.

The area owned by Church is not large, but it is the only church in Misaki City.

It is located right between the commercial district and the residential street, next door to the city's largest general hospital.

The beautiful triangular roof all-white building easily catches people's eyes, and when Aoko Aozaki takes Aozaki's hand to the entrance of the church, she happens to see a mature woman wearing cool short sleeves, long purple hair with curls hanging smoothly to her chest, and delicate and attractive facial features, sweeping the fallen leaves on the pavement, while humming an unknown ditty.

It seemed that she heard the footsteps approaching, and the woman immediately raised her head and looked at the prestige, with a slightly surprised look on her face.

"Isn't this Aoko, did you send Rin to class again? However, why put glasses on Rin? "

Ritsuka looked at the boy with glasses with a puzzled expression, thinking that the other party's eyes had been cured. But she had only seen the boy in church a few days ago, and even if it was a treatment, it should not be so fast.......

But for the question of the woman in front of her, Aozaki Aoko didn't seem to be interested in explaining, but instead glanced at the other party with a little disgust and trouble, and asked rhetorically.

"What about the only nuns? Is it inside the church? "

"I said Aoko, you directly hand over  Rin to me, and then I'll take him to find , can't you hurry to school?" Why specifically ask where the frame is? And why is your attitude towards Rin completely different from when you treat me? Or do you already hate me to the point where you don't even want to shout my name? "

It seems that he was struck by the girl's distrust, and Sue Ritsuka threw out a series of questions with some injuries.

But Aoko Aozaki just snorted coldly, glanced at the other party and spoke.

"Shut up for me, stupid lawsuit! I haven't forgiven you for trying to kidnap Rin in the first place! "

"But, that's just a joke... And how many years have passed since then..."

Scratching his face, Suse Ritsuka's eyebrows were a little distressed.

After all, as a spy of the magic association, she came to Aozaki's house pretending to be a tutor, the purpose was to monitor the magic research of the Aozaki family, and then report to the association.

It is precisely for this reason that she originally decided to use the girl in front of her as an entry point to find out some news.

But I didn't expect that halfway through, because the young Aozaki Rin was too cute, she joked that she would steal the boy overnight, and then flew away, but was directly kicked on the calf by Aoko, who was angry for some reason at the time, and even saw through the disguise by the passing Aozaki Touko, and lifted the cross-dressing, resulting in the failure of the spy mission and becoming a idle member of the magic association who fished in troubled waters.

"That's not certain, who knows if you were serious at the time..."

Muttering softly, Aoko was going to say something more, but knowing that there was a slight contradiction between her sister and Shuse's relationship, Rin Aozaki took the girl's hand and looked up.

"Just send me here, sister, if it's late, you'll be late for school." In addition, Miss Karen is also a very reliable person, so there is no need to worry about things here. "

“...... Well, I see. But if that bad woman wants to do something to you, remember to tell Sister Karen. "

After hesitating for a while, he nodded reluctantly, and Aoko glanced at the clock hanging outside the church, and gave the boy a serious word, and then took the boy's hand and handed it to Shuse.

Only at the end, the girl still didn't trust very trustingly warned.

"Don't bully Rin!"

“...... How many times have I been here, how could I possibly do that kind of thing. If I really bullied Rin,Karen would not let me go in the first place. "

I don't understand why the girl's trust in herself is so weak, and Suse is a little crying and laughing.

But fortunately, Aoko did not continue to entangle, and after noticing that the school time was indeed a little nervous, and said goodbye to Aogasaki, she also left the church in a hurry.

"Remember to go home early after school and don't linger on the street, Aoko, it seems to be a little unpeaceful recently, I heard that several people have disappeared the other day."

"Verbose, I don't need you to say I know, Bakaritsu!"

Looking at the girl's departing back,Suse smiled bitterly, but then the boy next to her suddenly pulled her hand.

"I'm sorry Miss Ritsuka, my sister seems to have some misunderstanding about you, but she has no malice, please forgive me."

Aozaki Rin apologized seriously, but Suse did not take this matter to heart, and subconsciously waved her hand.

"Haha, it's okay, anyway, I'm used to Aoko talking about me like that. Speaking of that pair of glasses, Rin? "

"This is a magic dress that Touko Onee-chan made for me, which allows me to see a little bit."

"In this way, it is worthy of an orange or really powerful..."

While sighing and holding the boy's hand into the church, Suse quickly found his sister Suse Ritsuka in the backyard of the church and handed the boy to the other party.

"Then, my task will be completed, and Rin will be handed over to you to take care of,Ritsuka"

Wearing a black nun dress and a black veil, Suse nodded lightly, and after greeting each other with Aozaki Rin, the two skillfully went to a church library.

However, what made Rin Aozaki a little confused was that today he rarely met the real owner of this church, the priest he was also quite familiar with,Fumizuka Eiri.

But thinking that maybe the other party went out on an errand, Rin Aozaki did not take the liberty to ask the nun in front of him this question, and quickly focused his attention on the braille in front of him.

After all, the eyes can not see, even with the help of glasses, can only see the square outer outline of a book, but can not see the words or colors on it, Aozaki Rin's way of reading words is still the same as in the past, relying on the touch of his fingertips to increase his knowledge reserve, and he has long adapted to this way.

The time for learning is always fleeting, and a morning passes in the blink of an eye.

It's just that after the recognition of new words and the teaching of some common sense, a little hesitation flashed on Suse Yuika's smiling face, and she suddenly spoke after a while.

“...... Speaking of which, Rin. Does Aoko still take a bath with you now? "

"Huh? Didn't Karen Onee-chan say that boys and girls at this age were no longer suitable for that? The day before yesterday, my sister really wanted to take care of me and go into the bathroom with me, but after I said that, she didn't do that. Any questions? "

Not quite understanding why his teacher would ask that, Rin Aogasaki blinked in confusion.

"No, that's fine. You just have to remember that you can't do that until you're an adult. "

With a faint smile on her face,Suse Yuika added, relieved in her heart.

After all, others can't see it, but as a person who knows both Aoko and boys well, sometimes the relationship between girls and boys is a little too close.
 Admittedly, the Aozaki family did not care about this situation, and it was even very likely that the girl's parents had some kind of plan, but in order to ensure the boy's physical and mental health, as a nun, she did not want the boy's innocence to be unconsciously crooked by Aoko so early.

Unable to know the ups and downs in the nun in front of him, Aozaki Rin just nodded his head in ignorance, remembering the other party's teachings as usual.

"Well, I see,Yuika Onee-chan."