Chapter 75 Mordred: We are investing

The plane landed slowly at the private airport in London.

Picked up in a luxury black car, Mordred soon returns to his mansion on the outskirts.

As soon as the car door was opened, a female secretary wearing professional OL clothes and a pair of round-framed glasses on the bridge of her tall nose seemed to have been waiting here, and after seeing the girl's figure, she quickly greeted her.

"Welcome back, Miss."

"Hmm. By the way, did anything happen during my absence? "
  "There are no major things, but there are a lot of business things."

"Tell me about it."

Holding a long sword wrapped in a holy cloth in one hand and a backpack in the other, Mordred walked through the landscape fountain in the front yard of the mansion, stretched out, and asked casually.

"Yes."

The female secretary nodded respectfully and hurriedly flipped through the report she was holding. Although the outside world is rumored that the girl next to her is only the heir of the Pendragon family, she knows some insider information that the real master of the Pendragon family is the girl.

"The Modern Magic Department invites you to the celebratory banquet they are going to hold next month, after all, their academic city [Sla] will be officially completed next month, and the final construction will be completed by you, and I hope you will be there by then."

"Isn't that thing finished yet?" I remember investing in modern magic a few months ago, right? Okay, you just reply to them and I'll go then. "
  Mordred's expression became a little subtle for a moment, but she immediately shook her hand as if she didn't care, and motioned for the female secretary to continue.

"Okay. The Ermeiro family wanted to meet with you last week, it seems that they are planning to discuss a high-quality new mine you have discovered in South America, most likely to discuss with you about cooperative mining, please reply to them Your intentions? "

"Besides, it is estimated that those guys did not completely rush to the mine, it is estimated that they want to further connect with Pendragon and dry them for a while."

"Yes. That...... According to the report submitted by the Secret Remains Decomposition Bureau, because most of the mining equipment has been damaged to varying degrees due to the long service life, coupled with the decrease in the number of diggers, the number of spells handed in in in the recent period may be slightly less, and you need further assistance..."

"Huh, those guys think Im a fools? Or do you think the Pendragon family's money is easy to deceive? You know, that's not what I told me when I funded them in the first place. "

Mordred sneered, his footsteps kept stopping, and he said with a slightly dissatisfied face.

"Just tell them not to give me such care. Big deal, let them ban that department, anyway, I have long seen this kind of excavation in the ground like animals for life, and when the time comes, it will all be replaced with modern mechanical operations. In the final analysis, the Spirit Tomb did not belong to that group of guys, and if the people who founded the Magic Association knew that the current magicians had become like this, they would probably jump out of the graveyard in anger. "

The words that came out of her mouth were enough to surprise most magicians in the magic association, but in fact, the girl really had such ability.

After all, the families behind the twelve monarchs who maintain the magic association in the world today have more or less the financial assistance of the Pendragon family.

It can be said that even the current monarch must pay careful attention to the attitude of the girl.

 "Is there anything else? If it's okay, I asked the kitchen to prepare something for me to eat first, and after making a fuss, I was still a little hungry. "

Mordred frowned, and was about to go to the storage room first to keep the Durandle in her hand there, when the female secretary next to her suddenly spoke.

"And one last thing. The head of the Animusphere family had made an appointment with you before, and there was about an hour to go, and that one was about to arrive. "

"Animusphere Oh, it was then..."

Recalling that at a banquet held at a clock tower last month, the silver-haired young man with ponytails specifically approached her, and Mordred casually agreed to the appointment of the other party without much thought.

And if you think about it now, it is indeed a little strange that Animuspgere, who usually stays in the mountains and does not ask about the world, would actually find the Pendragon family on purpose.

"Okay. When the man arrives, take him to the living room first, and I'll take a shower first. And of course, don't forget to bring food from the kitchen. "

Reminding a female secretary, Mordred went straight upstairs to his room.

When she finished bathing and temporarily suppressed some of the hunger in her stomach with food, it was almost time for the original appointment.

"Long time no see, Miss Mordred."

In the living room, wearing a white suit and behaving decently, Marisbury Animuspheres, who was as elegant as a classical aristocrat, greeted him with a gentle smile.

It's just that the girl doesn't have so much time to go around the other party, Mordred sat on the sofa with his legs crossed, and simply spoke.

"Some prior etiquette is dispensed with, just say what you mean, Marisbury, politeness will only waste each other's time."

...... Indeed it is. "

Although he had heard from him that the heir of the Pendragon family was such a personality, Marisbury smiled bitterly helplessly.

"Then, please ask Miss Mordred to take a look at this information first."

Taking out a penny of paper from the briefcase he was carrying and handing it to the girl, Marisbury took the black tea in front of him and took a sip, waiting for the girl to finish reading.

Ten minutes later, looking at the information in his hand, Mordred looked at the man opposite with a little uncertainty.

"[Quasi-Earth Environmental Model, Chaldeas] ... So, are you going to make a replica of Earth? "

"To be precise, the magic dress that replicates the soul of the earth. After all, the Animsfia family has been testing the hypothesis that celestial bodies possess [souls], and now that most of the theory has been perfected, only practical experiments remain. "

Marisbury replied unhurriedly, patiently explaining.

"Then, you guys are trying to make the Pendragon family... Invest in this project? "

Looking at the girl's "Why should I spend money on this thing" look, Marisbury smiled and spoke.

"I don't know where I heard the rumors, but I heard that the Pendragons seem to have been looking for something.

"And if [Chaldeas] is successfully manufactured, it can be used as an observation tool for planetary civilizations, and even more than a hundred years later in the span, of course, if you want to observe some specific details, this also requires the assistance of some follow-up equipment and corresponding theoretical support." But then, with the help of this tool, the things that Pendragon is looking for should also increase the probability of being found. And, more importantly, it is a means of verifying whether future civilizations still exist. "

However, she didn't care about the auxiliary function in the man's mouth, after all, observing this kind of thing, a certain half-dream demon locked up in Avalon could basically replace this function.

For the other party's mouth to verify the way to verify the survival of civilization is also a little interested, just buy a lottery ticket to see if you can win the lottery, anyway, if the follow-up is really not good, you can also change hands and sell it at a high price, the girl thought for a while, looked at the man opposite and said boldly.

"Say, how much does your first phase of the experimental plan cost?"