Chapter 88:Fight

North atlantic.

A magic workshop located in a crevice of a special space.

A young man looked at the slowly bubbling red liquid in the flask in his hand, holding a dwarf pen in one hand and recording on paper, his red eyes carefully observing the change of liquid.

Around him, all kinds of discarded manuscript paper have long been piled up, and even on the experimental table behind him, there is an alien corpse that has not yet had time to be cleaned up, like a standard magician.

However, the young man is not only a magician, but also a death apostle.

Similarly, this place was not his workshop, but a hiding place exchanged for exchanges.

It's just that just when the young man was preoccupied with adding magic materials to the flask, a violent explosion accompanied by a vibration came from outside the magic workshop, making the young man can't help but stop the movement in his hand.

"Is it coming..."

As if he had expected this for a long time, the young man sighed softly, listened to the explosions that kept sounding behind him and kept approaching, put down the flask in his hand, and turned his head.

And the moment he turned back, the door of the laboratory, which had been reinforced and sealed by countless magic tricks, was easily torn apart from the outside like tissue paper.

In the billowing smoke, the young man only saw countless chains as if they appeared out of thin air, directly through his body.

Immediately afterwards, he found that his vision began to turn up and down, and only a golden figure in a white dress was seen in his red eyes.

Fortunately, the content of this research has been transferred out in advance...

A head tumbled in the air and fell to the ground, ending the youth's life in a matter of seconds.

And the golden figure, from beginning to end, did not really rest on the young man's body, after ending the other party's life, as if he sensed something, with an unreasonable speed, directly smashed through the magic workshop and disappeared on the sea.

The night is like water, and only faint moonlight can be seen in the sky, making the mountains that are far away from the city look exceptionally quiet.

Aozaki's home.

After eating dinner with Aoko and reviewing for a while, Rin Aozaki went to the bathroom to bathe.

As for Aoko, she was still previewing her school work, her delicate eyebrows wrinkled together from time to time, and stretched out from time to time, writing and drawing on her notes.

Although for safety reasons, she can not go to school during this time and has enough free time, but Aoko does not plan to let herself go like this.

After all, she plans to live in the bustling Tokyo in the future, and she doesn't want to stay in an idyllic town like Misaki City for the rest of her life.

To do this, she first had to maintain her grades, and at the same time needed a sum of money that would support her living in Tokyo.

Of course, when it comes to money, Aoko has long been using part-time work to slowly accumulate. She imagined that after graduating from high school, after settling down a little, she would move to Tokyo with Rin Aozaki.

Then she can work part-time at LiveHouse, strive for a national university, and when she returns to the apartment every day, she cares about her brother.

The corners of her lips unconsciously curled slightly, and Aoko hummed a slightly rock-style ditty, her eyes fixed on the content of the textbook.

But at this time, a doorbell suddenly rang, interrupting her train of thought.

"There are actually people visiting at this time? Could it be that the eldest sister forgot to bring the key..."

Muttering in a low voice, and glancing at the hour hand on the clock dial that had passed eight o'clock, Aoko had to put down the pen in her hand, stand up and walk towards the entrance.

At this time, Rin Aozaki had just finished bathing, and also heard the doorbell ringing again, folded the towel that had wiped his hair and put it aside to put on his glasses again, and asked in confusion.

"Are there guests,Onee-chan?"

"I don't know, maybe is our parents, right? However, those two people were still doing errands at other friends' houses during this time, maybe the other party didn't know. "

Shrugging her shoulders and replying casually, Aoko scratched her face, walked to the entrance and glanced through the cat's eyes, and found that a middle-aged man with gray hair and black clothes was standing at the door, while Rin Aozaki subconsciously followed behind her.

"It seems to be a foreigner..."

Aoko blinked a little puzzled, she didn't know that her parents' range of friends was so wide. But confusion is confusion, and always letting guests stand at the door is a little unspeakable.

Aoko subconsciously prepared to open the door, but at this time, Aozaki Rin, who was still thinking about what foreigners should look like, seemed to perceive something, and the doubt on his face immediately changed to solemnity.

"Danger,Onee-chan!"

Holding Aoko's waist and kicking to the floor, Rin Aozaki and Aoko's bodies quickly jumped backwards for a distance.

At the same time, on the door that was still tightly closed, a pitch-black clay blade instantly appeared and cut the metal door panel, and with a scattered sound of noise, the door suddenly opened, and a man in black also stepped on the broken piece of the door and entered the entrance.

"I wanted to say hello a little politely, but you didn't open the door for a long time, so I can only open it in this way."

"Nero Chaos."

Hearing a familiar voice, and once again feeling the other party's undisguised breath, Rin Aozaki stepped forward and protected Aoko behind him.

He did not expect that this death caster, who was called [Ancestor] by the church, would actually come directly to the door and immediately prepare for battle.

"Did you know this name from the church?"

Nero Chaos chuckled, his mood seemed to change a little more than when they first met, as if due to years of hard research finally had hope to come true, the desire that had been suppressed began to slowly emerge.

"That's it. Tonight I did not come to hunt, but simply to claim something. "

A slight red appeared in his black iron-like eyes, and Nero Chaos looked at the boy and spoke.

"If you can give me an arm, I will leave on my own and not hurt anyone.Deal? "

Not understanding why the other party suddenly said such words, Aozaki Rin was slightly stunned, but he could feel that the death man in front of him seemed to be eyeing him.

But before he could say anything, Aoko, who had been surprised by the inexplicable situation in front of him since just now, finally came to his senses, walked to Aozaki Rin's side, picked up the vase on the side, pointed directly at the man, and said sharply.

"Hey! What have you been talking about since just now! First, I couldn't help but destroy the door of someone else's house, and now you opened your mouth like a pole and asked for one of my family's arms! I don't care where you're a magician or something, go out!" "