Chapter 14: Who are you

Under the ink-rendered night sky, the pale white mist filled silently.

Looking at the boy with a gun and a sword gradually coming out from the collapsed cargo cabinets, Arthur's brows were locked, and his heart was solemn and he felt more puzzled.

An unknown knight on someone's side? What kind of joke, with such martial arts, how can it be an unknown person.

And that kind of sword art, whether it was formed because of the other party's ability, or was it really a knight I once knew...

Is it Percival? But Percival's swordsmanship shouldn't have such a level, and even Ektor's sword technique seems to be able to... Could it be Brother Kai?

Countless thoughts flashed through his heart at once, and Arthur's mood became a little complicated at this moment.

And Irisvel, who seemed to have noticed the change in his state of mind and watched this battle from beginning to end, never thought that someone could fight with the legendary knight king so indiscriminately, and even stabilized Saber.

Although it was not clear who the real person of that Lancer was, Alice Phil also understood that tonight's battle would probably not end so easily, and she looked at Arthur with a little worry.

"Saber, do you need to adjust your state first?"

The implication was to ask if he wanted to retreat first, Arthur Pendragon understood that his performance just now worried the royal lord, and after cleaning up his messy mind, he couldn't help but smile a little apologetically.

"It's okay, Master, I can continue. I was really confused just now, but I won't take it lightly in the future. "

With a confident glow in his eyes again, Arthur raised the sheathed holy sword in his hand and looked at the weapon in the boy's hand.

"And if I'm not mistaken, your magic sword won't last long, right? It's a pity, if you have a sword in hand, maybe I will already be overwhelmed by your sword skills. "

As Arthur said, even with the use of special material magic paper and enhanced magic, the "paper sword" in Aozaki Rin's hand is slowly turning into pieces of shredded paper at this moment, slowly dissipating in the air.

It was true that he could continue to use alchemy and shape a "paper sword" again, but this only extended the time, and could not sublimate the "paper sword" to a level that was enough to collide violently with the opponent's holy sword.
  I slightly missed the Durandle he had used before, but Rin Aogasaki didn't care much, after all, the use of sword art was only to let Saber show flaws, prevent the other party from seeing through the rhythm of his attack with a gun, and confuse his true body.
  Rin Aogasaki smiled slightly, casually played a gun flower, reinforced the "paper sword" in his hand again, and used some of the lines he had prepared two days ago, still disguising.

"So what? Even so, aren't you unable to break through my attacks, Knight King. "

"Oh, it's arrogant enough."

Arthur involuntarily chuckled, a hint of cunning flashed in his eyes, and said unintentionally.

"But has anyone told you Lancer, you are really not suitable for provoking this kind of thing at all, it's like reciting lines."

What the?

Feeling that there should be no problem with his acting skills, Aozaki was stunned for a second, blinked, and at this moment, as if he was deliberately waiting, the corners of Arthur's mouth raised, and the wave of qi burst out of the Wind King Enchantment pushed his body out in an instant!

"Although you always wanted to act like a proud warrior, the momentum contained in your attacks was too clear! A person with such an aura can never take the initiative to provoke the existence of others! So, let me see what you really are, Lancer! "

Instead of using his usual sword skills, Arthur, knowing that the boy had seen through most of his own swordsmanship, directly chose to slash the blade with his non-dominant hand, while clenching his other hand into a fist and attacking the opponent's abdomen.
In terms of posture, this attack may be a bit unusual, but if it comes to surprise, it is indeed a little unimaginable.

After reacting to Arthur's words that were Arthur's trance, Rin Aozaki instinctively stabbed out his spear to force back the opponent's fist, and at the same time the "paper sword" slashed at the holy sword in the opponent's hand to block.

But at this moment, Arthur directly released the holy sword in his hand, and leaned towards the mask on his face with one hand into a claw, so that Aozaki Rin had to dodge the other party's hand that had touched his mask, and the "paper sword" in his hand immediately turned into flying paper, forming a "paper wall" to block Arthur, and he retreated back for a distance.

- Tear up.

The "paper wall" was cut open by the holy sword, and Arthur squeezed some pieces of paper in his left hand, looked at this with a slightly raised eyebrow, and gently pressed Aogasaki Rin, who was slightly damaged with his face, and chuckled.

"Sure enough, you're afraid that someone else will see you, Lancer." I don't know why, but this 'weakness' is too obvious. "

Although the actions taken by his own side seem slightly "despicable", on the battlefield, only the position does not have so much right or wrong.

Moreover, the boy's reaction was so violent, it also made Arthur feel that his appearance might be a shortcut to immediately judge the other party's true body.

And with such a distinct "weakness", the next battle will undoubtedly be much easier.

It's a little bit of a hassle...

Using alchemy to repair the mask on his face, Rin Aozaki frowned slightly in annoyance.

After all, if his face is seen, it may be known by other royal lords, and then after intelligence investigation, the fact that he is the adopted son of the Sajyou family will also make other royal lords start to be wary of the Shatiao family, thus bringing danger to his righteous sister.

So as a last resort, Rin Aozaki didn't want to show his appearance.

But in this case, the other party will definitely target this point and bind himself.

However, it is not that there are no ways to deal with it. Since hand-to-hand combat carries the risk of the mask being removed, just open the distance...

Instead of responding to Arthur's words, Rin Aozaki switched Longinus back to his right hand, snapping his fingers lightly on his left hand.

In an instant, the countless pieces of paper scattered under the pull of the magic silk thread gathered and levitated to his side, blending into one "paper cone" after another.

At the same time, Rin Aozaki also pressed down slightly, the tip of the Longinus spear in his hand was forward, and the right hand back bow and the left hand were forward, with a posture that was about to rush forward.

Are you going to use this blow to determine the winner or loser...

Feeling the change in the atmosphere in the air, Arthur took a step back, stabilized the center of gravity, the red dragon heart in the body continued to accelerate the speed of agitation, every breath produced a large amount of magic in the body, and the emerald eyes were engrossed in watching the movements of the crow-eyed mask boy, and lightly exhaled a thick white breath.

However, just as the decisive blow of the two was about to be triggered, a slightly haughty chuckle suddenly sounded under the dark night.

"Although it is really not my intention to disturb the duel, but tonight is already so lively, it is better to let the two of you exit together."

When the words fell, a warrior with long black hair over the shoulder and a tall body with long kelp-like black hair over the shoulder, bare upper body, wrist guards tied to his hands, wearing an ancient Greek battle skirt, and muscular knots, holding an inscriptible axe sword, appeared in the mist.