Chapter 25: The King's Order

"Mashed potatoes?" 

If Gawain hadn't said it, Artoria really wouldn't have seen that this yellow mud-like object was mashed potatoes. 

Rin Aozaki on the side judged that it was a potato by smell, but because he couldn't see it, he didn't guess that it was actually muddy. 

"Yes, I just took a few more cutlery, please hurry up and try it." 1T4pRb

In the face of Gawain's enthusiastic urging, Artoria did not refuse. After all, hours ago, her stomach was actually a little hungry. 

It was only considering that the materials were still being counted, that she should not be rich, and that as a king, she should not indulge her desires so much, she deliberately endured it. 

And now, when a late-night snack is finally delivered to the door, she naturally will not be polite. 

"Well, I have a heart,Gawain. Then I'll give it a try. "

Handing a wooden spoon to the boy next to him, Artoria and Rin Aozaki sat side by side, and the two of them basically did not hesitate, and each used the spoon to dig a mashed potato and deliver it to his mouth. 

However, what Artoria didn't expect was that she thought that Gawain was so confident, plus such a thing as mashed potatoes could not be difficult to eat no matter how she did it. 

But the moment she entered, her mind changed. 

– that's an indescribable taste. 

If you want to say it's delicious, it's definitely not good. But if it is unpalatable, it subtly maintains the taste on the line between unpalatable and not unpalatable, and jumps repeatedly. 

Artoria swore that she had never felt such a complicated taste in her life, and at this moment, memories of the past even flashed unconsciously in her mind. 

And Rin Aozaki on the other side, this will be a similar feeling. 

After the siblings ate their first bite of mashed potatoes, the smile that had been on their faces disappeared and fell silent. 

Artoria looked at the large pot of mashed potatoes in front of her expressionlessly, and then looked at the boy with a hearty smile and a mouthful of white teeth, and then glanced at the boy next to him, without making any sound, quietly continuing to eat the mashed potatoes. 

Thinking that you can't waste food, you can't waste food... Forcefully controlling his expression,she finished the pot of mashed potatoes with Rin Aozaki. 

"Why, it tastes good, my king, Ian?" 

Gao Wen asked expectantly, with a confident smile on his lips. 1T4pRb

But Rin Aozaki and Artoria did not answer him, and the siblings just silently turned around, lowered their voices, and whispered to each other. 

"Sure enough, Gawain is actually an assassin sent by someone else, Ian." 

"Is that so?" 

"Huh? My King, Ian? Only some trivial voices could be faintly heard, and Gawain looked confused, not quite understanding why the two who had eaten quite happily just now all turned their backs to themselves. 

"It's nothing, Gawain, I just suddenly remembered something very important, and it is related to you." 

Artoria turned back and looked at Gawain in front of her. 

"Well, what is it?" 

The young king paused, glanced at the boy beside him, and then looked at the knight boy in front of her as if she had made up his mind, and said solemnly.