Chapter 59:Ian?No,its Guinevere

"Is that all right?"

In the bedroom, changing into the clothes required for what Merlin called the "ceremony", Rin Aogasaki did not feel anything strange, but only opened his mouth to confirm to Merlin.

"Of course! Then you just have to remember what I said earlier and follow Artoria quietly, otherwise the 'ritual' may fail." "

Looking at the boy in front of him who was not like in the past, wearing a pure white cloak and hood, but wearing a close-fitting black dress, which could have made people feel amazing and cute with a touch of dignity, Merlin nodded with satisfaction.

"I see."

Aozaki Rin nodded solemnly, with a serious look on his small face. After all, this is a matter of appeasing the people's hearts, and he directly regards this matter as if it were military affairs.

"Then I'll make the final preparations now, and remember not to talk casually when I go out, Ian."

Merlin chuckled, holding his wand in hand, his face slightly more serious.

And as he finished chanting the lengthy mantra in his mouth, a white light suddenly flashed on the boy's body.

When the light dissipated, the boy who was still wearing a black dress had already changed into a petite "girl" in a pure white dress in appearance.

The "girl" wears a gorgeous garland on her head, draped in transparent light tulle, and her black hair glides smoothly through the snowy back muscles that are as white as porcelain, and hangs down to her slender waist. His white neck is slightly exposed to the air, the collarbone line is distinct, the two exposed shoulders are smooth and delicate, and under a lace dress with a slightly split hem, white legs wrapped in white silk lightly step on high heels.

And "her" on her pretty face that is like the most perfect creation of nature, her cherry-colored thin lips are gently pursed, and her golden eyes, which should have been unfocused, also carry a false sense of agility, looking delicate and cute.

Merlin carefully looked at the illusion on the boy's body, and found no flaws, before his eyes flashed with pride and boast.

However, it is also because the boy's qualifications are too good that he can evolve such an image on this basis, and to be honest, Merlin was a little surprised.
.
.
.
.
You really look like her,Rin
.
.
.
.
As for Aozaki, Rin didn't have any special feelings, but he felt as if there was something more on his body, as if he was covered with a layer of air.

"Okay, let's go out now."

Merlin retracted his thoughts and greeted, and Rin Aozaki also remembered what the other party said earlier, and silently followed behind the white-robed magician.

Outside the door, Artoria, who seemed to have been waiting for a long time, was also dressed up specially today.

The bright silver skirt and blue cloak she usually wore have been removed, and she has been replaced with a more suitable men's blue dress, which gives her already awe-inspiring temperament another sense of reliability.

It's just that compared to the past, her pretty face will have a little nervousness, and after taking a few deep breaths quietly, she gradually calmed down, and at this moment, the door also happened to open.

Looking at the "girl" who followed Merlin, the petite figure and delicate and cute face, although Artoria had long been mentally prepared that the boy would be put on the illusion, but this would still be stunned for a moment, and subconsciously spoke.

"Ian?"

After all, in her imagination, even if she put on illusions, it should not be much different from the boy's original appearance.

But at this moment, Artoria inexplicably felt the frustration that her self-esteem as a woman had been shattered.

"Ehem!"

Fortunately, Merlin on the side coughed dryly in time to remind her, so that the girl who almost fell into self-doubt came back to her senses.

"Oh, sorry, then let's go, Ia... No, Guinevere. "

Artoria hesitated for a few seconds before plucking up the courage to take the boy's hand, while Rin Aozaki only blinked a little suspiciously in the process, but still obediently did not make any sound.