Chapter 18:Vortigern part 2

Ignoring the exclamation, let alone the eyes of others, the old man looked at the empty seats in the tavern, walked straight to the table where Rin Aogasaki and the others were, tapped his fingers on the table a few times, and spoke. 

"Mind if the two of us sit here, how many?" 

Merlin silently turned his face and said nothing. 

You must know the old man in front of you, but you have known him during the reign of King Uther. 

If his appearance is seen by the other party, the other party will immediately understand everything even if it is not explicitly said. 

On the opposite side of the old man, Artoria subconsciously clenched the sword in the stone under the cloak.

She didn't expect that as soon as she entered this territory, she would actually encounter her fated nemesis. Even though she had already prepared mentally, her heart was still tense at the moment. 

Of course, similar to her mood, there is Kai on the side. 

But compared to his righteous sister and Merlin, Kai's expression was much more natural. 

After all, firstly, Voltigern did not know him, and secondly, their current identities had not yet been exposed, and the current situation was purely accidental. 

If you are nervous about yourself, you will be full of suspicion in the eyes of them. 

But before Kai could refuse, Rin Aozaki was already the first to speak and smiled. 

"Absolutely. It may be a little crowded though. "

"Oh, I don't really care about this kind of thing." 

The old man took off the sword from his waist and placed it directly on the table, motioned for the magician next to him to sit down with him, and smiled. 

"It's just that I saw how nervous you looked before, and I thought you were going to reject me." 

Listening to this understatement, Kai's heart was startled and then relieved. 

Indeed, they are now on the territory of Voltigern, and it is indeed common sense to try to avoid contact with each other. 

But everyone has already come to the door, and the identity of the lord has been exposed by the guests in the tavern, and at this point, if his side refuses again just now, it is either suspicious or bold. 

Glad that his brother really considered it more comprehensively than himself, Kai quietly observed the old man on the other side. 

Only soon, like Artoria beside him, he showed a confused expression while being vigilant. 

Because the old man in front of him is slightly different from the rumors at this time. 

"Give us five glasses of ale here, and... A glass of milk. "

Glancing at Rin Aozaki in a cloak, the old man greeted the tavern owner. When the boss came over with a drink trembling, he pushed over three glasses of ale and a glass of milk, and said with a smile. 

"Drink, as if I invited you, as compensation for disturbing you." 

"Thank you, sir." 

Aozaki Rin thanked him, unlike the other three who did not touch the wine glass pushed by the other party out of caution, he fumbled for the glass of milk, held it in front of him with both hands, and took a few sips very naturally, and a layer of white milk rings stained his lips. 

"Sir? That's a rare. Don't you know me, kid? "

The old man showed a slightly surprised expression, put down the ale in his hand, and looked at the boy with interest.