Chapter 52: Who's Arthur,my name is AI

The City of Cretace, Camelot. 

"Calm down, Artoria! I know Ian was taken away and you're in a hurry, but you need to calm down first! "

In the service room, Merlin stopped in front of the blonde girl who was holding a holy spear and seemed to be going to kill Orkney in the next second, and said in an anxious dissuasive tone. 

Fortunately, he was the first to arrive at the scene after Artoria's magic burst out, and after understanding what happened, he also stopped the other Knights of the Round Table who came to check on the situation, falsely claiming that it was just some minor accident caused by his magic, and persuaded those people to go back. 

Otherwise, the girl in front of her may have really begun to gather an army and attack Orkney County. 

"Calm? How can I calm me ! You know, Ian was taken away by that woman!

Unable to call Morgan a royal sister, Artoria raised the holy spear in her hand and pointed it at Merlin, as if to say, "If you dare to stop it, I will kill you first". 

Oh, what is going on... 

Merlin sighed softly in his heart like a headache, and after thinking about it, he had to change his mouth. 

"Okay, then I won't stop you. But do you really understand what impact what you're going to do next? Although the war is not over, Britain can be regarded as having ushered in a large-scale peace. 

"If you lead troops to attack Orkney County now, it will undoubtedly make the other lords panic. At that point, it's not just one Orkney County, but most of the lords may have to go against you. 

"And, do you think Ian would like to see you start another war for him?" 

The footsteps that were originally going to take a step stopped at this moment, Artoria's body stiffened for a second, and after a while, she put down the holy spear in her hand with some reluctance, gritting her teeth and saying. 

"But if you don't rush now, maybe Ian will be in danger..." 

The holy blue eyes were full of anxiety and worry, and Artoria could even imagine that Morgan was forcibly binding her brother, while the boy could only helplessly murmur "Onee-chan" to pray for her rescue. 

As soon as she thought of this picture, the half-cut Ahoge on Artoria's head began to turn anxiously. 

But what Merlin said was indeed right, leaving her at a moment at a loss of what to do. 

Seeing that the girl seemed to have retrieved some sanity, Merlin quietly sighed in relief before continuing. 

“...... It's not that I don't agree with the rescue of Ian. But even if you want to do this, you can't go openly, let alone gather troops, after all, the impact of that is too great. So, we're going to have to find another way. "1T4pRb

"Fou~!" 1T4pRb

Fou on Merlin's shoulder nodded in agreement, and hearing this, Artoria stopped her anxious behavior of walking in circles, and after wrinkling her thin eyebrows, she seemed to have thought of something and said seriously. 

"You're right, Merlin. Indeed, you can't just go straight to the past, in that case, you will be detected by the other party. "

"Uh-huh." 

Merlin nodded in agreement with a reassuring expression of "you finally listened." 

But he didn't have long to hear Artoria continue. 

"So, I'm going to go alone. With East Starline, it would only take half a day to reach Orkney County. As for Camelot's side, I will trouble you to help hide it for the time being. "