I am Pregnant.

Cold breeze hit his nostrils, and all over his body sending chills down his spine. There, he saw a figure, which was obviously you standing over the railing as your back was faced to him.

He slowly went near to your figure and slowly hugged you from back. You first flinched for a while and relaxed after listening the words in your ears "Relax, it's me baby" he said as you relaxed for the voice sending you chills down your spine. 

He hid his face in the crook of your neck in-hailing the fresh scent of yours. Goosebumps rose out from the skin of yours of his sudden action as he was peppering down wet kisses at your neck.

You closed your eyes feeling his lips. You slowly turned around as he loosened his grip around your waist as you looked into his eyes, which were seeing you so lovely. You took his hands in yours as you didn't say anything but staring deep into his eyes, as he did too.

"What happened to you suddenly baby?" he asked as you took a deep sigh and said "What happened to me?" you questioned back as he chuckled and said "playing with me?" he asked again "Am I playing with you?" you question again as he pulled you close to him by you waist as he kissed your cheeks making you go red.

"Fine, you won tell me what's all this?" he said showing the card you written before and the box which was wrapped into a gift. You smiled and said "It's something big for you." you said as he looked confused and asked "It's a small box but you telling me it's big?" he asked as you chuckled at his innocence and said "Of course it is a small gift, but big for you, for us" you whispered the last word as he looked at you as you said "Open it" you said as he opened without hesitating.

Some giggles were going at the back of the terrace door, you might wonder who are they, of course your parents. Your both dad's were confused while the two ladies are giggling and shying mess all the time. The both ladies insisted both their husbands to watch out the drama going on there. You dad was really confused, but Tae's dad got some clues that something good is happening.  

"Shhh! keep quiet" said taehyung's mom as they were the one who's making sound there. Both their husbands shook their heads in disbelief and sighed and continued watching you both.

As, Taehyung opened the wrappers and found a cute little box inside it. He opened the box and confused seeing some little socks and little clothes which completely belonged to baby.

He confused and looked at you, as you smiled and gestured him to look inside them, "look into it" you said as he took out all the clothes in the box one by one. 

A cute little socks at the first. A cute little hat at the second, A cute little clothes of a little top along with a little pants at the third. And at the last, a small shoes. He took out as tears were dripping out his eyes, as if he already got the clue.

And, after taking out the shoes, he found a letter and a small gift wrapped box. He took out the letter and started reading, as he choked on his tears after opening and reading the first line.

"Dear daddy! How are you? I am here in Mumma belly, I am so happy that Mumma is taking good care of me. See you soon in 8 months Appa. Love you."

He cried, cried out and looked at you, you are also the same as him as tears were dripping out of your both eyes. You gestured to take a look at the last gift. He opened as his eyes were blurry, he opened the wrapper finding your pregnancy test kit. He looked at you and nodded as asking if it's true or not, you immediately nodded your head in Yes.

 He hugged you so tightly as his life depends on it. You both were crying you rubbed his back as he was choking on his tears, He hugged you so tight and closed his eyes. "Calm down Tae" you said in a soft voice as he pulled the hug and looked into your eyes, as you both wiped your tears.