Chapter 02:Twisted Emotion

"Mibu, do you want to heal your eyes?"

The moonlight shone through the transparent dome on the lush greenery and flowers, resembling the [botanical garden] of the indoor courtyard, and the girl put the boy on her lap, gently hugged each other from behind, held a fairy tale book in her hand, and asked softly.

Despite her young age, the girl's delicate and cute appearance can undoubtedly make people imagine that she will become a beauty in the future.

The blonde shoulder-length hair was so soft that it seemed that even sunlight could pass through directly, the blue eyes were light and clear, and there was a shallow smile on the fair and delicate face, as if waiting for the boy's answer.

Aozaki Rin was stunned for a moment, and only after a moment did he react that he seemed to have a strange dream again, and in addition to being confused in his heart, he also subconsciously nodded in response to the girl's question, but he immediately asked puzzled.

"But... What to do,Onee-chan? "

After all, although it was a dream, he had already tried to heal his eyes in his life as a "Sajyou Mibu".

Because he learned a lot about magic, he also decided to start with this aspect, but in the end, it only made him slightly better than in reality, so that he could see the specific outline of things.

Beside the boy, several cranes with eye patterns floated silently around him.

But if you sense it carefully, you can find that each crane has a thin magic thread connected to it, which is connected to the magic circuit in the boy's body.

It is precisely because this body has a magic path literacy beyond ordinary people's imagination that Rin Aozaki will think of using the technique on the Thousand Paper Crane to collect information from the outside world, and then through the feedback of the magic thread, let his magic circuit directly project the simulation of the surrounding environment into his brain through a large number of calculations.

For the average magician, this is almost a huge amount of calculations that will directly burn the magic circuit, but this level of burden, even if it is maintained all the time, Aozaki Rin will only feel a little more tired at most.

But he has achieved this level, and he still can't see the colors of the outside world and the true appearance of things.

But Rin Aozaki did not feel dissatisfied, but felt that he was lucky enough. But now, his righteous sister should know about his situation, but suddenly asked this question, which made Aozaki Rin inevitably have some doubts.

"Don't worry, I'll leave everything to my sister. After a while, there should be a way. "

Sajyou Manaka said with a comforting gentleness, while Rin Aozaki didn't actually hold out much hope, just didn't want to let the girl's expectations be disappointed, and nodded lightly in response.

"Hmm."

Looking at the boy's well-behaved and obedient appearance, the corner of the girl's lips had a hint of satisfaction.

To be honest, when her father Hiroki brought the boy back and adopted him as an adopted son, she didn't really care much about the other party, just a little curious.

After all, since birth, due to the connection to something strange in her body, everything is presented in front of her as if it has been written in her eyes, no longer expectant and surprised, just with a boring sense of boredom.

It is precisely for this reason that after understanding this, Sajyou Manaka no longer takes the initiative to look at the so-called "future". But even so, the boring feeling of knowing everything has long affected her personality, making it difficult for her to be interested in anything in the outside world.

Although her father, who seemed to be a little afraid of herself, brought back an "unknown" boy, he made the Sajyou Manaka at that time rarely arouse a trace of interest.

But all the girl was thinking at that time was to confuse what the boy really was and why he couldn't see his future. In this way, driven by vague curiosity and a naturally formed attitude of feeling bored with everything, Sajyou Manaka plays the role of the older sister in an ordinary family, while observing and testing the essence of the boy, studying each other little by little.

This kind of thing is almost the only little fun she has in her past life.

Until one day, the girl who plays herself like an ordinary person learns the story of Prince in school and discovers a new surprise.

Although she understands that it is only fiction and exists in the imagination of a fairy tale, the girl who has no expectations for life can't help but fantasize about whether she will one day meet her own Prince Charming and change this boring life.

And it was then that she realized something.

That is, waiting may not necessarily usher in hope, so why not take the initiative yourself, to pursue, or even create...

Involuntarily looking at the boy who was about to say hello to him at that time, after this idea flashed in Sajyou Manaka's mind, he couldn't help but feel that this was simply the most suitable method.

The boy who already has the unknown, coupled with his own ideas, does not mean that he can have the opportunity to create a "Prince" that meets her expectations and can bring her a sense of unknown.

So, from that moment on, a certain plan began to take root in the girl's heart.

She took the lead in changing her attitude, no longer deliberately maintaining a certain distance to observe the boy, but trying to find a way to integrate herself into each other's lives.

Or, make the other person inseparable from themselves again.

To this end, she began to take care of everything about the boy, reciting beautiful fairy tales between different princes and princesses every night, engraving the image of the prince into the boy's mind bit by bit.

And every morning, she would pick up the boy from the bed and put him in a wheelchair, pushing him around the house, hoping that the boy would slowly start to rely on her.

However, what surprised Sajyou Manaka a little during this period was that the boy's talent in magic seemed to be on par with her.

Of course, this is not bad news, but rather makes her happy.

After all, wouldn't that mean he was more similar to herself?

It's just that the only thing that makes the girl a little regretful is that the appearance of the magic dress that can support the boy to stand up makes her lose the fun of making the boy continue to rely on herself.

But it doesn't matter either...

Even if the boy's legs can walk like normal people, Sajyou Manaka understands that the inability to see with his eyes is the part that the boy cares more about.

As long as she heals the boy's eyes at a specific time, then presumably, the other party's eyes will only be left with herself in the future.

However, what Sajyou Manaka did not expect was that Rao, with her magic level, could not cure the boy's eyes that were "cursed" after looking directly at some kind of existence, so that her plan went wrong again.

But about this, the girl is not so worried. After all, if she can't do it with her current ability, then she only needs to rely on external forces.

She knew that somewhere there were so-called "props" that could grant all wishes, and as long as they were used with that thing, they should be able to remove the "curse" from the boy's eyes.

It's just that for that kind of thing to appear, it will take a few more years.

Gently stroking the soft black hair of the boy in her arms, the girl's eyebrows curved, reciting the fairy tale in her hand as usual, with a gentle smile at the corner of her lips, whispering softly in her heart.

——Please grow up quickly, my lovely, little,Prince...