Chapter 8: Gilles de Rais

The night is sultry and the moonlight is cold.

In a dimly lit alley, a fresh-looking orange-haired young man in a purple jacket was carrying a sack that appeared to contain something, and after deliberately avoiding the patrol route of several police officers, he climbed over the wall and stepped into the backyard of a mansion.

The young man's name is Ryunosuke Yusei, an ordinary "visceral art lover" in Fuyuki City.

- Abbreviated, Murderer.

Of course, with such a "preference" behind the scenes, the young man does not enter his own house, but the residence of someone else he invaded a few days ago.

As for the original owner of the mansion... Looking back now, Ryunosuke Yusei was still dissatisfied with the "artwork" made by that family.

However, these troubles did not affect his interest tonight, after all, tonight he finally encountered a "rarity", he must use the other party's body to create beautiful "art", by the way, you can also try the strange document of summoning demons that was turned out from the hometown house.

Entering the mansion, walking towards the bloody living room, and putting aside the sack he was carrying, Yusheng Ryunosuke did not turn on the light, but only lit a few candles in the room to illuminate.

He came to the location of the refrigerator, took out the frozen blood bag, kicked away the "artwork" composed of stumped limbs and broken arms placed in the middle of the living room, made room, and then groped on the sofa for a while, found an ancient book, followed the "magic array" drawn on the page, and began to draw it with blood on the floor.

"Hmm... I'll see, this should be about the same, right? Next, only sacrifices remain... I hope you can surprise me, Lord Demon~! "

Humming softly, Ryunosuke opened the sack that had been placed next to him.

Under the candlelight, the figure dragged out of the sack gradually revealed.

It was a delicate girl with purple hair and waist and wearing a black and white gothic dress.

It's just that it seems that due to the drug, the girl is now sleeping deeply, and a cherry small mouth is also roughly blocked by a white cloth strip, unconscious.

"So, wandering outside alone at night is very dangerous, Miss~!"

Yusei Ryunosuke raised his eyebrows and chuckled, looking at the curves of the girl's bones and fair and delicate skin, he couldn't help but be very satisfied with this "material".

He dragged the girl's body and placed it in the center of the "magic array", and while glancing at the spell written in the ancient book, he took out a folding dagger that he was carrying.

"Since it is to summon demons, it is more appropriate to make it 'art' while summoning. So let me see what color your guts are, cute young lady~! "

Slowly chanting a strange incantation in his mouth, Ryunosuke looked at this girl who was on the road tonight, because of a few gentle words of his own, he drank the drink he had drugged, and after the dagger in his hand flexibly jumped between his fingers, he gently picked the dress on the girl's body.

-Slash.

A soft sound was especially harsh in the darkness, but after the cloth was cut by the dagger, it was not the white and smooth belly that Yusheng Ryunosuke imagined.

The girl's belly looks beautiful at first glance, but there is something that should not be there.

It was a wide zipper attached directly to the flesh, made of a material similar to human teeth.

The zipper extends from the girl's left and right ribs all the way to the bottom of her navel, as if if you open it, you can see something you don't want to imagine.

"Hey, hey, what's this? I didn't know, there was such a cool thing! "

A wave of excitement appeared on his face, and Ryunosuke subconsciously unzipped the zipper on the girl's flesh, but then a slightly seductive laughter suddenly sounded.

"Ah, the secret internal organs of girls are not just something that can be shown to people~!"

What the?

Ryunosuke blinked in surprise, as if he didn't understand why the girl suddenly woke up, but at this moment, the inside of his slightly unzipped girl's flesh seemed to be some squirming creature gradually protruding.

——The next second, in the dark living room, a creepy sound of chewing and swallowing sounded.

Until a few seconds later, a blood-stained broken purple jacket gently fell to the ground, and the purple-haired girl in a torn dress also shrugged her shoulders while pulling back the zipper on her abdomen, and her pink tongue gently licked the remaining blood beads at the corner of her lips, and said helplessly.

"Look, I'll just say it. Even if you want to love with others, you can't be in such a hurry, little brother. However, you are also my favorite type, and it's really a pity. "

As if really sighing regretfully, the girl scanned her surroundings.

"Although the last descendants sneaked in secretly in the Kiev worm, they did not expect the situation to become like this. Should I say it's good luck, or are you too unlucky... In that case, my place will be well received by me, little brother! "

Looking at the three bright red spells that gradually appeared on the back of her hand, and the magic array that gradually lit up under her, the girl's cheeks flushed and stretched out her hand, staring at the magic array under her feet with some excitement.

"Who is it? Who will it be? Because I didn't prepare the holy relic, it is likely that it will be someone who will have a relationship with me, should it be Joan of Arc, right? In that case, it would be the worst and worst situation! "

As if she had learned that the elementary school students who were going to the spring outing the next day, the girl walked back and forth around the summoning array with an excited expression.

Finally, with a flash of light, a man wearing a black magic robe, with a slightly tall figure, combed his big back, and naturally widened eyes appeared in the summoning formation.

"Ah, although I have been mentally prepared for a long time, I didn't expect to really summon Jill... But it doesn't matter, it's just a reunion of friends. Long time no see, Jill! "

The girl jumped forward with a passionate look and took the hand of the black magician man, her voice carrying a sense of nostalgia and excitement.

And Caster Gilles de Rais was stunned for a moment before he seemed to react, staring at the girl and thinking for a while before slowly speaking.

"Is it François, why would you... Forget it, it is estimated that even if you ask, you will not answer. "

"Ha, don't say that, it's better to be happier to meet again, Jill! In addition, the name of this body is not François, just call me Francesca Preratti, is it much cuter all of a sudden. "

Francesca curled the corners of his mouth slightly, put his hands behind his back, leaned forward and chuckled.

But Caster just snorted dullly, and after observing the bloody environment around him, he said in confusion.

"So, you summoned me to this Holy Grail War? Do you have any wishes that you want to fulfill? "

"My wishes don't matter at all, what matters is that this is the Holy Grail War, Jill! Don't you want to see Joan of Arc again? "

"Ahhh... My Holy Maiden..."
  Caster, who was originally relatively normal, immediately became a little excited after hearing this word.

"That's right, it's Lord Saint! So for Joan-chan to come, let's mess up this Holy Grail war, Jill! "

With excitement shining in his eyes, Francesca put his arm around the shoulders of the dark magician who seemed to be a little confused, and the corners of his mouth curved with pleasure.