Chapter 93: Passed down

A drizzle.

The icy rain smashed on the window into crystal spray, accompanied by the leisurely wind, bringing a cool feeling.

Inside the magic workshop, there is a quiet and cheerful atmosphere.
  Rin Aozaki placed several prepared ceremonial tubes in place, while at each end of the workshop room,Toukl and Arisu each stood on a chair and were hanging a banner with the words "Happy Birthday" on the wall.

"Okay, now all the preparations are done, just wait for Aoko to come back."

Seeing that what should have been a workshop full of laboratory atmosphere has become such a lively appearance, Touko can't help but smile helplessly.

But she didn't hate turning her workshop into this form, she just thought it was too fancy.

But since this was Aozaki's idea, she did not refuse. After all, Aoko's birthday banquet is so meticulously prepared, then according to the boy's personality, when her birthday party comes, it is estimated that it will not be much worse than this.

Thinking of this, about these decorations,Touko does not care at all.

"Hard work,Touko Onee-chan,Arisu Onee-chan, I will be responsible for cleaning up these things after the banquet." In addition, thank you Sister Yuzhu for coming to celebrate her sister's birthday. "

Rin Aozaki brought two cups of black tea to the two and thanked them seriously.

In fact, when he first invited
Arisu, he thought that with the other party's unhappy personality, he would not participate in this kind of thing.

After thinking about it for a while, the girl suddenly said a date. When Rin Aozaki understood that the date was the girl's birthday and reacted that she would definitely give the other party a birthday gift at that time,Arisu rarely agreed to come to Aoko's birthday party, which surprised Rin Aozaki slightly.

But this is always a good thing, after all, thinking that he and his two sisters are having a happy birthday, and Arisu in the "Ghost Western" can only be alone, Aozaki Rin can't help but feel that this seems a little too lonely, so he gave birth to the idea of this invitation.

"Nothing. But at this time, Aoko hasn't come back yet? "

Glancing at the clock and finding that it was already past the end of school for ordinary middle school students,Arisu sat on the sofa in the workshop and casually took out a book she had brought over.

"It should be faster to calculate the time. After all, this is not like the original home, there is still a mountain road to walk, plus today is a rainy day, it is estimated that it will take more time than usual. "

Touko replied with a chuckle, but there was a hint of distress on her pretty face.

After all, since a month ago, the Aozaki family's mansion was destroyed due to Nero Chaos' work and it is still being rebuilt.

And Aozaki's parents, who were still doing errands abroad, found that their home was directly gone after returning home, and after inquiring about what happened, they simply passed their wedding anniversary directly in advance, and the two left their three children and went on a honeymoon trip.

So it's normal, and the life after that has become a "troublesome" life for her, Rin Aozaki and Aoko, squeezed in the magic workshop.

But Touko doesn't dislike Aozaki, just feels that her sister Aoko is too restless when she sleeps at night, and if she is always inattentive, she is easy to move, so that her sleep quality during this time is not very good.

Of course, there is also Rin Aozaki who is also troubled by this, but the boy is not the type who will complain about this kind of thing, so that Aoko has not been conscious.

After setting up the birthday banquet scene, the room was quiet again, and the three people who would have stayed in the workshop were not lively and active, so they did their own things and patiently waited for the arrival of the "protagonist" of the banquet.

It wasn't until ten minutes later, when there was a familiar sound of footsteps in the corridor, that Rin Aozaki took the lead in picking up the ceremonial tube and stood up, along with oranges and pearls, as if in rehearsal, standing near the doorway.

The moment the door was opened, the three of them simultaneously sounded the flower tube and said blessings in unison.

"Happy birthday, Onee-chan (Aoko)!" x3

Although she had been prepared in her heart for a long time, at this moment, the grandeur of the welcome ceremony still startled Aoko, and after a while, she eased up and smiled a little embarrassed.

“...... Thank you. But I didn't expect that you actually came with Arisu..."

With a slightly bad eye, the corners of her lips were hooked, and Touko's eyes had a smile in them.

To be honest, in the past, she never imagined that her life would become like this.

After all, she has worked hard as a magician since she was a child with the goal of inheriting magic, and even if her relationship with her sister is not bad, she does not think that her daily life will be so close to an ordinary person.

And this change can only be attributed to Aozaki's.

Because before the boy came to Aozaki's house, no one would ask "Touko Onee-chan is also a family, why don't you live together", which may be very "abnormal" for the magician's family.

But in general,Touko does not hate this kind of life, and I feel in my heart that it may not be bad to continue like this ...

Unconsciously, they came to the entrance of a hidden cave somewhere in the back mountain,Touko and Aoko put away their umbrellas, walked in together, and soon saw the deepest part of the cave, sitting an old man with closed eyes and fake sleep.

"If there is anything, say it quickly, old man, I still have to go back and cut the cake."

 It is obviously a grandfather, but there is no hint of politeness in Aoko's words, but who makes the old man's personality too strange in the eyes of the girl, and has never objected to the other party in his mouth, Aoko has developed such a habit, with a bored face.

However, the old man really didn't care about Aoko's faux pas, he opened his eyes, his azure eyes had a deep sense of seeing through, looked at the two sisters in front of him, and slowly spoke.

"Touko, after thinking about it, I really think that you are not suitable for inheriting magic.

"The heir of the Aozaki family, let Aoko be the heir."

The simple words, like judgments, floated faintly between the caves.