Chapter 7 :Scary

At night, inside the bedroom.

Sajyou Manaka lying on the soft bed, under the emerald dress exposed a pair of pure white bubble socks of the white smooth calves, with the light humming rhythm of the minor key in her mouth, up and down slightly swinging, like the rippling waves on the seashore, arousing people's imagination.

"Tohsaka Tokiomin,Irisvel von Einzberen, Weber Vervet, Kenneth Elmero Archibald,Kotomine Kirei..."

As if reciting a list, the girl gently wrote these names on her notes, with an innocent smile on her pretty face.

But in the end, as if slightly distressed, Sajyou Manaka stopped the pen in her hand, tilted his head slightly, his delicate face was slightly dented by the end of the pen, and puffed out his mouth and said to himself a little depressed.

"But the remaining person really can't see now?"

The slender eyebrows furrowed slightly, and although the girl had expected this, she did not expect that the "future" would change so much.

In fact, she already knew about the so-called Holy Grail War in Fuyuki City when she was still young, but she had only lost interest in the ritual after seeing a little "future".

It wasn't until her "plan" began to be implemented to help her righteous brother heal his eyes that she began to "look into the future" again, only to find that something had become obscure or even changed.

Sajyou Manaka speculates that perhaps it was because he introduced the "unknown" teenager into this ritual at the moment he made his decision, which led to all this.

Therefore, she can only rely on her memories and part of the "future" she can see at present to speculate about the direction of the Holy Grail War.

But to be honest, this sense of unknown did not make the girl feel anxious, but made her interested.

Is it true that the existence of the Prince who is destined to become my in the future is already bringing me "surprises" now...

Sajyou Manaka raised the corners of her lips slightly, with satisfaction in her eyes.

Although it was a little surprising to her that Rin Aozaki would choose to participate in the Holy Grail War with her, it was reasonable to think about the other party's personality.

The only thing that bothered her a little was that after getting the Holy Grail to heal the other party's eyes, the "touch" and "surprise" would be discounted, but it didn't matter.

Because at that time, Sajyou Manaka felt that he should also be almost full of the teenager's dependence on himself, and curing his eyes was just the final blow that decided the victory or defeat.

Thinking of this, the girl's eyebrows stretched out again lively, but she subconsciously recalled the sincere appearance of the teenager who made a vow this morning.

"Before 'evolving' into 'Prince', you have learned to say things like that... It's really arrogant enough..."

The temperature on the young man's hand seemed to remain in the fingertips, and Sajyou Manaka inexplicably felt that her body temperature seemed to rise a little, and his mood became a little anxious, so he picked up the pillow on the side and held it in his arms, burying his pretty face in it, as if he couldn't understand this boredom, he vented and swung his calves harder, and after clicking and slapping the bed for a while, he slowly raised his face, and the roots of his ears were slightly hot.

"Obviously, when I used to take a bath together, why on earth did it..."

I don't feel anything when I take the initiative to touch each other, but I feel my heart beat faster when I am touched by the other party... Knowing that the boy was still several stages away from his ideal "Prince", Sajyou Manaka was a little confused for a while.

She subconsciously looked at her right hand, which was held hard by Rin Aozaki in the morning, and the promise was engraved with a promise-like plain white soft shade, and the corners of her mouth unconsciously outlined a gentle arc.

But immediately, as if reacting, the girl got up from the bed and patted her face, as if to regain her senses.

"Brace yourself a little, love song, isn't this just the complete opposite of the 'plan'? You are on the 'dominant' side! "

Gently pressing his chest and taking a few deep breaths to calm down the strange emotions in his heart, Sajyou Manaka gradually regained his calm.

But immediately, the soft touch that came from her fingertips reminded her of another trouble that had been quietly pressed on her heart.

"Sure enough, drinking milk will grow up and so on is all, do you want to try papaya next time..."

Looking at a certain part of her that had barely added any curves since she was 14 years old, the girl couldn't help but sigh softly.

After all, now she is also 17 years old, and she is not dissatisfied with her petite and cute appearance, but people always want to become more perfect.

"Speaking of which, can the Holy Grail do such a thing..."

In the bedroom, the girl's thinking gradually deviated from the original "plan" and became strange.
  ......

Einzben Castle, Germany.

In the spacious and brightly lit dining room, a handsome blond young man dressed in silver armor and a blue shawl, reminiscent of the word "knight" at a glance, is sitting at the dining table.

However, looking at the pile of all kinds of luxurious dishes on the table, the young man did not eat happily, nor did he show expectation, but even the smile on his face was almost impossible to maintain, and the corners of his mouth had a somewhat reluctant curve.

And all this is because the young man, Saber who responded to the Holy Grail War, Arthur Pendragon, said a few minutes ago to the words of his lord, Irisvel von Einzbern, who was sitting at the other end of the table, "Saber, although I know this is a bit rude, can I ask you a few questions to satisfy your curiosity?"

At that time, the upright knight king nodded gladly without hesitation, signaling his royal lord but saying that it was okay.

And then, "hell" began ...

"Saber, I've heard that love between British people is somewhat special, even if it is of the same sex, is that true?

"Was that same in your day at Saber? Is there anyone Saber likes in that Knights of the Round Table?

"Ah, I see, if there really is, it must be Mr. Lancelot, right? After all, according to legend, the relationship between the two of you seems to be very good before, but if you say so, it is also possible that Mr. Bedivel, who is the deacon of the court..."

Looking at his high spirit, as if he had read some strange books in the past and learned some strange knowledge, and some terrible words such as "attack and take", "above or below" kept popping out of his mouth, Arthur Pendragon could only barely smile and reply.

"Master, I think you may have misunderstood the British in the past, this is absolutely slander..."

"Is it? But isn't that your custom? "

Listening to the innocent question of the mature woman with silver hair and red eyes, the knight king's heart involuntarily flashed a thought at this moment.

- Modern women are scary, Merlin!