Chapter 26 Pressure

Fuyuki's sewer system is said to have been completed more than a decade ago, and the construction of the new capital in recent years has further repaired and rerouted the sewer system, making the already multi-route sewer access even more complicated.

As soon as he entered the sewer area, where only a few wall lamps were separated from afar and the light was dim, El-Melloi II first turned on the lantern prepared in advance, and the bright light suddenly expelled a small piece of darkness.

Beside him, Aozaki Rin, who was already unable to see with his eyes, did not react to changes in light, relying on the dozens of thousands of paper cranes floating around him, he could distinguish the surrounding terrain without hindrance.

Controlling several cranes to take the lead in detecting the dark sewer passage ahead, Rin Aozaki summoned the lance of Longinus, put on the raven eye mask again, and asked sideways.

"Is Caster's workshop in it, Mr. El-Melloi II?"

"Hmm. If Caster, summoned from this Holy Grail War, is the same as I remember, his workshop is hidden deep in the area ahead. By the way, in the Holy Grail War I experienced, the real name of the follower who responded to Caster's arrival was Gilles de Rais, a contemporary of Joan of Arc. Maybe by the name 'Bluebeard' you'll be more familiar with him. "

Watching the boy talking to himself while effortlessly controlling the appearance of dozens of thousands of paper cranes, El-Melloi II couldn't help but sigh in his heart.

Relying on the calculation power of the magic and magic circuits on a thousand paper cranes, the calculation scene of the environment is formed in the brain? This level of magic circuits..... A genius again? And the field he is good at seems to be Magecraft..

It can only be said that there are indeed so-called "monsters" in this world, and seeing two such shocking geniuses in a row, It is that El-Melloi II's mood has become a little complicated.

"Gilles de Rais the famous black magician in European history..."

Rin Aozaki nodded, after successfully designing the technique that could read words through a thousand paper cranes, he also knew a lot of historical materials in order to deepen his understanding of magic.

However, in his impression, the name "Bluebeard" does not symbolize a beautiful meaning.

"In that case, let's go over and check it out first."

"Hmm."

After all, the dominance was in the hands of the teenager, and El-Melloi II did not refuse, leading the way ahead.

As for Ritsuka and Mash, who were supposed to be with him, they were also used by the teenager as a means of prevention, and they were still "detained" in the magic workshop of the Sajyou family for the time being.

Walking along the complicated sewer passage of his original memory, the deeper he went inside, the more disgusting smell of decay and sourness became stronger, which made El-Melloi II frown.

And Aozaki Rin, who was slightly vigilant and paying attention to his movements behind him, did not change his expression. It was only after advancing for a distance that Aozaki's brows wrinkled slightly.

"There seems to be a smell of blood ahead, Mr. El-Melloi II."

"The smell of blood? No, that guy's workshop should still be further ahead..."

An inexplicable premonition rose in his heart, and El-Melloi II frowned slightly confused.

But before he could start speculating about the current situation, Rin Aozaki suddenly stepped forward and grabbed his arm, pulling him backwards, and urgently reminded him in his mouth.

"Be careful!"

The moment the young man's words fell, in the sewage river, which had no waves and only occasionally grunted a few bubbles, a shadow of teeth and claws suddenly burst out, spitting out a cloud of corrosive acid towards the position where the two had just stood.

At the same time, several strong tentacles covered with strange flesh whiskers also struck towards the two like long whips wielded out.

With a light snap of the fingers of the left hand, countless papers flew out from the small packets on both sides of the waist, quickly blended into a sharp dagger, directly pierced those tentacles and nailed them to the wall.

Rin Aozaki was about to step forward to control the "paper dagger" to give the last blow to this strange enemy that suddenly appeared, when El-Melloi II, who was already standing behind him, quickly subconsciously commanded.

"This is the Sea Devil summoned by Caster, there should be more than one! Don't rush forward, if you are besieged by the other party, it will be a little tricky. Their weak point should be in the center, aim there to attack! Of course, also note that they are good at hiding their breath! Five more on the left and five on the right, watch out! "

From the original appearance of feeling tired of life, it suddenly became a military master on the battlefield.

Ermelo II methodically hinted at the weakness of the attack formation formed by the Aozaki Rin Sea Demon, so that Aozaki Rin, who originally needed to pay attention to the sewer environment could not use too powerful moves, directly compressed the estimated battle time in his heart from thirty seconds to more than ten seconds, and in three or two strokes, all the sea devils who seemed to be ambushed here were solved.

It's really a clever and concise means of command...

The impression of El-Melloi II changed slightly, and Rin's heart was slightly surprised, and at the same time he had a little more trust in the identity of the other party.

"Why is Caster's Enchantment here? And judging by their mode of action, this group of guys seems to be..."

Seeing that all the sea demons were cleanly solved by Aozaki Rin, El-Melloi II raised the lantern in his hand slightly, scanned the surrounding environment, muttered in his mouth, and said the next words while tacitly understanding with Aozaki Rin.

"It's the same to protect whatever." x2

The boy and the man looked at each other, and some identical thought flashed in the hearts of the two.

The two did not communicate with each other, but followed the fragments of the sea devil's limbs on the ground, and soon came to a hidden corner of this passage.

The smell of blood suddenly became particularly thick, as if it was about to turn into a substance in the air, and the faces of Rin Aozaki and El-Melloi II changed slightly, and both of them noticed the small pieces of dried and severed limbs of humans remaining in the corner.

"Is Caster still that guy? But, what is it? I don't remember this kind of thing..."

Immediately after discovering the blackened magic array drawn on the ground, El-Melloi II crouched down and took the lead in inspecting it.

Rin Aozaki, on the other hand, carefully picked up the remaining severed limbs, wrapped them in magic paper, and prepared to give them to the cemetery run by the church when he went out.

Sorry, there's only so much I can do, but...

To be honest, from the moment he participated in the Holy Grail War, Rin Aozaki understood that there might be many improper means in this ceremony.

But he thought that those means were at most only aimed at the imperial lord, but he did not expect that there would be people implicating innocent ordinary people.

Placing the wrapped severed limb in the small bag around his waist, the boy's heart made a slight decision, and at the same time, the confused voice of El-Melloi II sounded.

"The way this technique is drawn seems to be some kind of special summoning array..."