Chapter 68 Avalon

Will it still turn out like this...

Looking at the girl who seemed to be distracted, staggering forward step by step, Merlin lay on the ground, looked up at the sky, and sighed heavily.

In this way, Britain was indeed saved as the girl had hoped. But in the end, what the girl still gets is not happiness, but pain.

"Maybe you shouldn't have done that, Ian..."

Whispering to himself, Merlin thought about how to pull Artoria's spirit back, only then a cold voice suddenly sounded.

"Because Mordred said Ian was gone, I was going to come and see the situation... But what are you doing? "

"Mother, mother?!"

Gawain looked at Morgan, who was standing on the wall of the courtyard at an unknown time, wearing a black magic dress, wearing a black veil on his face, holding a magic wand, and a petite figure hiding behind the other party as if hiding, his face was surprised, and he didn't understand why the other party appeared here.

Beside him, Gareth and Gahoris's reflexive bodies trembled, but Agwen only frowned slightly.

But Morgan did not answer her own "rebel" question, just glanced at Gawain and several people faintly, and then glanced at Artoria whose clothes were stained with vomit filth with some disgust, her eyebrows wrinkled slightly, and she tapped the wand in her hand.

In the next instant, Morgan and the petite figure behind him appeared in the courtyard.

"Tell me what the hell is going on, Gawain."

Seeing that Artoria did not react to her arrival, but walked forward slowly a little sluggishly, Morgan deliberately kicked away a stone lightly, causing it to hit Merlin's head lying on the ground, making the other party subconsciously scream in pain, and then she turned her head to look at Gawain and asked.

"This..."

Gawain hesitated for a few seconds, his eyes couldn't help but look at Merlin, and after seeing the white-robed magician showing a look of "you are casual", he slowly explained everything about the matter.

“...... So that's the case, I said how some time ago there was such absurd words as 'King Arthur's miracle and Merlin's magic made the land harvest again', is this the case? "

Morgan sneered and glanced at Merlin, who was lying on the ground pretending to be dead and motionless.

When she was before, she naturally heard about the "good harvest" spread in other territories, but after learning that the protagonist of this rumor was Merlin, she subconsciously thought that it was the half-dream demon who was playing some trick to deceive people, so she didn't care too much.

Who knows the truth of the matter, but it is like this.

"You guys are amazing, you actually put all the responsibility on Ian alone."

The knights of the Round Table looked guilty and did not dare to refute, but after Morgan snorted coldly after the words fell, the wand in her hand touched the ground again without warning.

In the next second, the earth trembled, and dozens of earth and stone thorns suddenly broke out from the ground, directly hitting Merlin lying on the ground, and Artoria, who was still moving forward aimlessly not far away.
  "My King!"
  "What the hell do you witch want to do!"
  "All this is not my king's fault, mother!"
  ......

The knights of the Round Table either stood in front of Morgan and showed their blades, or hurriedly went to check the condition of the girl who was slammed into the wall by the impact of earth and stone thorns.
  But Artoria, who was leaning agaiIn the next second, the earth trembled, and dozens of earth and stone thorns suddenly broke out from the ground, directly hitting Merlin lying on the ground, and Artoria, who was still moving forward aimlessly not far away.
  "My King!"
  "What the hell do you witch want to do!"
  "All this is not my king's fault, mother!"
  ......
  The knights of the Round Table either stood in front of Morgan and showed their blades, or hurriedly went to check the condition of the girl who was slammed into the wall by the impact of earth and stone thorns.

But Artoria, who was leaning against the wall after being shot down, did not let out any cry of pain, and her dull holy blue eyes just stared blankly ahead, like an unresponsive puppet.

Or rather, she is atonening for her sins and completely allowing Morgan to attack her.

Looking at Artoria who was in this state with some displeasure, Morgan sighed lightly and withdrew his magic.

And Merlin, who was also shot away, also slowly sat up himself, patted the dust on his body, sighed softly, and did not complain about the attack that Morgan had just attacked him.