Chapter 80:Death Apostle

"Touko Onee-chan!"

The timely call behind her brought Aozaki's consciousness back to reality, and when she came back to her senses, she found that she had actually been captured by fear at that moment.

There was still a slight residual paralysis in her fingertips, as if her body was slightly difficult to move with a stagnation,Touko took a deep breath and calmed herself down, and the cold expression maintained on her pretty face was slightly reluctant, and asked.

"You're not a magician, are you?"

After all,her feeling is neither the shackles of the magic eye, nor the restriction of some kind of magical action, it is simply the fear of creatures for living things, like the laws of nature, which is difficult to resist.

It's just that the man still didn't answer her question, but glanced at the boy who was protected by the girl with some surprise.

"I heard that the Aozaki family seems to be only female in this generation, but I didn't expect that there was an exception? However, if you are completely unconstrained by Fangcai's situation, the child behind you may be more suitable than you to inherit magic, 'magic makes it egg'." "

There was no sense of ridicule, as if he simply told the truth, and the man slowly stood up and looked at Aozaki Touko.

And at this moment, the feeling of being preyed on again emerged from the bottom of the heart, Touko instinctively moved back an inch, the magic circuit in the body secretly activated, and the brain unconsciously began to think about the means to cope and get out.

As for why the man was able to reveal her identity in one mouth, she was not surprised at all.

After all, since she was trained as a magician by her grandfather, countless magicians have come to visit her. And some superficial information about her may have long been marked with a certain price in the world of magic and sold wantonly.

Just pay a little attention, flowers and means, you can naturally know some of her things.

"Don't worry, this time I came not to be an enemy of the magician, but just to search for someone. But if he simply made such a request, the envoy probably would not easily believe it, and since this is the case, he had to let his heir stay on my side for the time being to restrain his actions. "

Seeing the girl's secret small movements, the man did not stop it, it should be said that in his opinion, that level of resistance did not need to be cared about at all.

"So, you're planning to make me a prisoner? I'm really sorry in that case, my 'monster-like' old man doesn't care about this level of threat. And are you sure that you won't be troubled by that person after that? "

Warning the other party's behavior with words, and not expecting that this alone will make the man back off,Touko just wants to delay for a while by the way to create an opportunity to escape.

To be honest, just now, she finally had a little clue at the identity of the man in front of her.

Without relying on other means, just using its own existence can make people feel the feeling that "they are prey"... I am afraid that there are only death dispers who are on the opposite side of humanity.

Only, why did the Death Apostle come here? Could it be that the other party was really not afraid of the prestige of the magic envoy at all?

Doubts flashed in her mind, and Orange didn't have time to think about it at this time, because across from her, the man showed a stereotypical expression that he didn't want to waste his tongue anymore and spoke.

"Admittedly, there is some truth in what you said. But none of this matters compared to my purpose. Moreover, if it has not been tried, where does the conclusion come from? As long as it is finally successful, magic is no longer a threat. "

When the words fell, under the man's pure black trench coat, he suddenly began to float and roll strangely, as if some creature was swimming in his body.

And in the next second, a hideous hunting dog with dark red eyes was bred from his chest, and at the moment of landing, it rushed towards the location where Orange and Aogasaki Rin were!

- Enchantment? Not good!

I wanted to delay for a while, but the conversation took less than three minutes.

Estimating that there were only two seconds left for the alien hound,Touko immediately gave up her original plan, raised her hand and shot a simple Gandr magic bullet at the hound, while his body instinctively wanted to push the boy behind him to a safer position on the other side.

But who knows, after pushing out with one hand, she only felt the air, and Touko's body couldn't help but stagger, his expression was stunned, and he didn't have time to look back to see why the boy was not behind him, and the magic bullet with extremely high magic density that she originally shot out was directly jumped into the air by the hound, and dodged flexibly.

And the hound, suddenly opened its fishy mouth and pounced on her!

Only at this same moment, a small black shadow also flew over her head.

From the moment the man's body showed the smell of blood, Rin Aozaki felt that his intuition was constantly conveying danger to him.

And at the moment when the hound appeared, he also subconsciously recalled the skills he had sharpened in his dreams, and his body instinctively acted.

With a slight jump, he was about to touch the roof of the car, and Rin Aozaki kicked on the wall of the tram behind him, his body catapulted, even though he could only see the general outline of the alien hound, but his fist still hit the opponent's head without mistake.
  - Snap!

It was like a lump of mud shattered by a huge force from outside.

The hound looked fierce and fierce in the last moment, and the next second, under the boy's fist, his head immediately dented, his body exploded, and suddenly turned into a pool of pitch-black sludge and splashed on the window of the tram.

Rin Aozaki was stunned for a moment after landing as if he hadn't expected that he had actually done it, but he immediately realized that the combat experience that that was a little too real seemed to be fake.

Without thinking about what was going on right now, the boy protected the girl behind him, and his unfocused eyes behind his glasses looked at the man opposite, as if he knew that the other party was likely to have the next move.

"Rin?"

Surprised by the scene in front of her and unconsciously revealed her voice,Touko looked at the boy in disbelief, as if wondering if the person in front of her was really the gentle and cute younger brother in her impression.

After all, although the boy has been adopted by the Aozaki family since he was a baby, he himself has not received any magic-related training, nor has he deliberately exercised his body.

So, how exactly is it done?

For a moment, I felt that the boy's body had a little more sense of unknown, and Touko's heart felt a little anxious for some reason.

It's just that this question is obviously not suitable for thinking about at this moment, because the puddle of black mud that was originally scattered by the boy will be like having life, and it is actually slowly squirming back into the man's body.

"Interesting. If you can do the kind of thing just now by relying on your physical ability, can you be a substitute cultivated by that group of people in the church? "

In addition to being a little surprised at the beginning, the man immediately showed a slightly interested look, but this emotion was fleeting, and immediately he suppressed his curiosity, and his body squirmed again, chuckling.

But the answer doesn't matter. Since one head does not work, then it is better to increase the number. "

As if he was saying the truth that should be taken for granted, the moment the words fell, three hounds roared and leapt out of his body!