'Hi'

Waking up from the deep slumber. She managed to get up from her cozy bedsheets and directed towards her bathroom to do her morning routine. Fixing up her final makeup touch she snaked her expensive handbag which was gifted by her dad, she once again checked herself in the mirror and got down listening her mom call from the kitchen. "Good morning sweetheart" she was greeted by a sweet voice, her mom. "Good morning omma" she greeted her with a warmest hug.

As usually she sat on her dining table chair opposite to her dearest father and greeting him "Good morning appa" she gave her brightest smile. "Good morning honey" greeted her father expressing the same brightest smile which she got from. Finishing up her delicious breakfast she bid her goodbye to her small family and drove of to her company.   

You might wonder whom I've been talking about? Its Y/n "Lee Y/N" who was born rich but never show off her status to oneself. She has always been and being the independent woman though her father is the greatest business man in South Korea. She never been depended on her father status. Also she never asked for his money, she completed her graduation by working her own part time jobs and made enough money for her spending.

She is the one who was always wanted by the boys in her college. She never interfered in anyone business nor them. Being only child of her parents they wanted to spoil her with their happiness, but No she always wanted to live her own life. 

Coming to her personal life, she had only friend which she trusted and they have been soulmates from mid-school, Ji-eun. She neither had no love stories or anything. As said she wanted to be independent. But a social bird. She always be on her social media posting her on going dates with her dear bestfriend. 

Getting down from her car she bowed to her driver and whispered a small "thankyou", how humble. The driver smiled and nodded and drove back to their manison. Entering into her company "Kim Enterprises" the most biggest company in Asian countries. She went into her company greeting every employee and went into her cabin.

She was greeted by a long bone crashing hug by her bestfriend 'Ji-eun' "Ah I missed you" said Ji-eun "Yah we just met yesterday and you missed me already huh?" you chuckled and then you both separated seeing each other. "You look pretty today y/n ah" she said making you blush a little. No matter what she is always the one make you smile and happy just by her presence and little words. "Don't.. because you are looking even more pretty" you said and then you both chit chatted some and took your laptop and started your work. 

After sometime you were interrupted by a phone call from the company phone. It was you Boss. The youngest CEO of the Kim Enterprises. In such a young time he has been succeed in a good position and the number one among the Asian Countries. But such a cold person you have seen. Yes you were his secretary for a reason but he never calls you until he wanted his schedule for his day. Such a typical boss isn't it?

You heard that he was like this because of his past lover. She made use of him of his wealth and left him with another man. He was so broken then and lost trust in every women and thinks of them as gold diggers. Well its his point of view to think. But he is such a sweetheart then, that what you heard. You were out of your thoughts when the lift bell rang indicating you are at your boss cabin floor. 

You slowly halted your steps towards the door and knocked to invite yourself into his office. "Come in" it was a call sounded cold and deep, husky. You went inside and greeted him "Hello sir! Good morning" he simply nodded giving a shortest and coldest reply "Hi". Knowing his behavior you shrugged off the thoughts and handled his schedule. "Ok is there any meetings today?" he asked "yes sir today the meeting is being held at 11am by the Lee's" you replied he nodded "Ok arrange the meeting" he said "Ok sir" you bowed 90 degrees and went out of your cabin.

Yes today is the meeting with your own company with your working company. You don't know but you are eager to know what the meeting is about but is only between the two of the CEO's. You arranged the meeting an its the time for your dearest father to arrive. Soon the meeting started and you were in your cabin waiting for the call. Soon the meeting finished and your father arrived at your cabin "Honey come home soon okay" he said smiling bright and you just nodded. You thought the meeting went well and rested on your chair leaving a big 'huff'.

_______________________________

To be continued.

Support me and do vote if you like my story.

Love ya.

-Author.