New Secretary?

She woke up from the sunrise hitting her precious face. She saw the time in her phone its 8:05am. "Oh! shoot, I was out of time..?" You removed your blanket aggressively from your body and rushed to the bathroom to do your morning routine because you have to go office today. You didn't prepare breakfast either, seeing your puffy eyes you decided to put on some makeup and rushed out your room. You saw your opposite room was open and peeked inside to see your husband. You saw but no one is there in the room, it was quiet silent and calm. There is no one in the room. So you locked the door and went down to the kitchen to find out your so called husband.

Slowly halting your steps down the stairs you went into the kitchen but you found no one there. Then you thought he went to the office without intimating you. Huh why would he even tell you though? then you opened the fridge and saw the leftovers of night, you slowly heated them in the oven and ate some and remaining you threw them in the trash.

You took a cab to your office, You reached the your office and then you came towards your cabin. There you saw your bestfriend after two fucking days. You were devasted by these two days. After seeing her you got some relief. As usual she came towards you giving a bone crashing hug and then you too slowly wrapped your arms around her and swung. You missed her. 

"Here comes Mrs. Kim" she said making your eyes roll. "Ah! don't mention him again" you said making your bestfriend eyebrows frown a little. "Yaah! what happened why you looking so down, Ahh! I got it. You must be very tired of your first night isn't it" she said teasing you. You said nothing but lowered your head and tears  started to come from the corner of your eyes. She noticed them and asked "Hey is anything wrong?" she asked and you took a pause and stared at her and then started to tell everything that happened to you these two days.

"What? Huh how dare he hurt you? Cold jerk! Just wait and see how I will chop his ass!" she said making you a little chuckle, then you spoke "It's ok Ji-Eun ah he'll get to know someday, come lets do our work or else he'll be more mad," you said and then both of you went into your cabins and started your work.

Stretching your arms high you checked the time its 10:15 am. Its time for you to arrange the schedule for your boss. You checked the file and corrected it once again and went to your boss cabin. You heard some giggles from the office. Halting your steps nervously you knocked the door. "Come in" the voice came out and then you saw your boss talking with someone. Her back was faced to you. Yes she is a woman. You slowly went towards your boss and handed over the file. You can see his cold gaze towards you. 

You slowly shifted your gaze towards the woman. She is so pretty and gorgeous. It would be a lie if you said you didn't felt jealous, because your boss/husband is talking with her so cool and they were laughing when you are coming inside. That's why he came to office this early? Who is she? Girlfriend? you thought and said 

"Here is your schedule for today sir. Thankyou!" you bowed towards your boss and the woman and turned your heels, then he called you "Uh! Miss Lee! she is "my new secretary, Jennie" from today onwards you can work as a normal employee. And also you can assist me sometime." he said making you turn utter shock. You didn't even expect this. Why? me  always. What did I even do to you that you are making me miserable in this way? you thought and you didn't say anything because its his choice afterwards. You simply smiled and nodded saying "Ok sir as you say!" you said and went holding back your tears again.

Taehyung pov

I didn't expect that I thought she would shout on me or something. But I didn't expect that she would give up this easily. Am I hurting her that much that, she didn't even talk back once. Yesterday also she didn't ask me why you are late or something she just asked me "did you eat dinner" am I at the wrong place? Ahh whatever may be I don't want her to be close to me that's it. So I asked my friend Jennie to help me that to see if she gets jealous or not. But she seems to be unbothered. I guess she is hurt, I could see her glossy eyes. Ahhh! why I'm caring about her. Aish! 

Then I saw Jennie smiling at me.

___________________________________

To be continued.

Do vote if you like my story.

Love ya

-Author.