Chaoter 81: Experience

The first hounds came from the front, the second flew into the air, and the third came close from the side along the inner wall of the tram!

Although Touko wondered why the boy suddenly had such power, those questions could have waited until the end of the matter.

Reason and reason occupied her brain for a moment, and without carrying any magic dresses and magic props, and without time to prepare some more aggressive magic tricks,Touko could only choose to use magic bullets to cover the boy.

Swish, the target of a magic projectile that flew from the girl's fingertips was aimed at the three hounds.

Due to the small space caused by the attack together, this time a magic bullet finally hit the hunting dog that approached from the side, blocking the other party for a moment, buying the boy some time to react.

It's just that maybe you don't need the girl's deliberate help, and Aozaki's speed is already shocking.

Almost at the moment when the three hounds flew out of the man's body, he sprang into action.

Bending forward slightly, a knee hit directly on the head of the hound coming from the front, directly crushing the other party into mud and lying on the ground.

Rin Aozaki jumped up and delivered an uppercut punch at the hounds that were biting from above, piercing the opponent's abdomen and turning it back into a puddle of mud.

But at this moment, the hunting dog that turned into black mud did not explode as before, but squirmed all over its body, adding countless spikes and stabbing straight towards the boy's chest and abdomen.

And at the same time, the hound, which came from the side, also jumped into the air with all four legs, and opened its fangs towards the boy's waist!

"Rin!"

Reason was instantly influenced by emotions,Touko forced himself to calm down, and immediately shot several magic bullets in her hand, and her body subconsciously wanted to run forward to protect the boy, while regretting why she was so careless.

Even if she had been staying in the realm of the Aozaki family, with the enchantment and the prestige of her grandfather was intimidating foreign magicians, she herself should not be prepared for anything when she traveled.

This can be regarded as her laxity, her disqualification as a magician.

However, regret at this moment could not change the reality, but what people didn't expect was that at the moment when the girl's body was about to pounce, a sound like a blade cutting through the air suddenly sounded.

In the next instant, the boy who was about to be attacked by the spiked sludge wrapped around his hand and the hunting dog on the side, as his arm slashed through the air, only a circle of black mud that spread outward and spread out was scattered in the air!

The boy's arm was not damaged at all, just a few holes in the sleeve of his sleeve from the previous black mud spikes.

His right arm drooped slightly, and his five fingers were straight and side-by-side into palms, facing the air obliquely, like an invisible sword.

"The way the sword is used... You probably forgot to bring your own sword, so you can only use your arm as a sword, right? "

The black mud that flew in the air retracted into the man's body in an instant, and if the boy shattered the [Creation Land] in his body with one punch, he had no other emotions except a slight surprise, but now, the death disciple who was called Nero Chaos by the Templar Church was indeed a little surprised.

After all, he never expected that the Aogasaki family, which had the existence of magic envoys, in addition to cultivating magicians in this generation, actually cultivated people who specialized in physical arts.

However, although the boy's skills seem a little amazing, they are only flesh after all.

No matter how superb his means of using the sword in the past, he could not use one-tenth of his original ability now.

Of course, even if the boy really had a sword in his hand, Nero Chaos would not have any unusual emotions. Because the strength displayed by the boy was, in his opinion, still too weak.

So far, he has not changed his purpose of wanting to capture Aozaki Touko as a prisoner, and he has not touched the real thing.

But......

Estimating that the train was about to reach the next station, Nero Chaos didn't want to waste extra time in order to avoid attracting the blood-smelling mosquitoes and flies.

After all, he had other purposes to carry out in this realm.

Taking a step forward, the man did not have any words, just such an action was enough to tell everything, and the smell of blood on his body became stronger and stronger at this moment, and within his strong body, it seemed that there were countless creatures devouring each other and fighting, making his figure as a human being blurred and out of shape at a certain moment, but in the next second it returned to normal, and everything fell silent.

However, this is not the end, but the clarion call for the beginning.

After a short moment of silence, more than a dozen alien beasts with different postures and shapes were conceived from the man's body, and suddenly filled the aisles of the tram, crowded, deformed, fused, roared... Roar towards where Rin Aozaki is!

But at this moment, the boy seemed to be like Touko behind him, and he was stunned by this nightmare-like scene.

But compared to the mental distraction caused by the impact of the actual situation, Aozaki Rin was more like reminiscing about something at this moment, standing in place without moving.

After all, when he swung his arm earlier, he subconsciously used the sword technique when he used Durandal in his dream.

Although he did not hold any blade in his hand, the moment he waved his arm, he felt as if he was holding a sword.

Knowing that such thoughts are just their own delusions, even a little irrational. But his inner intuition told him that nothing was impossible.

- Who said that if you don't have a sword in your hand, you can't use your sword skills.

Is this common sense, or is it a limitation?

The concept blurred in his mind, and Rin Aozaki involuntarily took a slight deep breath and took a step back, as if to stabilize his figure.

He raised his head, the arm that had been tense was slightly bent like a blade into a sheath, and a pair of unfocused golden eyes appeared with mysterious lines, as if it constituted some strange pattern, but hidden in the depths.

Feeling the vicious breath and fishy breath of the dozen or so beasts that seemed to gush in front of him, the boy just opened his thin lips, as if opening some kind of limit.

Light and like a streamer, he swiped his arm through the air.
  "—Itetsu!"

Countless sword lights flashed through the air at this moment, cutting all the black mud beasts into pieces, and slashing together with the carriage of the tram!

The sword light continued to spread forward, and in an instant, the front half of the entire tram suddenly fell apart, and with a bang, it collided with the remaining traveling part!