The Wheel Of Fate:Rin Aozaki($^@&#%#)

[This person is absolutely unexpected, I and the other sect have only completely recorded 5 domineering divine pillars, and I can't really confirm what kind of existence this person is, seek? Overbearing? Men seem to be both, or neither, and cannot be sure of their reality. 】"

"[The historical law of the change of the throne is the framework prescribed by the Lord of the first throne of all evil as the origin, and her dualism has never disappeared in the true sense, but the scale has become invisible, affecting the entire history of the throne. 】"

"Therefore, the reason why the men are absolutely unexpected is because this men are not the product of the birth of the law of the throne, but are more alien than the serpent of mercury, the lord of the fourth heavenly throne. 】"

"[From the first day to the third day, all are limited to a single time and a single universe, although the dominance and dominance of the constellation do not involve infinite parallel universes, but they have already affected, the star of the lord of the third constellation uses the technique of time reversal to attack the lord of the second constellation, so that the possibility of parallel worlds is born, and it also lays the cause and effect for the birth of the lord of the fourth constellation. 】"

"[The snake of mercury is a monster flying from the parallel dimensional universe of the Shinza, and it is also a existence born in the Shinza universe in its fundamental sense, and this man does not belong to the Shinza universe in the true sense, and really comes from an unknown dimensional heaven and earth outside the scope of the Shinza. ] 】"

"[The man appeared in the universe of the divine throne,met the Serpent of Mercury, the Lord of the Fourth Heavenly Seat, and brought the supreme unknown man of the Lord of the Fourth Heavenly Seat to become a close friend who made the Serpent of Mercury ecstatic, and was active with him in the era of the Fourth Heavenly Rule. 】"

"[For the Lord of the Fourth Heavenly Seat, the man is not within the scope of his own consciousness, is not affected and interfered with by his laws, and his body is full of unknowns, so this is simply the best encounter for the serpent of mercury.] 】"

[And the man's great power is also powerful and noble, and he who recognizes the Lord of the Fourth Heavenly Throne as his lovely friend, cannot bear the torment of life and death, and has no idea of seizing the throne, so he personally single-handedly created the world in the realm of the throne to open up a larger number of universes, bringing the Lord of the throne a short unknown and new life. 】"

[At this point, the scope of the Divine Throne's reign has skyrocketed to infinity above the infinite, ushering in the most prosperous spectacle in the Divine Throne universe, and the power blessings obtained by the Lord of the Throne have become immeasurable. 】"

"[You can only know the greatness of men, but you can't determine what men are for, but what a man's desires are, men do not hide and conceal anything.] 】"

"[The person desires 'perfection has a beginning and an end', that is, the beginning and end of the story to achieve a perfect ending, so that if a man is a perfectionist, it is better to say that it is out of greed and wants to get everything, like an infinite ouroboros that constantly eats its tail and continues to derive.] 】"

"If the serpent of mercury is the embodiment of self-punishment, then the man is the embodiment of self-destruction, and although I don't know what kind of reason and what kind of phenomenon a man desires, the concept of perfection is an uncertain unknown, something that even the man himself cannot affirm and touch.] 】"

"Just as Icarus wants to touch the sun with his wings, and mortals want to take off the stars and the moon, this is a desire that can only be thought and done, but can never be touched, so that men need constant change, because stagnation means that they cannot progress, he can only keep chasing, no one knows what will be ahead, even if the end ahead must be destruction, men must embrace and touch it. 】"

"[Because of constant changes, it cannot be completely solidified, and there is an infinite and endless unknown in the man's body to the mercury serpent. 】"

"[The desire to make it impossible to stop and not completely complete this characteristic has also been inherited to the Setsuna and Rinne-Tensei other sect speculate that the man has fallen into a death situation similar to the Mercury Serpent, and the idea of wanting to crack it has formed the Transcendence Prayer. 】"

"[However, such a longing man, if he is a domineering god, will inevitably have a corresponding self-extinguishing factor born, but I and other sects have never observed it, or it may be that the man hid it up. 】"

"[If our order's guess is not wrong, the true body of this man does not exist under the universe of the divine throne, and the man remaining in the present universe should be a tactile body, and after this speculation arose, our sect never gave up observing the man, until it saw the @¥&*@@¥... &*#&@*#&@*@&#&*@#*&#*@.... Words cannot be recorded. 】"

"[The mystery of the man with the divine nature of the serpent has not been successfully solved, and we know that he has been watching us and knows our end, but he still does not interfere, does not act, does not act.] 】"

"[The wheel of fate... This is the honorific title given to this man by the Order of ours, who has never been secreted by God's name, nor has he seen through his truth. 】"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Special:Aozaki Rin's Hadou Gods Valentine Chocolate thanks video failed.

"The night melts, the dark sky is dotted with stars, the moon climbs up the sky, releasing a bright light, and plates each other who snuggle together in the night, with a layer of silver that symbolizes the beauty of the moment."

"In the midst of this night stage of natural beauty, put your hand on her waist and gently push it into your arms."

"Caressing her reddened cheeks, silky hair ran through her fingertips, and the palm of her hand really felt the warmth, slowly guiding her gaze that she unconsciously wanted to look down because of shyness."

Small details and small movements make delicate women feel the tenderness of being cared for.

It's just that in how to care for the beautiful things need to be tasted in person, when the layer of protection called shy was peeled off the girl,Rin's tone with a trace of heat and aggression, sounded again:

"Placing a light kiss on her forehead, slowly descending for a moment she froze, while looking directly into her eyes and whispering, 'I want to love you, but I have countless ways to pour out my love, and it is too troublesome to choose one of them, for this... I want to give you all my love, I'm curious about your amount of love, so I want to test it, let's get each other to the [perfection] that we all agree on at this moment, and I will try to stop the moment before you break down........"

"Uhhhhh...Whats this mean?I read it to thank everyone who gave me chocolate but seems like this is not a thank you note......by Merlin who gave it too me..."

An Pure Confusion Expression appear on the young Hadou's face as he sees the note that a certain Wizard lend him....which make the Setsuna immediately shredded the note into oblivion.

"Wha..."

Before Rin asked the one who shredded the note why did he do that.

"Is mean nothing.Don't worry,now excuse me I need to kill some Cockroaches that like to trick pure child.And Shirou delete this immediately its not funny."