Chapter 54 : I will let you watch me and Ian having...

The remnant sun was like blood, and he shone alone on the lion-helmeted knight holding the holy spear.

Artoria's brain went blank, and she maintained the stabbing motion, stunned in place and not moving.

Pregnant? She can understand.

Having children? She can understand too.

But, what do you call a child that belongs to her and Ian?!

After a while, the girl seemed to come to her senses and asked sharply in a panicked tone of "I must have misheard just now."

"No kidding! Do you think I'm a childish child who doesn't understand anything! Even if you do have a baby, how can it be me and Ian! How could three people have the same child together... I've seen through your time-delaying trick, Morgan! "

"It seems that you are not stupid, knowing that this is impossible with common sense."

Morgan looked at the tip of the holy spear that was only a few centimeters away from her chest, and from this distance, she could even feel the stormy sharpness of the holy spear faintly stinging her snow-white and delicate skin.

But she did not move her body, but leaned forward slightly and straightened her chest, so that Artoria subconsciously retracted the holy spear by an inch, her red lips were slightly upturned, a flash of pride flashed in her eyes, and chuckled.

"But who says that what can't be done with common sense can't be done by magic?"

Morgan folded her hands together, gently pressed on her lower abdomen, and lowered his head slightly, as if he was feeling the leap of new life, with a gentle and gentle smile on her face.

The rose-colored sunset shone quietly on her body through the scaly clouds, making Morgan look like a virgin at this moment, with a maternal radiance.

Artoria's pupils trembled violently, and she stumbled back a few steps as if she couldn't believe it, shaking her head while denying.

"No, it can't be, it shouldn't be like this, it shouldn't be..."

The girl's voice was full of helplessness, in the end, she didn't know if she should care about Morgan's pregnancy, or Morgan's pregnancy with her and Ian's child, or how it all happened...

She was now confused, and her brain was chaotic and she was about to faint.

"What's impossible. Did you really take the sword as a sword and I simply took Ian away last night and did nothing else? "

Seeing that Artoria was obviously shaken, Morgan chuckled again and added a blow.

"Difficult, is it..."

As if thinking of something, Artoria unconsciously clenched the holy spear in her hand, and looked at Morgan with wide eyes as if he was reminiscing, and her pink tongue licked her red lips.

"That's right, last night, the three of us were together, but we had a very 'fun'~❤! Of course, you were unconscious at that time, and it was a little regrettable... My dear sister. "

"You ——!"

But at this time, the corners of Morgan's mouth raised slightly, and she laughed.

"You're still too stupid to be foolish when you encounter a situation you haven't seen before, Arthur!"

"What?!"

Artoria was stunned for a moment, as if she hadn't expected Morgan's attitude to change so quickly.

And at this moment, the moment her steps stepped forward.

On the ground behind her, countless earth and stone thorns broke through!

It hit her in the back in an instant, knocking down the holy spear in her hand and binding it up, making it appear as a "+" character, and was thus restrained in midair.

“...... You bastard! So those words just now are really lying to me! "

Subconsciously wanted to break free from the shackles on his body, but found that she would be completely unable to get out for a while, which would make Artoria react and know that she had fallen for Morgan's "trick" again.

But she don't know why, her heart was relieved. At least it seems that her  brother still retains his purity and has not been succeeded by the evil woman in front of her.
  It's just that for some reason, a little regret flashed in her heart, and she still seemed to care a little bit about the possibility of her and "Ian's" child that Morgan had said before.

"Yes and how? Don't you think about it, if the three of us were really so 'happy' last night, would you still have the physical strength to mess around here today? "

Morgan casually patted the dust on the magic dress, stood up, and controlled the earth and stone thorns to move Artoria's body in front of him, and by the way, the opponent's helmet flew away, revealing the girl's look of shame at the moment.

But Morgan's own words also made Artoria calm in a sense.

However, before the thought of "this woman is still faced" rose in Artoria's heart, Morgan's next words shattered the luck in her heart.

"However, it seems that you are looking forward to it a little, so let's do it tonight."

Morgan tilted her head slightly, his plain white slender fingers tapped his red lips, and a touch of soft snow under his white and long snow neck was faintly revealed, which was even more delicate under the setting sun.

She blinked her azure blue eyes, her long eyelashes fluttered slightly, obviously she had a cold and charming face, but she pretended to be ignorant and innocent, but she said words that made people think.

“...... It's just that tonight, you can most likely only watch Ian and me on the side, and then bite your teeth and cry by yourself~! Hahaha! "

Seeing Artoria's face turn pale in an instant, and the ahoge on her head quickly withered, Morgan finally couldn't bear it anymore and laughed loudly.

What King Arthur, what king of ideals, what expectations of the British people... Now it seems that it is just a dog who has lost her family and can't even keep her "bones".

At this moment, Morgan couldn't help but feel an unprecedented sense of pleasure.

The jealousy and resentment of the past were all transformed into joy in front of Artoria's expression of collapse and despair.

"No, no! How can you do that! You can't do that! "

As soon as she thought of that picture, Artoria felt her brain begin to boil, she gritted her teeth and tried to break free from the earth and stone thorns on her body, but when she broke one, another one came up, making her unable to move at all.

"I will! Not only am I going to do that, but I'm going to make you watch all the time! Of course, if you are willing to bow your head and honestly plead with me, maybe I will give you a chance to participate as well.

"Ahhh... I can't wait now, Ian calls me onee-chan in front of you~! "

Morgan clasped her hands to her chest and laughed heartily, seeing that Artoria's whole color was about to turn gray and white, and the excitement in his eyes was even higher.

But before she could continue to speak to stimulate the girl, a crisp and immature voice suddenly sounded behind her.

"Onee-chan! Miss Morgan! Please stop! "