Chapter 49: Morgan: Time to revenge

"......No?"

"Huh?" 

Aozaki was stunned for a moment, a little strange Morgan's question, but shook his head truthfully. 

But this moment, on the contrary, Morgan was directly stunned in place. 

"How, how is it possible?!" That's something I worked so hard to concoct, why doesn't it work?! "

Seeing that the boy did not seem to be lying, but really did not react, Morgan suddenly felt a little hard to believe, and took a few steps back as if he had been hit. 

Seeing that the boy did not seem to be lying, but really did not react, Morgan suddenly felt a little hard to believe, and took a few steps back as if she had been hit. 

But suddenly, as if remembering something, she began to mumble again. 

"Is it a matter of physique, but even Arthur has been put down, why didn't he?" "

"Miss Morgan, can you please wake up my sister?" If I can, I don't want to do anything to you. "

Rin Aozaki stepped forward and interrupted Morgan's thoughts, with a serious look on his face. 

This reminded Morgan of the humiliating scene when he was suppressed by the other party when he first met the boy. 

But for today's day, she has endured for so long, how could she give up like this.

"Wake her up? All right. But until then, as long as you obediently listen to me, you'll be fine! "

The current plan had clearly failed in part, and Morgan had to change her strategy temporarily, took a dagger from her waist, and stabbed it directly at the boy's arm. 

And Aozaki Rin's body also instinctively felt a sharp momentum, and subconsciously swung out the sword in his hand, wanting to knock away the dagger in the opponent's hand. 

But who knew that at this moment, Morgan took the initiative to release the short blade in his hand and greeted the blade of the long sword impartially! 

— poof. 

There was no time to stop, and it should be said that this situation was not expected at all. 

Rin Aozaki stood in place, feeling the Durandal in his hand penetrate the other's chest, and warm blood splashed on the clothes on his chest. 

After being stunned for a few seconds, the boy's little face showed a rare expression of panic, supported the soft body leaning on him, and hurriedly said. 

"Miss Morgan, please hold on, I'll find someone to treat you right away!" My sister's scabbard will definitely restore you! "

However, Morgan just hugged the boy tightly, and red blood slipped from the corner of her lips. 

She leaned on the boy's body with a faint breath, her pretty face full of sorrow was pressed to the boy's ear, and then... The corners of his mouth rose and she chuckled. 

"You're so gullible, little fool~!"

– what? 1T4pRb

Rin Aozaki blinked, unable to react for a moment. 

However, at this moment, in the originally empty air behind him, a beautiful figure wearing a black veil suddenly appeared, and then another Morgan immediately stretched out her hand and covered the boy's mouth and nose directly from behind with a handkerchief soaked in magic potion. 

"Hmm..." 

Rin Aozaki subconsciously wanted to struggle, but this second, Morgan, who was penetrated through her chest in front of him, hugged him deadly, and at the same time chanted a sleep-inducing spell in her mouth at high speed. 

Finally, after nearly half a minute, the boy's struggling body calmed down, his dangling little feet stopped moving, and he fell peacefully on the shoulder of Morgan in front of him. 

"Whew... Fortunately, I prepared the back hand, but I didn't expect to really want the maximum dose. "

Morgan, who was wearing black veil, breathed a sigh of relief, and this time, Morgan, who was penetrated through his chest, also disappeared into a long white-blonde hair, allowing Morgan to catch the boy's body with a casual catch. 

Looking at the cute appearance of the boy sleeping quietly, and at Artoria who was lying on the table and lost consciousness, the corners of Morgan's lips curled slightly, and she hummed softly in her mouth. 

"Now ~ it's time for revenge~!" 

Slightly disgusted pushed away Artoria's head lying on the table, Morgan reached out and swept all the official documents on the desk to the floor, leaving a large flat space, and then gently placed the boy on the table.

Then her gaze gently swept over the boy's fair face, neck, collarbone... Finally stopped at the top button. 

"Don't worry, Onee-chan, will be very gentle." 

Gently undoing a button on the boy's collar, even Morgan himself did not notice it, her breathing began to become rapid, and her pretty face took on a slightly unnatural blush. 

But just as she was about to undo the second button, her gaze suddenly fell on the boy's peaceful and innocent sleeping face. 

Long eyelashes flutter gently with breathing, a shallow smile on her fair and cute face, and her thin but seemingly soft lips pursed slightly... He looked defenseless. 

The movement of Morgan's hand paused, and he subconsciously recalled the anxious and worried look of the other party when her chest was deliberately pierced by the long sword in the boy's hand. 

To be honest, even Morgan herself can't remember how long it has been since no one worried about her so much. 

But at the moment, this plan has been planned by her for two years... 

The expression on the pretty face kept changing, Morgan's thin eyebrows were wrinkled, and the two red lips were pursed a little hard, slightly white. 

After a while, she took a step back, sighed as if she was unwilling to be soft-hearted, and then clenched her teeth and glared viciously at Artoria, who was lying asleep on the edge of the table. 

"Why is it always you who are favored by luck! Why didn't he meet me first! "

As if he was not relieved, Morgan took out a pair of scissors out of nowhere, and without hesitation, cut off the corner of the ahoge that was raised high on Artoria's head. 

Then she took out another dagger, cut Artoria's palm a little roughly, and took part of the girl's blood and stored it in the magic container. 

She then followed the same method and took hair and blood from the boy's body. But in comparison, the movements are obviously much gentler. 

Cold snorted and put away the magic container, Morgan wanted to just leave, but after taking a few steps, he retreated back. 

"It's coming anyway, I have to take something with me....." 

As he whispered, Morgan picked up the boy on the desk again and was about to evacuate. 

But at the end, as if she had thought of something, she retreated back again and muttered. 

"No, it's too good for her..." 

The azure blue eyes flashed with intrigue, and a moment later, with a smile on his face, Morgan casually took out a magic crystal ball for recording images and placed it on the corner of the table. 

Morgan adjusted the perspective of the crystal ball, knelt on the ground, rested the boy's body on his soft and full chest, undid a few buttons above the other party's shirt, and at the same time slightly removed the black magic dress under her, revealing two white and smooth shoulders, with a "victor" expression, her fingers caressed the boy's face, and smiled at the crystal ball. 

After doing all this, she felt that her mood was much better. 

"Hmph, I hope you enjoy the gift I left you, Arthur..." 

Chuckling at the sleepy Artoria, Morgan picked up the boy and disappeared into the service room. 

Leaving only the girl sleeping peacefully, the messy papers, and a crystal ball in the corner of the table.