Chapter 89:Aoko:OUR HOUSE!!!!!

Onee-chan?

Aozaki Rin blinked, subconsciously facing the direction where the girl's voice came from.

But he soon discovered that Aoko's momentum was not as fearless as it appeared in his words, and his body was uncontrollably exuding a smell called "fear".

But this does not blame the girl.

After all, the Death Apostle already has an ecological niche-like suppression for human beings, not to mention, the Death Apostle in front of the girl at this moment is still the apex of most Death Seekers, one of the [Twenty-Seven Ancestors].

And Aoko naturally knew exactly what she was doing, although she was a little surprised that Aozaki Rin had jumped away with her so far just in an instant, but she cared more about the man in front of her who gave her a sense of danger.

Although she didn't understand why the other party asked for one of Aozaki's arms as soon as she came up, how could she let this happen.

The vase held in his hand trembled slightly, and Aoko glared angrily at the man, not taking a step back.

Nero Chaos, on the other hand, did not set his eyes on her, but just looked at the boy and continued to ask.

"So, what about your answer, 'Child of Rinne-Tensei?"

Rin Aozaki didn't reply, but took another step forward and raised his arm, staring at the man through the lens with unfocused golden eyes.

"So it is... In that case, then I had to do it myself. "

The words fell, and the man and the boy moved at the same time.

After learning that the boy was the target he was looking for, Nero Chaos did not let his guard down, and the breath that converged on the road from the forest to Aozaki's house did he take action until he confirmed that only the two siblings in front of him were in this mansion.

Therefore, after the break in negotiations, he did not observe the boy's reaction with the novelty of the experimental objects as he did last time in the train.

Although the power held by the "Child" in front of him did not for some reason match what a certain death disciple said, he did not intend to study this issue, but it was that the other party had just been "reborn" in this era.

And this will be his only chance!

The already strong body squirmed and swelled at this moment, the man's appearance immediately became hideous, countless thorns and hard armor emerged from his body and gradually covered the whole body, and at the same time he also swung a punch forward, dozens of black snakes born from his arms were entangled and condensed together, forming a thick giant fist, and the impact directly blasted away the wall skin on both sides of the corridor, and bombarded towards the position where the boy was!

But Rin Aozaki just waved his arm forward.

A sword light flashed in the air, and immediately collided with the giant fist, and then tore it apart like a devastation, spreading all the way along the man's serpentine arm.

But Nero Chaos did not panic, he took the initiative to smash his arm to re-transform into black mud into his body, and at the same time dozens of ichthyosaur creatures with sharp blades suddenly appeared behind him, and in a swing, countless blades flew wantonly in the air and continued to spread, and in less than a second, the range directly covered the entire mansion!

- Boom!

With a loud bang, the house collapsed in all directions.

At the moment when the opponent's attack was about to touch him, Rin Aozaki immediately picked up Aoko, who seemed to be frightened on the side, cut off the roof with his arm, dodged the opponent's attack, and jumped high in the air.

And Aoko, who would be held in his arms in the posture of a princess, seemed to have not recovered from the impact of reality, just stared blankly at the Aozaki House that collapsed in the night, without blinking her eyes.

What was that just now?

Can a magician do such a thing?

How did Rin become so powerful and still jump so high?

My guitar and amp are still in the room!

Our home has just been renovated not long ago, why is it gone in the blink of an eye!

The pretty face slowly changed from sluggish to pale and stiff, and only then did Aoko come to her senses, feel her and the boy's still falling bodies, and said dryly.

"Rin, who exactly is that person..."

"Onee-cham, don't talk first, you will bite your tongue."

Rin Aozaki reminded, lowered his center of gravity, landed on the hill bag not far from the Aozaki house, and put the girl down.

"I know my sister has a lot of problems right now, but that person is dangerous. My sister first went to the mountain to find Touko Onee-chan or went to the back mountain to find Grandpa, and here I will leave it to me first. "

"Well..."

Faced with Aoko's words, who had never looked so serious, Aoko, whose thoughts were already a little messy in her brain, subconsciously nodded and agreed, but she reacted immediately.

"Wait a minute, you mean, that guy is still alive!"

"Hmm. Go now, Onee-cham. "

With a snap, Aozaki's thin body immediately leaped out like a catapult.

Even if the night is dark at the moment and there is not much moonlight, it has no effect on him, who was born unable to see.

Relying on perception, Rin Aozaki quickly captured Nero Chaos's unconcealed breath.

He subconsciously waved his arm and slashed several sword lights towards the ruins of the mansion below, and in the ruins, a burst of black mud also rose up into the sky, in the turbid soil, Nero Chaos, who had thorny wings on his back, flexibly avoided the sword light, and a wild bull flew out on his shoulder at the same time, crashing into the boy with signs of falling!

And Aozaki Rin also sensed the opponent's attack in an instant, and one arm went straight forward, like a hot knife cutting butter, and in an instant, it pierced and sliced the body of the black mad bull!

The black mud that flew out was like blood, floating in the air, but not a single drop had stained his body.

In the dim moonlight, in a matter of seconds, the boy and the man fought no less than three times, each dissolving until they landed again.

Aoko looked at this scene blankly, blinked, and muttered involuntarily.

"My brother shouldn't be some superhero who saves the world behind his back..."

But after complaining, the girl also immediately returned to her senses after being shocked, remembering the boy's instructions.

She looked at the battle not far away, and after finding that Rin Aozaki had not fallen into the downwind, she gritted her teeth and ran towards the magic workshop on the mountain with all her strength.

After all, she was just an ordinary person, and instead of being a distracting burden here, it was better to seek reinforcements.

The two sisters' ideas are consistent under the same circumstances.

But what is supporting Aoko at the moment is not self-blame for his own powerlessness, but only worry about Aozaki.

And a few minutes ago, inside the magic workshop on the mountain.

Touko, who was originally about to pick up the magic topic of the night battle, suddenly changed his face at a certain moment.

"The enchantment at home has been destroyed? Not good..."

With a sense of foreboding in his heart, Touko hurriedly took a small backpack of magic props and immediately rushed out of the workshop.