Chapter 57:Unknown Marriage

"So, from whom exactly did these words come from?"

In the service room, Artoria was not in the mood to look at the official documents in her hand, and she always had a serious and somewhat majestic pretty face in the past, but now she was frowning her thin eyebrows and her face was a little angry.

If it weren't for her finding that Bedivel's mental state was a little bad recently, and always looked at herself with a look of "even so, I will protect you", and after some questioning, she learned this rumor, and now she is still in the dark.

"It seems to have started with Tristan, after all, you now run to Ian's room every night, and it's really hard not to be seen."

Merlin raised his eyebrows and teased, glancing through the window at the Knights of the Round Table who seemed to have nothing happened in the courtyard and were competing with the boys in martial arts as usual, and couldn't help but feel that the acting skills of these guys were okay.

"I, I'm just here to prevent that woman Morgan from doing any more intrigues, to protect Ian."

Artoria subconsciously retorted, a serious way. It's just that her dull hair, which has long grown back these days, is shaking in a panic.

"Well, let it be like that. But how are you going to deal with this? Although the Round Table will not publicize this matter to the outside world based on the degree of loyalty they have to you, it is always a problem to leave it alone.

"Or are you going to admit it outright."

The corners of Merlin's mouth raised, and his tone was a little gloating. After all, a young girl in men's clothing was rumored by her subordinates to like men.

It's a little sad, but it's not funny.

“...... How can such a thing be admitted. I don't care, but it wouldn't be good if everyone misunderstood Ian. "

Artoria glanced at Merlin angrily, and sighed helplessly.

To be honest, when she first learned about this rumor, she was a little flustered, but after carefully considering some ways to deal with it, she decided to say something.

After all, for the Knights of the Round Table who have decided to use their lives and honor to be loyal to themselves, there are some things that cannot be concealed.

Of course, more importantly, being urged by the people to marry a wife had annoyed her enough, and Artoria did not want to be urged by her knights like this.

"Already thought about it? Maybe someone will leave you because of this incident, after all, you are also a kind of 'betrayal'. "

Merlin withdrew his smile and seriously questioned the young lady, while Fufu, who was resting on the floor of the service room, also opened her eyes and glanced at Artoria at this time.

"It's okay, I trust them, and it's my own choice. Go and call Ian and everyone at the Round Table, Merlin. "

In the sunlight, the girl smiled, and her holy blue eyes were firm and awe-inspiring, even if she did not wear a crown or sit on the throne, she still showed a majesty.

“...... I understand. "

Merlin nodded and did not dissuade again.

In his opinion, the girl may no longer need his assistance and has become a qualified king.
  ......

[Your sister Artoria summoned you and the knights of the Round Table who were in the courtyard. 】

[Although you were a little confused and didn't understand what your sister wanted to do, you still followed the round table to the service room. 】

[But what you never expected was that your sister actually told the Knights of the Round Table her true gender, and Merlin did not stop it, but told you about his past plans with King Uther. ] 】

[The knights of the Round Table were shocked by this, and they were overwhelmed and fell silent. Among them, Agwen was even more deeply shocked, and made an incredulous voice. 】

[And just when you were worried and wanted to stand up and say something, your sister Artoria asked the round table to go down to rest, and made it clear that she would not force the round table to be loyal to her again, but if you were willing to continue to follow her, you would meet her again in the round table hall three days later.] 】