Chapter 9: Doubt

"Are you kidding?!" 

The court magician of Britain, a well-known sage, would be caught by a giant and used as barbecue. 

But in the face of Kai's roaring rebuke, Merlin could only smile awkwardly and explain. 1T4pRb

"I can't help it. Because I accidentally bit my tongue when I chanted the spell before, and I lost my wand by the way, I was ..."

However, before he could finish his words, the giant who had already stood up at this moment had already started to move. 

Feeling a strong wind rushing past his cheeks with the swing of his body, as if he had foreseen the giant's next move, Merlin suddenly stopped in a panic. 

"Hey! Wait wait!Mr. Giant, I am not a weapon, you calm down first... Belch!!! "

A fierce cry of sorrow echoed through the forest with the waving of a wooden stick tied to a strange object, and the giant did not hesitate to launch an attack on the location of them. 

At the same moment, after clarifying the situation, Rin Aozaki grabbed Artoria's wrist and jumped back in time, reminding in his mouth. 1T4pRb

"Kai!" 

"Got it!" 

Needless to say, after dodging the giant's attack, Kai immediately drew his sword and stabbed. 

Who knew that the giant suddenly turned the wooden stick and aimed it at him again, and the sharp blade of the sword suddenly passed by the ear of a white-haired man on the wooden stick, and almost stabbed directly. 

"Damn! It missed? "

Kai pouted, his face full of regret, while Merlin asked with a look of horror. 

"Hey, tell me , where exactly you want to stab?me?! "

"Who knows." 

Shrugging his shoulders, Kai jumped and dodged the swinging stick. 

At the same time, Artoria quickly calmed down after a brief panic.

– yes, just a giant, nothing to be afraid of. And Ian is right behind me, and as a sister, I must protect him. 

But before the girl could act, the boy who had been staying by her side rushed out first. 

Feeling the direction of the air flow and vibration, Rin Aozaki leaned back and lowered his waist, dodging the "Merlin stick" that swung overhead. 

Taking advantage of the gap before the giant could withdraw his hand, he jumped directly, stepped on the opponent's arm, and ran all the way up along the thick and strong arm.

Then when it reached his arm, he turned around, drew his sword, and slashed firmly at the back of the giant's neck! 

However, unexpectedly, with the sharp blade entering the flesh, it is not a refreshing cutting sound, but a dull stuttering sound. 

The sword in his hand only cut into the giant's neck a quarter of the depth before it was stuck by the bones, and Rin Aozaki couldn't help but be stunned for a moment, but quickly reacted. 

But the giant's anger from being injured exploded faster than his time to react! 

In an instant, a crazy sensation of flinging came along with the roar, and he saw that the boy was about to be thrown into the air. 

"-Ian!" 

Artoria exclaimed, subconsciously rushed forward, aiming at the giant's ankle is a sword, but it did not inhibit the giant's desperate grabbing at the back of his neck, but made the other party more violent.