Chapter 55: Whats the child name

Aozaki Rin hurried to the scene by sensing, and before that, he also felt the huge magic power released by the holy gun, and only then did he feel that something was wrong, and he called out the words to stop it anxiously.

It's just that to his surprise, his voice has just fell, and Artoria, who was still restrained with a dead face, the half-cut ahoge on her head was slightly raised, and her holy blue eyes seemed to rekindle hope, and quickly shouted at him.

"Run, Ian! This woman is plotting against you! "

Rin Aozaki blinked in confusion, and the pace under his feet stopped for a moment.

Morgan, on the other hand, looked at the boy with a surprised face, as if she couldn't understand why the other party got out of the "weak" state in such a short time.

But now is not the time to think about this, after hearing Artoria's immortal reminder, Morgan sighed softly, and the wand in his hand was slightly clicked.

In the next second, countless earth and stone thorns also appeared under the boy's feet, wanting to bind him.

But the moment Rin Aozaki noticed a strange vibration coming from the ground, he kicked hard and jumped into the air.

Feeling the earth and stone thorns from below, he still did not intend to let himself go, like a poisonous snake tracking prey, he snaked through the air, and Rin Aozaki pulled out the Durandal around his waist, and the sword light flashed in the air.

In an instant, all the earth and rock thorns were cut into pieces, turning into ordinary mud and sand and powerlessly scattering in the air.

And the boy also took advantage of this to adjust his posture in the air, lowering the center of gravity and accelerating down.

It landed right on the side of the bound Artoria, and the long sword swung!

--The restraints on the girl's body are also broken.
  Aozaki Rin subconsciously reached out and hugged the girl's body, kicked the holy spear that constantly exuded magic fluctuations, and with the friction of the ground sand, the body turned sideways in a circle, followed the trend and withdrew for a distance, holding Artoria and the holy spear in his arms.

"Onee-chan, are you all right?"

Looking at the concern on the boy's face, Artoria, who had suffered from Morgan's heavy blow, only recovered her pale face a little.

"No, it's okay. Speaking of Ian, you are, didn't that woman do anything strange! "

Artoria forgot to get out of the boy's arms for a while, gently grasping Aozaki's cuffs, her pretty face full of anxiety, both hopeful and panicked, as if she was afraid of hearing some answer she didn't want to hear.

"...... No. If anything, Miss Morgan didn't seem to have any intention of letting me go at first, and trapped me in bed with chains. "

Rin Aozaki shook his head, a little puzzled as to why his sister's reaction was so anxious.

In the end, Morgan is also the girl's sister, and he himself has no contradiction with the other party, so it is basically impossible for him to be hurt by the other party.

However, the boy could also understand the girl's concern, and he smiled and said seriously.

"Don't worry,Onee-chan. I just left for a short time and am back now. "

"Uh-huh."

Hearing this, Artoria reluctantly let go of her heart, and then realized that her posture in the arms of the boy was not majestic, and after an embarrassed cough, she broke away from the boy's embrace and took the holy spear in her hand again.

But the fact that Rin Aozaki was safe and sound could already be put aside, but the previous incident of Morgan teasing her could not be so simply revealed.

A layer of anger appeared on Artoria's pretty face, and she was about to teach the woman who was unhappy at the moment a lesson, but unexpectedly, the boy took the lead and stopped her body behind.

"Ian?"

Artoria frowned, as if she wanted to get the boy out of the way, but Rin Aozaki shook his head.

"Onee-chan, this is the end of this matter. There should still be something on Camelot's side that you need to go back to, and Miss Morgan probably didn't really want to hurt us. "

--She really didn't intend to hurt us, but she "tortured" my spirit, and she planned to "***" you!

Artoria subconsciously wanted to refute, but how could she tell the boy the obscene words that Morgan had just said to her.

For a while, she could only open her mouth, purse her lips again, and after glancing at Rin with resentful eyes, she glared viciously at Morgan, who looked like a provocative brow.

"Miss Morgan, I took care of you this morning and at noon. But next time, I still hope to have a more normal way to invite. "

A little trouble flashed on the little face, but Rin still thanked her seriously. Then she whistled, and East Starion, who had been hiding far away in the forest, quickly ran out and came to him and Artoria's side with a tap and kick.

"Thank you,Starion, to get here in such a short time with my sister from Camelot. But the way back may have to work hard for you a little harder. "

The moment he heard the neighing, Rin Aozaki realized which horse his sister was riding here.

He gently touched the forehead of the graceful white steed, apologizing, and Starion snorted lightly and rubbed the boy's cheek in response.

"Okay, let's go back,Onee-chan. Merlin and everyone at the round table should be waiting for us.

"Also, if you want to see us, just come to Camelot, Miss Morgan. My sister and I will welcome you. "

Rin Aozaki got on the horse first, held out his hand to Artoria, and said with a smile as he looked in the direction he perceived Morgan with unfocused eyes.

"...... Who would welcome this indecent woman? "

Artoria muttered softly, rode on the white horse with a little unwillingness, and with a smooth force, she took the boy into her arms, and then glanced at Morgan behind her with cold eyes, and then flicked the reins and drove the horse away.

Looking at the sunset, the figure riding the horse gradually faded away, and after a long while, Morgan gently kicked away a stone next to him and said to himself.

"Tch, boring.You don't even have the courage to continue fighting, which is also worthy of being called King Arthur? And...... Oh, I won today, Arthur. "

Morgan raised her head with a cheerful look on her face. Although she failed to keep the boy in the end, she may have earned back today when she saw Artoria's appearance.

What's more, in the gap that Artoria did not notice, she also recorded the girl's embarrassed posture, ready to appreciate it again and again in the future to adjust her mood.

At the same time, she also recalled the boy's invitation before leaving, and said softly.

"...... However, since my lovely brother has invited this Onee-chan, I will naturally go then. It's just not now, and it's not just me. "

Morgan smiled and looked down at his lower abdomen.

Admittedly, what she had said to Artoria about the pregnancy earlier was a lie and a stopgap measure.

But who says that expediency cannot become a reality?

"Wait, Arthur. You said this child, what should I call you after that, hehe..."