Chapter 31:Get out of my brother

The moonlight is like water, driving away a trace of heat left by the day. 

Artoria recalled her brother's performance on the battlefield during the day, and although she had always believed in the boy's strength, she still had a trace of worry, hoping to persuade the other party to be more careful in the future. 

So after dealing with her official duties, she did not hesitate for long and headed towards the room where Rin Aozaki was. 

Of course, she didn't come here this time to preach, but also to thank her. 

But just when Artoria's lips turned up slightly and came to the boy's door, a sudden coquettish voice suddenly came out of the room, making her face instantly freeze. 

But soon, Artoria reacted that she must have misheard. 1T4pRb

After all, her righteous brother is simple and flawless, how could he bring a woman back to her room at night. 1T4pRb

However, in the next second, the moan that continued to sound immediately shattered the girl's luck. 1T4pRb

Artoria's hand that was about to push the door in the air trembled slightly, and the dull hairs on her head began to turn in confusion, and she laughed dryly. 1T4pRb

"Ha, hahaha, I must have misheard, it must have been the wind just now, yes, it must be..." 1T4pRb

"Ah~❤!" 

"!!!! It's too early to do this at your age, Ian!Woman let go of my brother——!

After hearing the third moan, Artoria finally couldn't deceive herself anymore, kicked the door directly, and entered the room murderously with a sword in hand. 

Then she saw a boy pulling a rope-like sheet in one hand and Durandle holding Đuẩnl in the other, knees dead against the back of a woman, as if she heard her break in, and this boy was facing her with a confused look and winked. 

"Onee-chan?" 

Startled by Artoria's intrusion, in fact, what frightened Rin Aozaki even more was the strange voice that Morgan suddenly made before. 

Frightened that he thought that the other party had suddenly committed some strange illness, and he was unwell for a while, so he would make such a sound. 

But after being intruded in by his  sister, the woman who was suppressed by him immediately stopped moaning, and just snorted coldly, which made him confused. 

Artoria blinked stunned, thinking that she would see a scene she would never want to see when she came in, but she didn't expect it to be like this. 

After reacting, she also understood that the boy must not have taken the woman back to the room at night like Merlin, but was assassinated! 

"Shameless pig..." 

Artoria snorted softly, looking at the woman who was suppressed by the boy on the floor, her eyes were cold, but she immediately turned to concern about Aozaki's safety. 

"Ian, are you all right? This assassin didn't do anything strange to you, did she? "

“...... No. She just wanted to take me. Also, strictly speaking, she can't really be considered an assassin, because she is actually related to you. "

Rin Aozaki shook his head to signal that he was fine, and after considering it, explained. 

"Have something to do with me... Wait a minute! "

Suddenly realizing that the boy addressed himself not "My King" but "Onee-chan", Artoria suddenly understood. 

After all, it is impossible for a boy to make such a mistake, and the reason why he did not use the title of "My King" in front of everyone means that the woman in front of her actually knows her true gender. 

A bad sense of foreboding and crisis crept up her back, Artoria frowned, with an awe-inspiring look, and the sword in the stone pointed directly at the woman under Aozaki Rin, questioning.

"Who are you? Who the hell sent you! "

"Onee-chan, this lady is actually your sister..." 

Hearing his righteous sister's emotional questioning, Rin Aozaki could also understand the girl's concern, after all, this secret about her gender was related to the stability of the throne. 

However, to be honest, when Rin Aozaki first entered the room, he also exposed his sister's true gender because he did not directly recognize Morgan's disguise.

Through the subsequent dialogue, he also understood that Morgan should have known the true identity of his righteous sister very early, so he deliberately disguised himself as that appearance to get close to him. 

But how to say it, this actually still has his mistake, which makes Aozaki Rin feel sorry in his heart, and decides to wait for the current matter to be over before admitting his mistake to his  sister. 

Artoria, who was standing on the side, had a momentary dazedness in her eyes after hearing the boy's answer. 

- My sister? 

But then she saw the woman controlled by Aozaki Rin, who actually had a face very similar to her, and was glaring at her viciously.

, the girl recalled what Merlin had said to herself in the past. 

——[Artoria, in fact, the first king Uther had a daughter, and was born before you. In other words, you actually have a sister. However, that woman is a bit troublesome in every sense, and if you can, it's better to try to avoid contact with her in the future.

"Sister?! Why are you here? "

Reflecting reality with Merlin's words, Artoria's pretty face had a look of disbelief. 

“...... Bah. Who is your sister, I don't remember a sister like you. "

As the boy loosened his restraints a little, Morgan spat out the sheets stuffed in her mouth and glanced at Artoria with disdain. 

And this actually aroused Artoria's temper, after all, she came to find Rin Aogasaki at night, and before her righteous brother saw it, she first received a wave of mental shock, and then learned that the boy was attacked by "assassins". 

Although everything is clear now, her mood is not so good. 

"Is it... Hmph, exactly. I also don't think that a woman as obscene as you would be my royal sister. "

"Say I'm lewd? Hehe, I don't know who just rushed in with a look of catching a traitor, and who is hiding thing in her heart, it's really hard to say. "

Morgan sneered a few times, his eyes seemed to see through everything, and stared straight at Artoria, making the girl's face stiffen for a moment. 

"That's just a sister's concern for my brother! Do you think that such words alone can shake me! "

As if to prove her words, Artoria aimed the blade of the sword in the stone at Morgan, looking determined. It's just that the ahoge on her head curled up into a ball in panic for some reason.

"Oh, then I'll really listen." 1T4pRb

Morgan sneered, not at all afraid of the blade in front of him, but continued to provoke. 1T4pRb

"Speaking of which, although you are not a good person, your luck is good enough.Your brother really make me feel goof. "

– feel? 

"What, what?! "

The first time she became king, Artoria subconsciously raised the sword in her hand until a childish voice interrupted her. 

"Well, although I know it's a little inappropriate right now, can I ask a little question?" 

"Excuse me, what does "Feeling good' mean?" 

For a moment, the two women in the room, who were still facing each other, suddenly fell silent.