Chapter 42:Dragon slayers

The weather changes windy. 

The storm of magic tore through the clouds, roared across thousands of miles, and came to the front of the three. 

Artoria and Gawain's subconscious complexions changed, and they instinctively jumped from the high platform of the fortress to dodge this blow like a natural disaster. 

However, without waiting for the girl to grab the boy's hand, Rin Aozaki instead spontaneously rushed forward to meet the attack. 

The strong air currents and strong winds blew the white cloak on his body hunting, and the boy held Durandal in both hands, and unreservedly swung his blade towards the Storm Spear! 

"Ian !!!" 

Artoria exclaimed, seeing that the boy was about to be swallowed by the storm. 

However, the next moment, the storm that should have been invincible was split in two by the blade in Aozaki Rin's hand. 

The frenzied air flow continued to crash into the boy's sword one after another, until after a few seconds, all the storms suddenly stopped, as if restrained by an even stronger force. 

Directly in the direction it came, it reflected back with several times the momentum! 

- boom! 

The storm that wiped the earth cut a deep ravine, and the white dragon far above the hill did not seem to have expected such a situation. 

Before he could wave the holy spear in his hand again, the returning magic storm bombarded him directly, instantly penetrating his cloud-like wings. 

However, the white dragon did not let out a roar of pain or an angry roar, and only took a few steps back before raising the holy spear in his hand again. 

"My King, Gawain!Run now! At this distance, our attacks simply cannot reach each other! "

The magic mask that Rin Aozaki was wearing shattered a corner, leaving scattered fragments, and even the cloak on his body was covered with flaws everywhere. 

After all,His [Full Counterattack] relied on his current unreserved strength to successfully counterattack the attack of the Storm Spear. 

And next time, Rin Aozaki can feel it, it will never be so easy. 

Artoria reacted in time, looking at the magic of the holy spear that was slowly condensing in the distance, like a white dragon gaining momentum, she did not hesitate at the moment, and immediately ordered to Gawain next to her. 

"Gawain, go find the horses immediately! We have to get close to take down that white dragon! "

"Yes, my king!" 

Without any pause, Gawain immediately searched the fortress. 

Fortunately, although Voltigern White Dragon's Dragon Burn almost washed through the fortress, several good horses were still lucky to avoid the attack. 

Artoria and Rin Aozaki and Gawain did not dare to waste a second, and rode their horses and rushed towards the distant hills. 

As for gathering the surviving soldiers on the battlefield first, and then launching a surprise attack together... That approach is completely unrealistic. 

Because such a huge enemy is no longer just an existence that can be solved by numbers. 

In the entire battlefield, the three of them are currently joining forces, and there may be hope of victory. 

Of course, in addition to this, maybe someone's help is needed... 

"Merlin! If you hear it, answer me immediately! Tell me about that white dragon... Voltigern's weakness! "