Chapter 43: I ■ everything,so then I ■■ everything

The dragon flame burned the earth, and only a few wails remained on the entire battlefield. 

Artoria took off the dark blue cloak on her body, and seeing that the white dragon was about to land after this attack, she immediately rushed up again with Gawain on the side. 

To be honest, Artoria didn't know how to gain the approval of the holy sword in her hand, and how to liberate its power. l

But she understood that if she did not knock down the white dragon in front of her at this moment, all her efforts would be in vain and everyone's expectations would be in vain. 

She was born to be King of Britain, and she is now King of Britain. 

Since she is king, she must respond to the hope of the people and "banish" this shadow of Britain from the island! 

The Holy Sword in her hand gradually became brilliant with the roar of the girl's heart, as if there were countless etheric particles slowly converging towards it.

But Artoria didn't notice the situation, she just moved forward, forward! 

Constantly dodging the attacks of the white dragon, constantly swinging the sword in his hand to cut off the scales of the white dragon, and constantly taking steps forward! 

Even at this moment, the white dragon in front of her had already raised the holy spear that gathered good magic power, and she still did not flinch. 

Just subconsciously paused, took a step, raised the  Holy Sword in her hand, and instinctively called out the name in his mouth. 

"Gareth, tell me the direction and distance." 

On the top of the mountain, Rin Aozaki was holding a giant bow, and the magic mask on his face had almost shattered when he had been slapped away, and his small face had a firm and serious look. 

And the blonde girl standing behind him, although she already had a premonition of what the boy planned to do next, still had an incredible look in his eyes. 

But Gareth did not remain stunned for long, staring at the distant battlefield, the fierce white dragon raised the storm spear high, and replied in a nervous voice. 

"To the southeast, probably... Ten kilometers. "

"I see." 

The boy nodded, listening to the roar of the dragon in the distance, he took out the durandle around his waist, used it as an arrow, and put it on the bowstring. 

The seemingly thin figure directly pulled out this giant bow, and the unfocused golden eyes "gaze" at the white dragon on the battlefield. l

However, this level of strength was not enough to stop the holy spear that was about to be stabbed out of the white dragon's hand. 

Rin Aogasaki adjusted his breathing, his body tensed slightly, and his golden eyes seemed to be flowing with mysterious lines. 

At the same time, in his subconscious, a magnetic, deep and majestic voice that had never been heard before suddenly sounded.

[That's right, that's it.] That was originally the power that you had, why should you bind it. 】

[Everything is equal, and everything will be■ .] O beloved son of the goddess. 】

[Obey your heart's desire, read that sentence-] 

It's like a mantra, or a proverb. 

The boy unconsciously opened his thin lips and spat out the sentence. 

"—I ■ everything, so I will ■■everything." 

- boom! 

The Holy Sword burst out from the top of the cliff like a ray of brilliance! 

But it was more like a thrown lance than a sword shot. 

The golden brilliance shone on the sword, as if it was about to tear the space, leaving a golden trail in the air. 

The white dragon instinctively foresaw a mortal danger, but before he could react, golden light penetrated his skull! 

Long neck leans back, mouth mournful neighing. 

The holy spear in the white dragon's hand unconsciously turned its direction and headed towards the sky. 

And at his feet, like a girl in the center of light, she swung down the holy sword in her hand heavily. 

“——Ex——calibur!!!" 

The particles of light rush like a rush, soaring into the sky at this moment! 

In the torrent of magic that roared and bombarded by, a storm that seemed to shatter the atmosphere also rose from the light, shattering the clouds in the sky. 

The whole sky suddenly cleared. 

"Gareth, sword, shot?" 

Rin Aozaki was slightly breathless, he don't know why, he always felt that for a moment just now he seemed to be dominated by instinct, and some could not recall the details, so he could only anxiously ask the girl behind him. 

However, Gareth seemed to be stunned in place, until the boy called her several times, she returned to her senses, apologized repeatedly, and looked at the white dragon that slowly fell after the distant light disappeared, and replied. 

"Hit, hit! Mr. Ian! Moreover, that white dragon was also defeated by the king! "

Gareth's expression was a little excited, although she didn't know what happened, although she seemed to hear what the other party said when the boy was shooting the sword just now, but now looking back, it seems that she didn't have that memory at all, and she couldn't recall what the other party said. 

However, these illusion-like feelings are not important, what matters is that they finally defeated the white dragon and finally pulled down the curtain of this war. 

"Yes, that's good..." 

Aogasaki breathed a heavy sigh of relief, and his body was a rare surge of exhaustion. 

But he knew that he could not rest now, and he could not fully relax until he confirmed the situation of his righteous sister. 

So, Gareth went to find a healthy horse, and Rin Aozaki mounted the horse and rushed back towards the original battlefield.

The afterglow of the setting sun sprinkled on the battlefield without hesitation, as if stained with a layer of blood. 

Artoria held the holy sword, walked step by step to the white dragon who was covered in burns and fell to the ground, and found that a long sword was inserted into the other party's head, and his aura had weakened. 

And Gawain silently followed behind her. 

"It's all over, Voltigern." 

“...... That's right, it's over. But, it's enough. "

The white dragon spat out words, and the hoarse and low voice should have resounded in the sky, but at this moment it could only be barely heard. 

“...... My mission has been accomplished. Next, just be patient. 

"Arthur, it's true that you're no longer a 'prop,' but that would make it even more pathetic. You will eventually fail to protect what you cherish, and you will end up living in regret. 

"How pathetic, how ... "

The dragon's eyes reflected the boy galloping in the distance, and the white dragon slowly closed his eyes, and his body gradually burned into ashes and drifted into the air.