His Happiness.

He pulled you back holding your wrist and kissed your lips, more like a peck. He was about to backoff leaving your lips, you pulled up his collar and kissed him back. He was stunned, yet more shocked. It was really sudden for both of you as you were so desperate to return his kiss back to him, so you returned it. You are kissing him as he too was kissing you with full of desire. It was your first and complete kiss with him. You can feel him smiling in between. Butterflies were doing their belly dance in both of your stomach? Nah whole body. Both of you were sharing an ultimate and passionate kiss, until your phone ringtone buzzed out. 

He groaned a bit as you both pulled out and you immediately turned the other side as you were so shy to face him now, So you turned and he went out to the garage to pull out his car. You took the call locking up the house. "Yeah Yeah! I'm on my way! Yeah! Ok bye!" you said as you hung up the call and stood outside your house as, he came with his car and got down and pulled out the door as usual. 

You didn't dare to look into his eyes, as you were shy so damn much. Your ears, cheeks turned red as beet. He did notice and smiled looking at you with his loving eyes. He, then closed the door as you were ready and both of you buckled your seatbelts. It was a few minutes silence as, you didn't dare to speak anything until he broke the silence. "Umm... I'll come evening to pick you up. Until then don't go home wifey." he said as you nodded he then spoke "Words baby" he said as your cheeks heat up for the sudden nickname as you said simply "Ok!". He then nodded and drove the car to your company. 

The car stopped at your company, as you unbuckled your seatbelt and turned towards him. As you saw him looking into your deep hazel eyes. You then said "Mhm.. bye, see you evening." you said as you were about to leave he then asked you to stop. "Wait!" he said as you frowned your eyebrows, and looked at him with a confuse face as he suddenly leaned close to you and kissed your pretty donut cheeks and moved back and said "Bye wifey" he said as you smiled shyly and said "Bye hubby" and then went out of car waving so many bye's to him. 

As you were going in and turning back and waving bye's he was there inside the car smiling like a maniac seeing your pretty smiling face. It was giving him so much peace seeing you like this. Then, he drove off to his company. His heart was filling with lots of happiness just looking at your smiling face. Because why not, he is so in love with you! You are now being the reason he is smiling after so many god damn years. And you are being his happiness. If his parents would see his face now, they would be on cloud nine seeing you both being lovely dovely and his son lovely smiling face. It's been ages for his parents see him smile on face. They would really feel happy if they knew Taehyung had changed.

You also shared your experience with your dad, as he is changing and he felt really so happy that he didn't fail as a father to protect his precious little daughter. He hugged you immediately when you said you don't want divorce and you wanna give your lifetime with him. He is being the happiest person in the world now. Not just for his sake, but seeing his daughter being happy made him feel even more happy that when you said him that you are in love with your cold/sweet hubby.

It wasn't his or your intention to fall in love with each other, it happened just like that. None of you have no idea how you both stubborn people fell in love so in. That's what they say isn't it "If you love someone, there shouldn't be any reasons why you are in love with them. Reasonless love is true love" . (which I believe personally). He never ever thought he would fall in love this time even harder. He was confused before, but in the end he was living in his reality that he had fell for you at the very first place.

Taehyung Pov

I was shocked when she suddenly kissed me. I didn't expect that to be frank. I never thought this would happen at least from her side. But I really wanna know her intentions. I really did so much bad to her. I literally hurt her many times. It wasn't my intention but situations made me to do those things. I never thought she would forgive me, but yes, she did. She is really the purest and genuine to me. I feel so lucky to have her as my wife. Yes, I accept I did never trust her before, but after knowing her more and feeling her company I too felt, that she is never that type of piece that would sale out in the market.

Now, I got to know. I will never treat her that way again never. I promise Yn, I will treasure you more carefully than your dad. 

End pov

Taehyung went to his office, as he maintained his cold face, and once again they were back in their tight and heavy schedules. Way more, today Taehyung have plenty of work and meetings to complete and attend. He did promised you that he would pick you up from the office and asked you to stay. He was afraid now as if he would complete his promise to you or not. 

"May I come in sir!" a voice echoed in the office room of Taehyung, as he put upon his cold face, as he said to "Come In" as he looked up at the person and smiled as it was his secretary Jennie. "Mr. Kim, here, today's schedule and these are the files of yesterday's deal and the deal is confirmed by the Jung's and they said that they were so much excited to work with us.! that's all for today updates Mr. Kim. I'll let you know further updates. And if you want anything you can call me sir. Thankyou" she said and bowed to him as he spoke "Oh! that's great! I'll let you know miss Kim Jennie, you may leave now!" he said as he checked through the files thoroughly and then for calling the Jung's CEO as he was the best friend and brother like to Taehyung,

So he wanted to thank for the deal he opened his phone and a smile crept on his face seeing the wallpaper. Yes, its yours and him. You both took a photoshoot with completely presenting a fake smiles on your wedding day. As he caressed the screen where your face was there and smiled and mumbled "This might be fake, but will sure have happy albums, soon wifey." he said and smiled shyly looking at your both picture. If anyone of the employee see him smiling they would pass out there itself. 

He talked with him. As, he was like that busy in his work and all. It was noon, and it is the time for all the employees to get and grab up their lunches. You were also busy, all morning with your schedules. Being a CEO is not at all a easy job to handle, you were so devastated and of course if you didn't care about meals, your secretary aka your best friend is there to not to skip your meals and she is the reason of you being this healthy.

It was time for lunch. You peeked up on your wrist watch as it is 12:35pm in the noon, so you wanted to text him whether he did have his lunch or not.

Hubby❤️💍🦋

Hey! Hubby? You there?

Yup! What's going wifey?♥️

Ntg! I just want to know
did you eat?😽

Hmm! I was about to go
to the cafeteria baby😘 did
You eat?

Hmm! I'm going to now😊

Okey!😌

Mhmm... Gtg bye hubby❤️😘

Bye wifey😽

You then immediately closed the phone and headed to cafeteria smiling yourself.

_________________________________________

To be continued

Vote if you like my story.  And sorry if it is bored. I didn't thought something special so!

Love ya😽💖

-Author💃❤️