Chapter 4 Omniscient Shoujo doesn't know what love is

- Boom, boom.

The sound of trains passing at high speed on the tracks kept sounding, and the scenery outside the train window receded at high speed, as if to leave the hustle and bustle of the city behind.

Passengers who should be doing their own things, or napping, or talking in a low voice, or eating small snacks to kill time, will invariably relax their voices, and subconsciously look at a certain position in the carriage.

In the sun, the teenager sitting by the window wears a clean white shirt, perhaps because he stays indoors all year round, and his skin is as fair as if with a sense of transparency.

The boy's eyebrows are beautiful, the bridge of his nose is upturned, and his delicate face can subconsciously remind people of the gentle and beautiful boy in the period drama, but it does not give people a feeling of youth, but has a calm temperament.

It's just that the only thing that makes people feel a little pity is that there is no focus in the young man's golden eyes, and there is an empty inspiration in the clarity, which is obviously blind, coupled with the wheelchair placed in the corridor aisle, it can also be judged that the other party's legs are defective, which makes people feel pity.

However, at the moment, the young man's face did not have a trace of melancholy as others imagined, but instead smiled bitterly like helplessness.

And the reason is naturally very simple, because the blonde girl sitting opposite him, with a petite figure and a perfect face and a jade-colored dress, is sending a fried meatball from the poop to the teenager's mouth with a gentle smile.

Just looking at this scene, it will undoubtedly make people think that the boy and the girl are a couple made in heaven.

But immediately, the words from the teenager's mouth rekindled the hope of several female college students who were lost in their hearts.

"Onee-chan, I can eat by myself."

Feeling the food brought to his mouth, Aozaki's brows were slightly distressed. Although his sister used to do this from time to time when he was at home, the number of similar behaviors slowly decreased as he grew older.

After all, he has also grown up, and there is no need to trouble the girl so much. If he is always so dependent on the other party, it will be more difficult for him to care.

However, in the face of the teenager's words, Sajyou Manaka puffed out her mouth as if she was a little dissatisfied, and then said in a slightly sad manner.

"Have you already begun to dislike your sister at this age, mercy? Shouldn't I stay away from you after that? "

"I didn't mean that..."

With apologies on his face, Rin Aozaki quickly shook his head, and at the same time gently opened his thin lips to swallow the fried meatballs in front of him in his mouth, chewed carefully, swallowed it, and smiled helplessly.

Seeing this, Sajyou Manaka put away heroriginal lost appearance, the corners of her lips raised slightly, and continued to hold the dishes in the poop to the teenager's mouth, with a hint of satisfaction and sworn sovereignty at the corners of his eyes.

As for the female college students who had been thinking of hitting up Rin, they immediately suppressed their restless hearts under the girl's unintentional cold glance.

Seeing that the teenager in front of him did not have any picky eaters, he ate every dish that came to his lips cleanly, and occasionally praised his cooking skills, the curve of the corner of Sajyou Manaka's mouth became more and more gentle, but at the same time, a trace of worry flashed in her heart.

After all, with her past plans and intentions, she should make the teenager the ideal "Prince" in her mind, and make him rely on herself forever.

But today, the plan can be said to have succeeded, but it has also failed.

Because the teenager has indeed become an almost "perfect" existence as she expected.

Considerate, gentle, empathetic, caring about yourself... But on the contrary, Sajyou Manaka found that now, it seems that it is not that the teenager is becoming more and more dependent on himself, but that he has become somewhat dependent on each other.

Whenever I can't see each other's figure, I become a little anxious, whenever I see the other party frowning, I will also feel worried, whenever I see the other party laughing, I will also feel joy from the bottom of my heart...

Sajyou Aige feels that something has gone wrong to make her original dominant position in this "plan" become what she is now.

But for now, none of this is a problem.

Because the teenager has not yet become the most ideal "prince" in her heart, then all this has a turning point.

As long as she gets the "prop" next, allows the teenager to grow step by step, and heals the other party's eyes, Sajyou Manaka believes that this situation will be adjusted immediately.

At that time, the teenager who has become a "prince" will follow her step by step, and not as she does now, there will always be a sense of crisis in her heart that the other party will be snatched away by others.

As for the present, it is only a few surprises when moving towards the final result.

After all, the girl firmly believes that before the teenager becomes the "ideal prince", it is absolutely impossible for her to like the other party first.

This is just a move to pass the time before the final joy comes, increasing the other party's dependence on themselves...

Just as Sajyou Manaka was divergent in her thoughts, packed up the bento box, and stared at the boy's side face stunnedly, Rin Aozaki suddenly asked.

"Speaking of which, why are we moving this time,Onee-chan?"

After all, suddenly moving from Shinjuku in Tokyo to a city called Fuyuki City, Aozaki Rin couldn't help but be a little confused.

And now, the family is also disguised as ordinary people with a small amount of salute, sitting on the high-speed train to Fuyuki City, and the relocation of the entire mansion of the Sajo family is left to the moving company.

Sajyou Manaka returned to her senses, her plain white fingers tapped the cherry colored lips, blinked blankly, and said in confusion.

"Hmm... I don't know, I probably have to ask my father, right? "

The girl cast an inquiring gaze towards the silent middle-aged man who had been sitting beside the teenager from beginning to end, as if she really didn't understand the inside story at all.

And Hiroki Sajyou looked at his daughter with an ignorant expression, and then at his adopted son with a curious face next to him, and after opening his mouth, he did not answer immediately, but picked up a newspaper in his hand, unfolded it, covered his face, and after a few seconds, he seemed to think about the reason and replied unhurriedly.

"...... I just want to change the scenery, after all, I should almost get tired of living for so many years. "

"Is that so..."

Without doubting his adoptive father's words, Rin Aozaki nodded lightly, and the girl sitting across from him smiled as if satisfied with the answer.

 --The train continued to move along the track, and before you knew it, it arrived in Fuyuki City.