Chapter 29: I'm your sister too

Listening to the laughter and intertwined movements coming from the castle dining room, Aozaki Rin had a smile on his lips, and walked silently towards the room arranged for him. 

As for his sister Artoria, because of the victory of this first war, in order to facilitate subsequent preparations, after a brief celebration with the soldiers, he threw himself into the task of persuading other lords to write letters. 

His brother Kai and Gawain, who had recently joined the army, were still drinking and celebrating with the group of soldiers. 

After all, although this war was won, it also accumulated a lot of pressure on everyone.

And the reason why Aozaki Rin did not continue to participate in the banquet was not that he did not like the lively scene, but yesterday he rested late due to the vigil, coupled with today's battle to kill the enemy, in order to maintain energy, he left the scene early. 

However, what confused Rin Agasaki was that Merlin didn't know where to run with Fou. 

But it was impossible to leave this newly recaptured territory, so he didn't worry so much. l

After all, strictly speaking, he is not the owner of Fou, he can only be regarded as temporarily raising each other. When Fou wants to leave, he naturally will not continue to bind the other party. 

As if groping slowly to his temporary room, as soon as Rin Aozaki pushed open the door, he heard a subtle breathing sound from the room, which made him subconsciously touch Durandall on his waist.

But immediately, he stopped his movements, and with unfocused eyes, he "looked" in the direction where the breath came from, and said with some uncertainty. 

"Onee-chan?" 

"Well, it's me, Ian." 

A familiar voice came, which made Rin Aozaki breathe a sigh of relief, but also a little confused. 

"Isn't Onee-chan still dealing with official business, and the matter over there is over?" 

"It's just a small problem, it's already been solved." 

Sitting on the edge of the bed, Artoria smiled, at this moment, she was not still wearing a bright silver skirt like during the day, she was only wearing the dark blue dress, and a pair of holy blue eyes carried a faint subtle tenderness. 

"Onee-chan, is there something wrong?" 

I always felt that Artoria seemed a little strange tonight, and after a moment, Rin Aozaki asked directly. 

"Can't I come to my brother if it's okay?" 

The girl seemed to be aggrieved, and asked a slightly dissatisfied rhetoric, which made the boy stunned for a moment before shaking his head and quickly saying. 

"I didn't mean that..." 

"Well, I was just joking. There are indeed some things that I want to discuss with you, Ian. "

"What's going on?" 

“...... Let's sit down and talk. "

Artoria patted the bed and motioned for the boy to sit next to her, but Rin Aozaki did not hesitate and walked directly over and sat on the bed.

As soon as his body was attached to the edge of the bed, the girl next to him directly pressed him down on the bed and hugged his body tightly. 

"Onee-chan?" 

Rin Aozaki blinked, not understanding what the girl was doing, but Artoria just chuckled a few times and said affectionately. 

"It's nothing, it's just that I suddenly want to sleep with Ian tonight."