Chapter 2:Artoria

Moonlight. 

Rin Aogasaki held the pitchfork in his hand, feeling the touch in his hand and the night breeze blowing, he couldn't help but feel that everything was so real, but he was still sure that he was dreaming. 

After all, the nine years of reality cannot end like a few flashes of time. 

Although the past nine years are still preserved in his mind as a strange experience, Rin Aogasaki still considers himself an individual named Rin Aogasaki, not the adopted son of the knight Ecto. 

"Ian, why are you here?!" 

The girl's exclamation brought the boy back to his senses. 

Under the moonlight, Artoria climbed out of the tub filled with clear water in a panic, and even her body did not care about drying, and she began to put on her clothes in a hurry, and her white and green body flashed in the moonlight. 

Although Merlin, who had been teaching her knowledge in her sleep, had already planted illusions on her body, anyone who saw her would regard her as a man.

Illusion is merely a change in the consciousness of others, not a falsification of facts. 1T4pRb

Moreover, even if she can deceive the eyes of others, the girl is not strong enough to overcome the shame of standing in front of others without a single strand. 

Of course, the main thing was that Artoria was frightened by the pitchfork that almost stabbed the boy's hand. 

"Artolis Onii-chan ... No, it turned out to be Onee-chan? "

Despite the slight change in voice, Rin Aogasaki judged that the owner of this exclamation was his brother in this dream.

It just surprised him that in the blink of an eye, his brother became a sister? 

Thinking that there might be something unspeakable in this, Aogasaki Rin did not ask, just put down the strawfork and turned around, walked to the back of the stable, and silently closed his eyes. 

"Artolis Onee-chan, although I don't know what happened to you,your body should be dried well, otherwise You may get cold later." 

"I'm sorry for what happened just now, but rest assured, I didn't see anything."

The childish and crisp voice came from behind the stable, and Artoria of course knew that her  brother had not seen anything, after all, his eyes had been defective since birth. 

And the exposure of her true gender is probably due to the previous exclamation. 

But it stands to reason that even if it is a sound, others will only regard it as a juvenile voice. 

Artoria didn't know why the illusion had no effect on her  brother, and after hearing the advice, she hesitantly glanced at the messy clothes that already had a bit of moisture on her body. 

After feeling the cold air at night, she finally chose to take off my clothes again, picked up the towel hanging from the tub, and carefully dried the remaining water droplets on her body. 

“...... It's okay, Ian. "

After getting dressed again, Artoria did not tie up her long over-the-shoulder blonde hair as usual, but just draped it loosely, and there was still a hint of embarrassment on her delicate face. 

She was not ashamed that the secrets of her body had been discovered by the boy, she was simply immature for her previous panic. 

"Are you really all right, Artolis Onee-chan?"