Chapter 61: Mordred

"I see it, Mordred. But remember to be careful next time, it's not yet time for you to meet him. "

Touching the little head of the girl in front of him, Morgan said softly with a smile, which seemed to have changed considerably compared to a year ago.

And if Artoria saw her royal sister's loving expression at this moment, she would definitely wonder if she was dreaming.

However, the truth is that the emotions that Morgan is exuding at this moment are exactly what he thinks in his heart.

After all, the child in front of her, conceived by her body, has a slightly special identity.

"I see..."

The girl nodded slightly frustrated, but then looked up a little confused.

"But Mother, why do I have a 'father' in addition to my father?"

The smile on Morgan's face froze, remembering an unpleasant face, and uncovered the topic, while she whispered to herself.

"...... Of course, it would be better if you could forget your so-called 'father'. "

Gazing at the girl who blinked in confusion in front of him and turned his attention to King Arthur and the knights of the Round Table in the crowd, Morgan couldn't help but think back to her experience of the year.

To be honest, when Artoria and the boy left her castle, she did think about using this special child in front of her as a "tool for revenge".

But that thought only stayed for a moment and then disappeared, because she didn't want the boy to hate herself.

But everything has been done, and she can only conceive this child.

Originally, Morgan planned to slowly cultivate this child, not to use magic and some fairy blessings to "cultivate" it in the workshop like her other children, but to use her own body to conceive it herself.

But who knows, after the girl is born, the growth rate is much faster than others, which seems to be a little abnormal.

If it weren't for Morgan's clear knowledge that the girl was carefully conceived by her bit by bit, otherwise he would really wonder if the other party was an artificial human.

But unusual growth rates are sometimes not good, considering that girls may lose their life due to growth rate like artificial humans, Morgan worried about this for a long time.

It wasn't until after a precise examination that she found that it seemed to be just due to the other party's physique.

The girl's body is very healthy, and the degree of vigorous life even exceeds her own. Not only that, it seems that it is due to the blessing of blood, and girls can quickly learn most of the knowledge after learning.

And such a talent and talent, Morgan can think of the brother made with his own "rebel", this is by no means a gift from the red dragon blood of her stupid sister, but something more noble and unimaginable.

"...... You really surprised me the same, Ian. "

Morgan murmured softly, and only after seeing that the masked boy at the end of the returning team had also entered the castle did she take the small hand of the girl in front of her and smile.

"Okay, let's go back to Orkney. Don't worry, when you grow up, you will be able to help your father. "

"Hmm!"

The girl nodded vigorously, but seemed to remember something, and after hesitating for a while, she asked.
  "Then when I see 'Father' after that, shall I call her 'Another Father' first?"

"Ahem, wait a minute, who taught you this?"

"When mother talks in her dreams, she always calls her 'father'."

"Well, this... Let's forget it first. "

Two figures, one big and one small, slowly disappeared into the dim alley in the middle of the conversation.
  ......

[You have returned to the castle of Camelot, but you have not held a banquet to celebrate the victory of this great battle as in the past. 】

[Because you understand that now is not the time to do such luxury. 】

And although the war subsided temporarily, the shortage of food was not solved. 】

[And a few months later, during the harvest season, letters from all over the world asking for food support soon filled the desks of the service room, making your righteous sister Artoria feel sad and helpless. 】

[When you can't think of a strategy for a while, your righteous sister Artoria has to ask you and Merlin to go to the nearest territory to check the situation of the land, and let Merlin try to use the power of magic to think of a way, and drag this time for the time being. ] 】

[Merlin did not refuse, but did not say much, as if he had already expected this situation. 】

[It's just that after arriving at the nearest territory and inspecting the land used to grow food, Merlin quickly shook his head and told you. 】

"Magic cannot change this situation, nor can it save Britain. "】