Chapter 30: Morgan

– Morgan? 

Hearing this name, Rin Aogasaki couldn't help but be stunned for a moment, and subconsciously recalled what Merlin said during the trip in the past. 

That is, in addition to his righteous sister Artoria, the ancestor King Uther actually has another daughter, and the other party's name is Morgan Le Fay, who is the current owner of Orkney County. 

However, during the first trip, Merlin said that in order to avoid some extra trouble, they simply stayed for half a day while passing through Orkney County and left. 

So although Rin Aozaki understands the identity of the other party, he can't understand why the other party is looking for him. 

 more importantly, his sister's secret was exposed. 

“...... What do you want to do? "

Not thinking that the other party came to the door just to take him away, Rin Aozaki always felt that there should be some conspiracy hidden behind Morgan. 

After all, although he couldn't see it, the gloomy and cold temperament on the other party made a trace of bad foreboding rise in his heart. 

"Nothing. Just wanted to teach my nasty sister a lesson. "

Looking at the boy in short sleeves, whose sleeves slipped down because he was suspended, revealing his smooth white and tender armpits, Morgan raised his eyebrows slightly, only to find that the boy's body seemed to have a special attraction. 

However, as a witch who inherited the "power of the island", she quickly reacted, and the other party's physique was quite special. 

In terms of it, I am afraid that only her uncle, Voltigern, can compare with him. 

"What a bonus..." 

He whispered softly, thinking that he had sneaked in here this time while Merlin was away, so he could only kidnap the boy back and disgust Arthur's guy. 

As a result, she did not expect that in terms of qualifications, the boy was actually better than her son Gawain.

In this way, one for another, there is no loss at all. 

But before the joy on her side had fully risen, Aozaki Rin's puzzled voice sounded again. 

"Why do you do that?" 

To be honest, Rin Aozaki was a little incomprehensible, in his opinion, since they were sisters, they were a family, and there was no need to make trouble like this. 

Although his sister in reality, Aoko Aozaki and Touko Aozaki occasionally have disagreements, it is only a joke between the family. 

However, from the "lesson" in the other party's mouth, it was clear that it was more than a joke.

"Why?" Morgan didn't seem to understand the boy's confusion and continued with a sneer. 

"If there is one thing, you and the other person are eligible, and you are better at it. But in the end, this thing fell into the hands of another person, what would you think? "

Rin Aozaki fell silent, and the jealousy and resentment conveyed from the woman's words suddenly made him understand the reason why the other party would do this. 

Is it for the throne... 

I don't think there's anything good about that. 

But what he doesn't care about at all may be precious to others, and Rin Aogasaki has no way to empathize from this angle, so he can't dissuade the other party from this aspect.