Chapter 72: King Arthur Cant be A Girl

"King Arthur?"

I thought that under the pick-up and drop-off of Aoko Aozaki, the boy who came to the magic workshop was to secretly complete such an unfinished birthday present, but Aozaki Touko did not expect that the boy actually came to ask about this.

Looking at the boy sitting opposite him with a pair of black-framed glasses, with confusion and anticipation on his small face, Aogasaki paused and thought about where she wanted to start telling the story about the king.

After all, in the world of magic, King Arthur is also a rather special being.

Not only because of the prestigious knights of the Round Table under his command, but also because the era of the king coincided with the end of the Divine Dynasty, the beginning of the history of modern magic.

“...... I won't ask the specific reasons. But what do you want to know about King Arthur, Rin? If it's all, the day may not be enough. "

Aozaki Rin hesitated, he naturally couldn't waste the girl's precious day just for his uncertain thoughts.

After considering various factors, the boy hesitated.

"Can you tell me what King Arthur's ending is like,Touko Onee-chan?"

"In the end, even that king seems to be no different from ordinary mythology... Because the content of the account is relatively small, it is probably that Britain ushered in an unprecedented period of strength under King Arthur's rule, but in a later battle, King Arthur unfortunately died, and the throne was inherited by his child Mordred with Morgan. "

Aogasaki Touko didn't understand why there was a surprised look on the boy's face, but just continued.

“...... However, Mordred did not have the ability to govern like King Arthur, but fortunately, with the help of the remaining knights of the Round Table, he did not become a comatose or tyrant. The only thing that makes people feel a little irrational is probably that during Mordred's reign, he has been sending his Knights of the Round Table to find the legendary 'Holy Grail' that can grant all wishes.

"Although it is true that one of the Knights of the Round Table found the Grail and brought it back, the King Mordred thought the Grail was a forgery and angrily denounced him for not being able to grant all his wishes. And after this incident, the Galahad knight returned to heaven with the Grail because he did not want anything from the Holy Grail, and as for King Mordred... He lived to be about 100 years old and died naturally.

But because it left no heirs, the British dynasty perished. Then came the story of the war between the Celts and the Saxons. Is there anything else you'd like to ask, Rin? "

Retelling the information he had seen as briefly as possible, Aozaki took a sip of coffee and moistened his throat.

It's just that Rin Aogasaki still didn't come to his senses under the impact of the girl's words, and after a while, he frowned and asked.

"Onee-chan, do you think King Arthur could be a girl?"

"What?"

The girl blinked as if stunned, and then curled the corners of her lips and chuckled, and couldn't help but feel that the boy's idea was a little cute.

"Girls? Well...... This is a fresh guess. But if King Arthur is a woman, how can she have an heir to Morgan Mordred? You know, girls can't have children between girls, Rin. "

Touching the boy's head with a smile, Aozaki Toukl told the common sense that should be taken for granted.

“...... It seems to be too. "

Rin Aozaki nodded slowly, he still knew this kind of thing. It's just that because there is still a trace of fantasy in my heart, I ask such a naïve question.

But in this way, he really just had a real and complicated dream.

After all, the boy could not imagine that his sister Artoria and his royal sister Morgan would actually give birth to a child named Mordred.

So even in real mythology, the King Arthur should be a man.

"I see,Touko Onee-chan, trouble you to explain."

"It's okay. But I didn't think you would be interested in these stories, if you have time, you can go to Alice's house, there should be a lot of books on this subject. "

Aozaki smiled and returned her gaze to the sheet in front of her, filled with formulas for calculating the various factors needed to perform a large magic trick.

Although she didn't really have much interest in this subtle thing that moved the world, she could endure it if it was to obtain the ultimate magic.

"Is that so..."

Rin Aozaki whispered, he remembered the girl who was the same age as his sister Aoko Aozaki, but her voice was exceptionally cold.

After all, when the other party's mother had not yet died, Aozaki Toukk often took him to visit the mother of the girl named Alice Koenji in order to find a way to cure his eyes.

Unfortunately, in the end, no treatment was found, and the girl's mother seemed to have died of illness.

Since then, Aozaki Touko has gone to the Koenji Mansion less frequently, and she rarely takes him with her.

Even if occasionally Rin Aozaki took the initiative to come to the door under Touko's escort, he and the girl who was like a witch far from the world could stay quiet for a day until Touko came to pick him up again.

However, for that atmosphere, the boy did not hate it, but felt very calm.

Because in his opinion, even people who like to be lonely will eventually be afraid of loneliness.

That's why he visits each other every now and then.

It seems like I haven't visited Alice Onee-chan for a while, but I have to go to church tomorrow...

After confirming that the doubts in his heart were indeed just his own illusions, Rin Aozaki also adjusted back to his pace.

But to be honest, until now he was a little surprised that the real-life mythical King Arthur actually had a child with Miss Morgan.

......
  - Time goes back to a day.

As the smallest country in the world and the center of the world's "Lord" faith, the Vatican has been basically indisputable since modern times, and no one will deliberately offend this religious country that is only peaceful on the surface, but in fact gathers all the elite square inch of the church church.

However, the reality is that someone actually did this, and even blew up a corner of St. Peter's Basilica...

- Boom!

A violent explosion blew up the church's off-white façade, creating a huge opening.

In the billowing smoke, a red roadster was like a speeding lightning, quickly and deftly avoiding one screaming priest and nun after another, and in the blink of an eye, it rushed out of the hole and leaped into the street.

And the blonde girl sitting in the driver's seat seemed to be unable to hear the warnings of the chasing heretical interrogation knights and surrogates behind her, and the single ponytail with long golden hair swayed wantonly in the high-speed air flow with vitality, and the refreshing laughter that looked like a teenager but clearly carried a girlish meaning immediately spread through the rear with the air.

"All said, you guys want to take my father's sword 10,000 years earlier, if you have the ability,come and take it, hahaha!"