Chapter 83:Lets talk about it

"So, where do you start first?"

In the reception room of Church, Eiri poured a cup of tea for the two people at the table and pushed the glasses on the bridge of his nose.

As for the group of surrogates, who were still staying with him, in order to pursue Nero Chaos, the death apostle, they had already split up with him.

Originally, as the surrogate priest of the local church, he should also join the actions of those people, but what happened on the other side of the tunnel really made people care, and Eori was also a little curious about how the two people in front of him insisted until he and the others arrived.

"That man... What is it? "

After a pause, Aozaki Rin spoke first. After all, when he was on the tram, he could only feel that the smell of blood on Nero Chaos was very strong, and he had a feeling different from that of humans.

"Death Apostle. Perhaps you can simply understand it as... Bloodsucker. "

"Vampire?"

Rin Aozaki blinked, as if a little surprised by the word's appearance.

Because in his cognition, shouldn't the creature "vampire" only exist in the story...

Seeing that the boy was confused by this,Eiri sat down and patiently explained.

"Rin, although you may find it hard to believe, the truth is that the creatures of the Dead have always existed in our world and have always been our enemies. It's just that the church hides things about it from the world through some means. "

"So, that person... Is there any difference between a Death Apostle and a vampire in general? "

After adjusting to it for a while, accepting the facts stated in the other party's words, Aozaki Rin couldn't help but ask again.

If the so-called Death Apostles are no different from the vampires in the story, can they only use sunlight, or silver crosses and garlic to defeat each other?

"The Death Apostle are slightly special, before explaining, I will explain to you how ordinary Death Apostle come from."

"In general, the vast majority of Death Apostle are transformed by humans through some process. When a person is sucked by a blood-sucking species, due to the blood remaining in his body by the blood-sucking species, he will first become like a puppet, unable to stand on his own, and only responsible for transfusing blood to his parents.

"But there are also accidents, and there is a probability of about one percent that [the deceased] will retain their original consciousness, and then after a certain period of growth, they will become the low-level vampire species that we usually know as afraid of the sun, which the church calls [ghouls].

"And after that, it also takes luck and qualifications, and [ghouls] will enter the [immortal] stage where they are no longer afraid of the sun after regaining the ability to think. Of course, this does not mean that they are really immortal, but it represents their state of being like a living dead. It has the appearance and part of the thinking of a human being, but there is no aura of life.

Eiri explained while casually pouring himself a cup of tea, moistening his throat, and continued to speak.

"But the Death Apostle you met tonight doesn't happen to fall into the category of 'ordinary bloodsuckers'. That Death Breaker, which can be said to be the apex of most bloodsucking species, is an existence named [Ancestor.

"He himself was named [Nero Chaos] by the Church and is one of the dozens of death disciples in the world."

"And then..." Aozaki Touko seemed to come back from her thoughts, her finger tapped the tabletop, and she frowned, "Why did one of the [Twenty-Seven Ancestors] come to Misaki City?" "

"We don't really know much about this, and it's still under investigation. After all, that [Ancestor]'s actions are usually not so casual, presumably he came here specifically because of some purpose. Thanks to this, some time ago, the disappearance of people was originally thought by ordinary dead men in several cities next door, and wanted to pull me over to help. As a result, I didn't expect that in the blink of an eye, things happened here, and even [Ancestor] came... It can be said that it is quite bad luck. "

Wen Eiri sighed softly as if complaining, but at the end, he changed his words again.

"Speaking of which, how did you hold out under that Death Apostle for so long? The wreckage of that tram, after investigation, doesn't seem to have been caused by the dead man, did you do it,Touko? Also, did he say anything? "

Aozaki Rin subconsciously wanted to answer, but under the table,Touko suddenly pressed on his thigh to signal him to be calm, and took the words.

"I just happened to bring some magic props and accidentally broke the train." If you come later, Rin and I will probably be captured by that guy." But the guy does seem to have said that he seems to be looking for someone, but we don't know the specifics. "

“...... I see. "

Looking at Aozaki Touko's expression as if complaining about "bad luck today", after a few seconds of silence,Eiri look at the boy next to the girl, a gentle smile on his face, and did not ask again.

"I also understand the general situation, this incident is indeed a failure on the part of the church to some extent, so you should go back to rest first." I really don't worry, I can stay here and rest tonight. Even if that death apostle was [Ancestor], he would not be bold enough to attack the church directly. "

"No, we still prefer to stay on our side than not."

Aozaki Tpuko rejected Eiri's suggestion, took the hand of the boy next to her, and prepared to leave here first.

After all, there was a lot going on tonight, and she needed to sort out her thoughts.

"Well, then, goodbye, Father Eiri."

Rin Aozaki said goodbye politely, and the young priest smiled and nodded.

It's just that when the two siblings were about to step out of the room,Eiri seemed to remember something, and suddenly spoke.

"By the way, I forgot to tell you something. Although it is indeed the church's responsibility to let the dead people run to Misaki City, the church can only bear part of the compensation cost of the train, after all, it seems that you broke. "

The young priest pushed his glasses with a kind smile on his face, but the words he spoke made people feel "terrified".

"So..... When is the Aozaki family going to pay that part of the compensation? "

When the words fell, the two siblings who were about to walk out of the door immediately stiffened.