Chapter 94:My Choice

It was obviously midsummer, but the old man's voice was like the cold wind of the moon, which made the temperature in the cave drop by a few points.

After a while, Aoko seemed to come to his senses from the old man's words, his thin eyebrows furrowed, and he looked at the old man with an incomprehensible expression.

"I said, aren't you sleepy, old man? Didn't magic say from the beginning that my sister would inherit it? What is it to change your mind now? Besides, I don't plan to become a magician, so if you dream, I'll wait until you wake up. "

Unceremoniously rejecting the old man's proposal, Aoko couldn't help but think that his grandfather might really have Alzheimer's disease, and would actually say such a thing at such a time.

"Let's go,nee-chan, Rin is still waiting for us to go back and cut the cake, don't care what this old guy just said."

Aoko subconsciously pulled the sleeve of the orange beside him, but found that the other party did not move, and said with a little worry.

"You're not going to take the old man's words seriously, are you,nee-chan? All said, just leave him alone. "

However,Touko did not take Aoko's words, just lowered her head slightly, and after a moment, she raised her expressionless and pretty face, with a hint of gloom on her face, and her eyes stared at the old man coldly, asking.

"Are you serious?"

"That's right."

The old man nodded, as if he had already made up his mind, and after saying this, he closed his eyes again.

Touko took a deep breath and tried to calm herself down, but no matter how much she suppressed and restrained her inner emotions, an uncontrollable anger boiled in her mind.

She clenched her fists unconsciously, as if gritting her teeth, and her voice trembled slightly to reveal her words.

"Good, good..."

"Nee-chan..."

Feeling that Touko's emotions seemed to be a little out of control,Aoko just wanted to open her mouth so that the other party did not care about the confused behavior of an old man, after all, she would not follow the old man's words and choose to inherit the magic, but Touko's anger broke out first.

"I ask you, what have you taken my life for, smelly old man! You said that the Aozaaki family must have someone to inherit magic, that's why I stayed in the workshop to learn magic! But now you're telling me that I don't have that qualification! So why don't you make this kind of thing clear at the beginning, you have to wait until now! Do you think I'm your toy and my life is something you can fiddle with, bastard! You tell me, what the hell am I going to do after this! "

Having never seen her sister look so thunderous and furious, Aoko was momentarily shocked by the momentum of the orange, and stood in place stunned, unable to say a word.

To be honest, she couldn't imagine how strong the anger in Toukl's heart was at the moment, but just looking at the girl who had always shown people with a reliable and elegant image, but now she looked so angry, it was enough to glimpse some pain in her heart.

After all, after such a long period of hard work, the goal of life was suddenly completely denied, and there was no direct mental breakdown, which is already considered the strength of a girl.

In the face of Touko's fierce questioning and rebuke, the expression on the old man's face did not change at all, and he did not even raise his eyes, but replied lightly.

"You can work as a magician and not as a magician, as you used to. Alternatively, you can also try to be a regular person. "

"Ordinary people ... Oh, you actually told me about ordinary people..."

As if laughed by the old man's words,Touko gasped sharply, her body trembled slightly, stumbled back two steps, laughed low and laughed self-deprecatingly, and there was a hint of killing intent in the cold gaze that looked at the old man.

"By now, you want me to live an ordinary life, ha... Do you think it's still possible? "

Gritting her teeth, as if she was enduring something,Touko's fingertips poked into her palm.

Understanding that the old man in front of him did not intend to change his decision, the orange seemed to be brewing something, staring at the old man's body deadly, but in the end it seemed to give up, the gloomy pretty face was as cold as frost, and after a while, he waved his sleeves and left, and his voice was cold.

"I'll make you regret it, stinky old man."
  "Wait a minute,nee-chan! And the old man ... hurry up and take back those words for me! "

Aoko grabbed Touko that wanted to leave and shouted to the old man, she understood that if she let Touko go at this time, the situation behind might become quite bad.

But Touko directly threw away Aoko's hand, lowered her head, and roared.

"Don't come near me, Aoko! Also, don't come with me! "

"What are you talking about,nee-chan..."

Aoko subconsciously wanted to refute, but when she saw the anger and hatred contained in Touko's gaze, as well as some strange cold feeling, the words suddenly blocked her throat.

But at this moment,Touko also seemed to understand that he was just angry, biting her lip, pinning her face, and a flash of regret flashed in her eyes, but more was still filled with anger.

She ignored Aoko, who seemed to be frightened by her eyes, and passed by the other party directly, and even the umbrella on the side did not have time to take it, and quickly left the cave.

And it wasn't until nearly half a minute after Touko left that Aoko slowed down and turned her head to question the fake sleeping old man.

"Why say something like that, old man! Why not let my sister inherit the magic! Anyway, my sister's talent is better than mine, and I have been working hard for so many years, why don't I give things directly to her like before! Do you think that I, an ordinary person who has never learned anything, can do better than her! The magic of the Aogasaki family, turned out to be this kind of rotten street thing! "

In the face of the girl's angry words, the old man spoke again in a rare way.

"Magic is not dependent on talent and quality. Of course, you can refuse if you want. It's just that if something like that night happens again, you can only watch the child as you did at that time, and you can't change anything. "

When he opened his eyes, his deep eyes seemed to see through the girl's heart, and the old man's words did not show emotion.

Aoko was stunned for a moment, and then reacted to what the old man was referring to, her face became a little ugly, as if she couldn't believe it, looking at the old man and cursing.

"Bastard! Are you treating me and my sister as your props? Remember for me, smelly old man! "

Not wanting to pay any more attention to this stubborn old man, Aoko angrily picked up the umbrella and rushed out of the cave, shouting loudly in his mouth.

"Nee-chan!Onee-chan!Touko..."

In the dense rain, Aoko's voice echoed anxiously.

On the mountain road, the black-haired girl allowed the rain to wet her body, and her pretty face was full of coldness.