Chapter 91:Eternal Moment

What?!

Not expecting the situation to be like this, Nero Kaos's expression froze sluggishly.

It's just that he is not the only one who was surprised by this sudden situation at this moment, and the surrogates who were still preparing the holy word around the enchantment did not expect that the [Holy Church], which should have lasted for tens of minutes, was cracked by the other party so quickly.

After all, in their line of sight, they could only see that Nero Chaos seemed to have crushed something, and then the enchantment broke instantly, and the black mud and beasts that were originally surrounded by the enchantment spread out again in an instant.

"Is that what you call victory, Father! Rin, we—first..."

Unable to notice the blood bead that flew out from within the enchantment at the speed of a streamer,Touko saw that the situation was not good, and couldn't help but curse a surprised spectacled priest next to him in a low voice, and at the same time grabbed Rin's arm with one hand, intending to flee directly with the boy.

Although she didn't understand why Nero Chaos came to the door tonight, the current situation was clearly beyond the grasp of the church staff.

If you stay any longer, it will only bring risks to yourself, and it is better to leave it to professional personnel.

It's just that her hand hasn't touched the boy's body yet, and at this moment, Aozaki Rin suddenly felt his body heating up slightly, and a wonderful feeling spread in his senses, making him feel that everything around him seemed to be slowing down.

This is a very peculiar feeling, obviously he can't see everything in the outside world, but he can detect every wisp of flowing air, every section of the transmitted sound, every trace of diffused smell.

Everything seemed to have stopped, except his heart stirring fervently.

And all this was due to his blood bead that even he could not notice, returning  in his body.

The unfocused golden eyes gradually outlined the cumbersome and detailed lines of the double snake staff, and Rin stepped forward silently in time that seemed to stop.

He passed by Touko that was about to touch his arm, stepped into the black mud wave in an instant, raised his arm, and the sword flashed!

Then, in an instant, he returned to his original position, and the lines in his eyes faded, as if he had come back to his senses, and blinked blankly.

At the same time, the second half of the words of Tpuko beside him also reached his ears at this time.

“.....Rin! "

However,Touko's voice had just fallen, and she had been in a fighting stance, and the surrogates, who were preparing to deal with Nero Chaos, who were about to escape from the enchantment, were stunned in place.

There was no other reason, but because in their line of sight, Nero Chaos, who originally looked like he was about to unleash some fierce attack, would have cracked his body and was covered with countless sword lights.

Not only his body, but the remaining 665 beasts also seemed to be swept by the storm of swords, and all stood stiffly in place.

- !!!!.

A wisp of evening wind blew silently, and in an instant, all the beasts and the black mud began to fall apart and dissipate in the air.

Nero Chaos seemed unable to realize what had just happened, and only an incredulous murmur remained in his disappearing head.

"Why..."

A black coat fell alone on the ruins, and the individual Death Apostle named Nero Chaos disappeared into the earth at this moment.

"This is..."

Bestino, who had been watching the situation from beginning to end, frowned, unable to understand what was going on at all.

Could it be a side effect of this guy's power to break the enchantment?

But this speculation was only dismissed in a flash in his mind, after all, if the side effect was to make himself step into death, how could any fool use it in such a place.

His gaze swept over the surrogates, who were looking at each other, and finally set his sights on the boy next to Eiri and Aozaki Touko.

Doubts appeared in Bestino's eyes, thinking to himself.

Will it be this child's?

Speaking of [Ancestor] at this age and among the dead apostle, there are not many people who can fight back and forth... Could it be the reincarnation of the "snake"?

But if it is a "snake", and the [Tenth Ancestor] seem to be in a cooperative relationship, why is it necessary to kill each other? Is it uniting to plot a bigger conspiracy? Or is it simply because Nero's idiot can't withstand the power of the [Principle Blood Ring], causing his self to collapse?

Unable to determine his guess for a moment, Bestino suppressed his thoughts for the time being, clapped his hands, and called the other surrogates back to God.

"Don't take it lightly! After carefully investigating the situation, we must make sure that the [Tenth Ancestor] has really been eliminated! "

As the order was given, the agents immediately dispersed into teams and investigated the situation on the ruins in an orderly manner.

"What happened just now? Is it the secret technique of your church? "

Touko took Rin's hand, originally planning to evacuate, but did not expect that the enemy actually "blew himself up", and looked at the glasses priest next to him with some suspicion.

"Even if you ask me, I want to know. It's possible...... It's some special trick used by the big guy over there. "

An incredible expression appeared on his face, which had always been unfazed, and Wen Yongli pushed his glasses, answered casually, and fell silent.

"Anyway, this should be the end of it. Well? Rin? "

Although I don't know what happened, judging from the current situation, that [Tenth Ancestor] should be dead.

Touko breathed a sigh of relief, feeling relieved, but she immediately noticed that the boy next to her was somehow a little distracted.

Feeling that he seemed to have done something incredible in the moment of time, Aozaki Rin now only felt a vigorous energy surging in his body, as if under the ignition of something, the originally silent things had begun to slowly wake up.

This feeling did not bring him discomfort, but brought a sense of pleasure, but when he tried to capture this feeling, the subtle senses disappeared in an instant, just as Touko's words also brought him back to God.

“...... It's okay, I just think it's a little weird. Why did that Death Apostle suddenly disappear,Touko Onee-chan? "

"I don't know, I probably have to ask the church."

Toukl shook her head and replied, but anyway, the crisis in Misaki City this time is over.

At the same time, she also realized that she had to produce the results of her research as soon as possible and obtain the power of magic to prevent this from happening again tonight.

At the same time, inside the cave in the back mountain.

The old man, whose face was hidden in the darkness, looked at the panting girl in front of him, and spoke without emotion.

"If you want to change this status quo so much, it's better for you to do it yourself, Aoko."