Chapter 77:Kuonji Arisu

- Knock knock.

The crisp knock on the door echoed through the magnification of the magic in the living room, making the girl who had been paying attention to the page of the book frown and frown, thinking about who would bother her at such a time.

Ignoring the chirping of the blue robin that had landed on the tea table, the girl stood up and left the dark green sofa.

Under the arrangement that the curtains only reveal a slight gap to allow the sunlight to penetrate slightly, this already spacious mansion has a slightly darker smell at this moment.

And wearing a pure black nun-style uniform, her fair skin looks like she has never seen the sun, under the slender waist that is grasped, the smooth and scattered black long skirt gently caresses the outline of some slender beautiful legs, and the girl who gently steps on a pair of high-heeled leather boots, without the slightest variegated black hair hanging down to her shoulders, looks more like the isolated ghost in the mansion.

Slender and silent.

However, when the girl walked to the entrance and opened the door, the quiet atmosphere in the mansion immediately disappeared.

"Ah, I just said, I saw you at home two days ago on non-rest days, and sure enough, I am here today." Don't you have to go to school, though, Arisu-chan? "

Outside the entrance,Suse looked at the girl who opened the door with a surprised expression, and then showed a slightly confused expression.

"Because the teaching building on the other side of the garden needs to be repaired, so in the recent period, everyone has been allowed to go home and study independently. Is there anything to do with me,Suse? "

Unlike Aoko's, when treating Suse, the girl named Arisu Koenji has a subtle respect in her words.

But perhaps because of her personality, her pretty face that was as delicate as a doll, did not show much emotion, and even her voice had a bit of a cold feeling.

"It's not me, it's Rin who is coming to you, I'm just responsible for escorting."

Moving away to reveal the boy who he had deliberately covered, Suse said with a chuckle, with a playful expression of "surprise is here".

As if it was the reason why the woman in front of her came here by some accident, looking at the boy who had not seen for a while,Arisu blinked subconsciously, but her expression immediately returned to her original cold appearance.

"Long time no see, Arisu Onee-chan, this is a gift that Aoko Onee-chan asked me to bring."

Rin Aozaki handed over a packed black tea box with a smile on his small face.

But after the girl accepted the tea box, she only replied lightly.

"Hmm."

"Well, then I'll say.. Rin will be here for a little, and when the evening is about now, Touko should come to pick him up. "

Always feeling that the girl's reaction seemed to be different from what she imagined, Suse scratched her face slightly embarrassed, moved her steps slightly, and after saying goodbye to the boy again, she left directly.

Near the entrance, as if sensing the strangeness of the atmosphere, Aozaki Rin did not venture into the mansion, because he knew that the girl in front of him did not like others to enter the house without permission.

Just as he hesitated to speak, Arisu's voice with a hint of coldness sounded again.

"Come in."

"Well, thank you, Arisu Onee-chan."

Following the back of the petite girl in front of him, he walked towards the living room, although in the past, the girl was also this silent and silent look, but Aozaki Rin always felt that the other party's emotions seemed to be a little subtle.

So, after a little hesitation flashed on the little face, the boy still spoke cautiously.

“...... Are you angry, ArisuOnee-chan? "

"I didn't."

"Is it because I forgot to visit during this time?"

“...... No. It's only been two weeks, and I don't care. "

Hearing this, Rin Aozaki immediately understood the problem, and his face showed apologies. He didn't defend himself and apologized very crisply.

“...... I'm sorry. "

"Hmm."

There was neither reproach nor anger, the girl's voice was still so cold, but the cold meaning in it was much less than Aoko

It took more than half a minute to return to the living room, looking at the boy who was still a little concerned about his previous words, with guilt on his little face, Arisu pursed her lips, and the original trace of boredom in his heart gradually subsided, and said slowly.