Chapter 51:Morgan Onee-chan

Orkney, in a bedroom in the castle palace. 

Bits of sunlight were shining into the air, and on the only velvet bed in the room, two people were lying. 

A thin blanket covered their figures, but from the undulating silhouette of the blanket, one could still tell that one of them was a beautiful woman with a good figure, while the other was a boy. 

The slender eyelashes fluttered slightly, and Rin Aozaki slowly opened his eyes, gradually regaining consciousness, and when he felt that someone was holding him tightly, he subconsciously whispered. 

"Onee-chan?" 

However, the unusually soft touch on his face, as well as the unfamiliar fragrance, made the boy instantly recall everything that happened last night, and said with some uncertainty. 

"Miss Morgan?" 

However, the unusually soft touch on his face, as well as the unfamiliar fragrance, made the boy instantly recall everything that happened last night, and said with some uncertainty. 

"Miss Morgan?" 17o4oB

"I said call my Onee-chan." 

The green onion jade finger gently pinched the boy's face, and the moment Aozaki woke up, Morgan had actually woken up. 

It's just that she wants to see how the boy will react when he wakes up, so she secretly closes her eyes and fakes sleep. 

Although it was a pity that she could not see Aogasaki Rin's more flustered appearance, she was also very happy to hear a "Onee-chan" from the other party's mouth. 

But as soon as I woke up, there was only this reaction... Arthur, that bastard, probably doesn't usually sleep with Ian, right? She still had the face to say that she was not dirty in her heart... 

Pouting slightly unpleasantly, as usual, Morgan must have cursed Artoria quietly for a while, but now, looking at the boy in her arms, a strong feeling of pleasure rose from her heart. 

No matter how lucky you are, now this child is already mine, hum! 

"So, Miss Morgan, can you let go of me first?" A little...Its hard to breath. "

Rin Aozaki wanted to push away the other party's body and break free from Morgan's embrace, but somehow, he felt that his body was completely unable to exert its strength, so he had to remind the other party with a slight discomfort. 

"Well, that's really sorry. However, unless you are willing to call me Morgan Onee-cgan, I won't let go, Ian~! "

Hearing the boy's words, Morgan not only did not let go, but hugged the boy tighter, the corners of her lips slightly upturned.

"But..." 

Aozaki Rin was stunned for a moment, not expecting the other party to make this request at all, with a hesitant look on his small face. 

"What's wrong with just saying it? Anyway, I'm also Arthur's sister of that woman, and theoretically your sister, isn't it natural for you to call me Sister Morgan? 

"Moreover, if you don't say it again, you will be out of breath~!" 

As if the devil was pouring out sweet words, Morgan leaned into the boy's ear and whispered, while the arms on her hands that seemed to be threatening were even harder, and the full but soft softness pressed against Aozaki's fave, forcing the other party to raise his head to face her. 

Seeing that Rin Aozaki was still hesitant, with concern on his small face, and was still faintly struggling, Morgan chuckled. 

"Don't bother, Ian, you can't make the effort. After all, while you were asleep, I performed an unknown amount of debilitating magic on you, and I also fed you some medicine.